Love Language [epilogue ]

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

A/N: Not exactly as epilogue, but a slight continuation from previous part. keke. But this is the last part XD

Thanks for sticking around until the end. I hope you love every chapters. This is the longest multi-shot I ever had in this page. hahaha.

Anw, hope u enjoy this last part. Thank u and see u again~ ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Last Part]

 

 

 

 

When someone came back life, what exactly do you do? Thank her? Hug her? or... kiss her with all your might?

 

 

 until that person lose her breath?

 

That's exactly Seohyun is doing. That moment she heard Yoona's voice, who is next to her. For a split second, she frozen, but immediately put herself back as she suddenly climb on top of her and hug her. Didn't even she care about the latter's IV, she hit as it loses Yoona's hand. And unconsciously, her tears are welling up her eyes. 

 

In short, Seohyun is full of joy. 

 

 

 

"Joohyun-ah?!" And for the first time, she heard Yoona say her name. It sounded so y, as She pulled back and looked into her eyes. She pouted, realizing that Those doe-eyes, she misses them a lot. Without even warning, she kisses her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, her eyes, her jaw and lastly, her lips, where she stayed still, allowing herself to taste the latter's lips, she misses the most. Yoona, she was shocked. Yet, she melted, and responded eagerly to the kiss.

 

 

 

Seohyun shivered when she felt Yoona’s fingers touching her chin, slightly tilting Seohyun’s face to the side so they could kiss in a better angle. The older girl was still surprised by the sudden kiss, but she unconsciously wanted it so bad that she didn't oppose it. Seohyun’s lips felt amazingly good against her own. Yoona considered deepening the kiss, but in the end decided to softly pull away and rest her forehead against the maknae’s. She slowly opened her eyes, as if waking up again from a dream, and was met with the glorious sight of Seohyun smiling, with her adorable chubby cheeks tinted a light red color. Yoona herself felt heat on her cheeks as she thought on what had just happened; she woke up and Seohyun greeted her so enthusiastically as if she just came back to life. Or did she?

 

 

"Was that you? Joohyun? C-can you hear me now? Can you... talk to me too?" Seohyun nodded, as she felt Yoona's breath against her plump lips. Her heart, she dearly can feel how happy it has been from beating so fast. It's never been like that, not until today. 

 

 

The latter peck at her lips for thrice as she added some words. "This is... heaven. Oh gosh, I'm so happy." she keep on smiling, couldn't contain the happiness inside. Without warning, she enveloped her with such a tight hug. "I love you, baby. I love you sooooo much."

 

 

Seohyun sighed but considered it. She closes her eyes and let that warm from her lovely wife, engulfed her. This is how she exactly imagine them, still holding onto each other."I love you too... Yoona... " and she replied, with so much mean.

 

 

Yoona suddenly pulled away and looked at Seohyun, surprised. "Did... I... just hear that? Did I hear you say those three words?" Her tears just started to dropped in the corner of her eyes. It's a dream for her to hear the latter say the words. And now when she heard it, she couldn't be happier anymore. "Can you... say those words again?" she chuckled, while tearing up joyfully. She just got a little greedy.

 

 

Seohyun giggles and kissed Yoona's lips before saying, "Yoona, I... love you. I love you baby." she flushed, hearing herself calling her 'baby'.

 

 

"Omo. Omo. Chincha? I love you too, baby." Yoona can no longer take it and pulled Seohyun for another heated kisses. But it was cut short after both of them heard a ringing phone. 

 

 

"This is amazing. Usually, it's me who will pulled back because of the disturbance, now.... it's the both of us." Yoona chuckles heartily.

 

 

"You say so." Seohyun softly uttered. She slightly pulled herself up, but Yoona pulled her again for a quick deep but lingering kiss. "You can't get enough with me?" she whispered through her eyes, before she finally left Yoona's body and sat at the mattress.

 

 

"Yes. It's like I'm so hungry for you." Yoona snickered, admiring how beautiful is the latter next to her. She wipe her tears away, as She couldn't even try to let go of Seohyun's hand, but it slipped right away, when Seohyun left the bed. She sighed, contentedly. 

 

 

"I'll get the phone." said Seohyun as she casually left the room.

 

 

Yoona, she scanned her surroundings, almost forgetting the place she needed to figure first. "What... " and when she saw an IV that was lose on the side, and a oxygen mask, confusions run through her head. But she remember, she uses that oxygen mask. She also remembers, the last thing she had ever went through; her chest tightens and... no, she has no more memories after that.

 

 

"Oh God. What happen to me?" She put her palms on her forehead, as she recalled all the events. The wedding, the punch she got from her father down to her first day in Seoul. It all coming back before her eyes. But non of it has make sense why would she end up in the bed, with some hospital equipments next to her. That moment then, she bit her lip, and eyes tightened when she felt her chest tightened a little. But it only lasted for a seconds, as she relaxed right after. 

 

 

When she tried to sat up, she fell back, having no strength building up in both of her arms. She's weak. Her entire body is.

 

 

 "Joohyun! Joohyun-ah!!!" 

 

 

Seohyun went back to the room, worried. "Wae? Something wrong, baby?"

 

 

"What happened? I mean what's this? Why is body like this? I barely could use my strength." Yoona exclaimed, as her confusions needed an answer. "I thought we are just sleeping and... yeah, we make out."

 

 

Seohyun mentally slap her head, for not telling her wife about it. She approach her. 

 

 

"Yoona, Um, I think you must haven't known, but... you had an heart attack. It cause you to have this...comatose. For two weeks, almost like three tomorrow."

 

 

"Comatose? Isn't that a patient who can't wake up?"

 

 

Seohyun nodded, confirming her wife's question. Yoona can't believe what she just heard. She thought she just woke up from one night of sleep and there goes Seohyun, by her side. But it make a sense. As she realized Seohyun's surgery. It wouldn't be like a miracle that she can hear and talk again. "Yeah, so the surgery was really a success?"

 

 

Seohyun smiled so bright, nodding in the process. She took Yoona's hand and place it against her cheeks. Eyes can't take off of the pair of doe-eyes, down her.

 

 

"This isn't... a dream... right?"

 

 

"Absolutely not." Seohyun whispered. She kissed her palms, and sighed, contentedly. Yoona caresses her cheeks with a tender care.

 

 

"Your voice, they're so soothing to my ears. I'd like to hear them over and over again... baby. I love it. I super duper love your voice."

 

 

Seohyun giggles. "But earlier... you were telling me to shut up."

 

 

"Oh? Hahaha!" Yoona laughs, realizing what she did. "That was because it's so noisy! And you even put it on higher volume! How could I like that?!"

 

 

Seohyun pouted. "I'm sorry."

 

 

"Come here."

 

 

"Hmm?" Seohyun scooted closer. Yoona took a deep breath, and charge up, so she could lifted her upper body and whispered to the younger girl.

 

 

"I'm hungry."

 

 

Seohyun blushes, learning what 'hungry' Yoona meant about that. Yet, Yoona added, "My stomach is hungry, baby... I'm craving for chicken. Can you order for me? Hehe... " Yoona then kissed her cheeks. 

 

 

"Of-of... course." A tinted of red flush her cheeks. She was deeply embarrassed, more to herself, as she smiled awkwardly to her. "Wait, hold on." she got off, yet, she turned to Yoona again. "By the way, your doctor. He called and I said you have waken up already. He'll be here in a while."

 

 

"Okay." said Yoona, as she lay back again. "Ugh, my body is really... I can't understand... "

 

 

"Yoona..."

 

 

"Hmm?" 

 

 

"I love you." Seohyun sincerely and lovingly answered. Before Yoona could reply, she animatedly rushes outside. Yoona was left, dumbfounded. Yet, a gorgeous smile slowly creep into her face, as she couldn't help but feel her heart flutter. Then the next thing she know, she heard her stomach growl. "Ugh, I'm hungry!!!!" she cutely whined, out of frustrations. She hasn't really eaten for 2 weeks now. How did she even survive?

 

 

 

Meanwhile,

 

 

Seohyun is outside the bedroom, having trouble with something relate to chicken. She's pacing back and forth, while she's carrying her phone, trying to remember the number of that restaurant she knew, has the best fried chick.. She basically forgot the number of that fast food restaurant Yoona always like to order. She can't order randomly in the Hotel, though. Yoona has picky taste.

 

 

"Damn, what am I suppose to do? Should I search? That will take time." without a doubt, she entered the kitchen and search the freezer if there are any chicken. To her dismay, there's nothing, except for a beef. Hurriedly, she went out and proceeds to the living room. She check on her purse. Yes, her mother did put some money on it, that brightens her. "I'll just buy on that restaurant... " just when she's about to reach the door, she stopped, and was reluctant to go out. Turning around, she looked back at Yoona's door, and sighed. She can't take and leave Yoona alone. But the latter is hungry. She should just go out and get what she want. Changing her mind again, she finally left the room.

 

 

Yoona who is tossing and turning around the bed, can't wait any longer. A little discomfort while lying in the bed, she tried her best to got off of the bed, and walk carefully towards the bathroom. As soon as she got a hold of the door knob, she opened it and let herself in. Her eyes immediately landed to her reflection in the mirror. 

 

 

"Yeah, I did lose a weight? Ugh. My stomach! I want a real food!!!" she groaned, just helplessly. Reaching for the faucet, she opened it and the water flows. She hastily leaned down and washes her face, through her two pams. She give it some rub here and there, reach for a soap in the side, and hastily wipe her face again with bubbles now on her face. After doing so, she stood straight, in front of the mirror, couldn't believe that she had sleep for two weeks. "During these two weeks... I wonder if everything I have left is still the same?" Nana's name just literally cross her mind, as she thought of her father and the mansion. And the engagement, is it over? Well, she really should ask Nana about that. But for now, she needed a real food. Her stomach keeps on growling from time to time. She can't just let it starve until she lost the appetite.

 

 

Walking out of the bathroom, she escaped another tired sigh as she sat at the edge of the bed. She looked around and ended up reading the wall clock. Which can be seen as 10:40pm. So it's not yet really late for restaurants to close. Turning her head to the side, she wonders how did the dextrose just help her survive? The medicine can really help her still keep on breathing? Or not? It's just amazing.

 

She then looked at the back of her hand, and noticed the little hole that the needle left in her hand. Yet, she also noticed the ring. That silver ring she honestly had no idea how Nana choose it. "It's beautiful." muttered her, as she realized they're just like diamond rings. Sighing, she once lay on the mattress and stared in daze to the ceiling. "I hope everything is fine now... " Yoona blink twice, as she suddenly noticed in the corner of her eyes, an envelope, resting on top of the night stand. Without any thoughts about it, she raise her body up slightly and stretch her arm forward, so she could reach for the envelope. 

 

 

"Isn't this... Omma's letter." 

 

 

Your mother left that. I don't know what's inside, but you might get interest. 

 

 

She remembered Lawyer Kim's words for her. And that, it made her think again, how and who brought it in the room? 

 

 

"Joohyun." If she's not wrong, it must be her wife. Sighing, she was about to put it back again, but something had stopped her and she pulled her hand back. There was a text to Yoona, which says, it's for her, literally. 

 

 

Yoona doesn't like to open it, but somehow, there was apart of her that wanted to open. It's like, curiosity? Or what? She hated her, yes, but to know her thoughts about her, it makes her more this curious. Interest got her more, as she tore it through her fingers. Done, she was contemplating to open it. She toss it on the mattress and once again think for a moment.

 

 

Should I? Or not? Shall I open it or what? Yoona frustratingly battled with her mind. But sooner or later, she shrugged it and picked it up once again. She open it and she found pieces of paper. She brought it out and that's when she also realized it's not just some random papers. There's a picture, of her mother and a newborn baby in her arms. Yoona gasp at what she saw. It's clearly that it's here. Mom and I? Flipping over the back of the picture, she can see a text that reads;

 

My new born baby, Im Yoona <3

I love you so much.

Grow up like your mother~

 

 

Yoona's heart just tighten. But not enough pain for her to wince or anything. She shook her head and ignore the picture, as she continue to the two old papers. This time, she can see a letter. A handwriting letter. And it says;

 

 

 

My dear Yoona,

 

How are you? I hope you’re doing fine always. Omma is always fine, but I hope I could see you soon.

Um, Forgive Omma that I wasn't able to fight back with your father, when he took you away from me. 

It's hard, not seeing you, growing up with me, But I have no regrets of letting you see the world.

I may miss your life, but I know your father is there to take care of you.

 

Omma loves you so much. Please do remember that always.

 

 

P.S.

The rings are owned by my parents, your grandparents. By the time you decided to get married, use them freely. It’s yours. <3

 

I love you, Yoona.

 

I'll see you soon!

 

Your,

Omma

 

 

Yoona can no longer take it. She let her tears just flow against her cheeks. It hurts, and it definitely just tell the truth, for her, that her mother never did abandon her. However, it's her greatest regrets that she even has no rights to hate her. "I'm sorry, Omma." and it feels like, she should be the one who will apologize. While she's sobbing in sorrow, she opened the next paper and it basically just says,

 

 

My dear Yoona,

 

By the time you are going to read this letter, I maybe dead already.

I have a cancer and I can feel it, it'll be the death of me. 

However, I hope I could survive. Just like my Doctor says.

By the way, I have done my testament. My last will testament is all about you.

But I change my mind for the last minute of this, because of this girl who captured my attention every time she delivered jellies to me.

In another paper, you can see the details regarding this jelly girl.

 

Kindly help me find her? 

 

Yours,

Omma

 

 

Having a strong feeling that the person her mother is telling about, Yoona move to another paper. And she frowned to see a certificate of scholarship for a girl named; Seo Joohyun.

 

 

"Joohyun? My wife? She's helping my wife?" In contain of the special paper, two rings dropped on the mattress with a bounce. Yoona's attention shifted and she can't help herself but cry once again. There are two gold rings, shining so bright towards her, ready for her to pick up. In which, she never hesitated and picked them up. "Omma, they're so beautiful. Thank you." She kissed them both, as she smiled, happily. Her tears, they're still dropping, but she doesn't mind at all.

 

 

 

 

 

--^^--

 

 

 

 

 

Instead of buying just a bucket of fried chicken, Seohyun also bought sundae, she knows would brighten up a non healthy lover, like Yoona. And for herself, she only bought potato fries. 

 

 

"Kamshamnida." she said with a bow, as she accepted her change and hastily left the said fast food restaurant. But as soon as she arrived outside, two taller men, dressed in a black and gray suit greeted her way. She almost trip, as she step back, afraid.

 

 

"What-what... do-do you want?" She stuttered, hugging the paper bag containing the goods she bought. Yet, she was surprised when the two suddenly bowed and make a way for someone. That then, she realized a car was park from the distance. Seohyun has no idea who was in the car. Unfortunately, as the person step out from it, she frowned to figure, it's none other than, Mr. Im, Yoona's father, that the latter had hate. 

 

 

Feeling danger surrounding her, she attempted to run away, but both men are quick, and hold her shoulders--preventing her from moving. "L-let go! Someone help-" 

 

 

"I'm not here to do anything." Mr. Im said, aloud. He took some baby steps until he's standing in front of Seohyun, who couldn't looked at him straight. "Let go of her." He sighed, letting his bodyguard to let go of the younger girl.

 

 

Seohyun quickly step two backward once she got freed. "What do you want Mr. Im? I'm sorry but... I have to go-"

 

 

"Just a quick, Miss Seo. Please?" Mr. Im pleaded with his sincere eyes. In which, Seohyun has reluctantly stayed. But He was glad the latter had relaxed and keep shut. This took him a chance and continue with his words. "I just... wanted to know what's her condition now? For two weeks, I've been missing about her current state because of my sudden change of plans."

 

 

Seohyun was convinced. At least for the moment, she can give Mr. Im a try. So she decided to loosen up. "She's okay. Amidst to the news that she's in a coma... she just woken up. Um, in fact, these foods... they're for her. Do-do... you want to add something more?"

 

 

"Um, yeah." Mr Im finally showed his hand, behind him; as he handed the younger girl a seem to be a book. 

 

 

"For what? Mr. Im?" Still reluctant, Seohyun accepted the gift the latter give to her. 

 

 

"It's a book on how does marriage life works. That is suppose to be for me and for Victoria, her mother, but yeah, we just couldn't really work and end up with a divorced. But I hope the book will guide your relationship with my daughter. It's not like I have accepted you already, but take this as a gift only. Thanks for your time." Mr. Im softly uttered, as he bowed a little and then beckoned his guards to follow him back to the car.

 

 

Seohyun was left agape. She looked at the book, and read the title; The Seven Principles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter