My Bride 06

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

A/N: The early publish of this chapter is totally a mistake. I wasn't aware of it until I've seen comments. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone~

and in case u can see some grammar errors, vocabulary and typos. hehe, I excuse ;)

 

But, aww... it's sad to see someone canceling his/her vote :(

 

anw, hope u guys enjoy this chapter ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

06 | Meeting Grandma Im

 

 

 

The use to be filled with laughter studio was now in a complete silence when Yuri received a call from her mother. Yoona and Soo took this chance and clean up, while Seohyun was seen on one of the seats, checking the papers on the table that were showing various of girls from different places in Seoul. 

 

"I still can't believe that you girls had this thought of auditions just for Yoona's wife." softly, Seohyun uttered, though she's pissed a little because Yoona never told her about it. "Good thing and I have thought of surprising you girls." she softly giggle near the end. Hearing nothing of course, she looked at Yoona and Sooyoung are putting the camera back to a luggage and some of other equipment, including the mics. Shifting her attention to Yuri by the corner, she saw the tan girl just ended the call. But she didn't went back to the table yet. Instead, she saw her sighing and seemed like, wiping her tears?

 

Seohyun didn't hesitated and approached the latter. Yuri almost jump in surprise when she poke at her. Good thing and it was a soft touch.

 

"What's wrong?" asked the young girl, quite concerned.

 

Yuri slightly shook her head. "Nothing. It was nothing."

 

"Nothing? But I saw you... wiping your tears? Yul, is there any problem?" softly, Seohyun once again ask. She can see through the girl's eyes, they're a bit teary. 

 

Yuri sighed in defeat. "It's just my Mom, asking for money... she wanted me to give tomorrow."

 

"Then what's the problem about that?" confused, Seohyun still continue to show her concern.

 

Yuri looked at Seohyun in the eyes and a small smile curled into her lips. "Would you believe it if I say... I'm like the bread winner of this family?" her voice came so husky and low, due to the tears she had let to drop a couple of minutes ago.

 

"I know about that."

 

"What I mean is that... my two siblings aren't gonna help my parents continue living anymore. You see, I am the youngest but they're giving me this responsibility. I wouldn't have complain because I know we the children should really take care of our parents once they got old... but it just hurt to think that they're all giving it all to me. Come on, they're not married yet or even had a family." Yuri groan frustratingly. Almost want to pull her hair but she felt a soft hand hold hers. Consequently, she sighed and melted with Seohyun, squeezing her hand. Those warmth, those smiles, no wonder Yoona is always smiling everyday on their work. This girl is indeed an angel. Now she realized how lucky it is for the doe-eyed. She sighed and held her hand back with the same smile. But with gratitude. 

 

"It's Okay, it's going to be alright, Yul. If you want... you can-"

 

"I know what you are thinking. I'm okay. I'll be okay, hyun. Don't worry." Yuri quickly cut Seohyun's words, knowing well that it could lead about the money. She doesn't like to owe someone.

 

Seohyun nodded in understanding. Then, she pulled her for a comforting and warm embrace. "There. I got you back, Yul." she patted her back. Yuri smiled, as her two arms also wrapped around the girl's waist. She pulled her over, desperate to enjoy more with those comforting embrace.

 

In the corner, Sooyoung noticed the scene. She nudge Yoona and, "Look, someone seemed to enjoy your wife's embrace." tease the doe-eyed. 

 

Yoona turned to where Sooyoung is referring only to put her eyes slightly widen. Forming a fist, she got up and march towards them.

 

"Ahem." But she only stood on the side, crossing her arms, and coughing intentionally to break them apart.

 

Yuri and Seohyun slowly pulled back and frowned to see Yoona with her obvious glare to Yuri, while she's crossing her arms. Both quickly move away from each other - but Yoona pulled Seohyun closer to her.

 

"A reminder Yuri. From now on, we have to limit something about skinship. I know we girls are friends here but ever since we agree about this wedding, you have to be careful with your skinship with my future wife, Okay? Understood? Specially that Grandma Im can be a little observant." Yoona seriously and firmly said, earning a chuckle of disbelieve from the tan girl.

 

"Okay, Jealous wife. It's nothing for me. You have nothing to worry in the first place." Yuri patted Yoona's shoulders and walked passed at her to help Sooyoung.

 

Turning back to Seohyun, Yoona pouted. "We just got engage and you are here cheating on me?"

 

"Nippy."

 

"Hmm?"

 

Seohyun step forward and wrapped her arms around Yoona's neck. "You're obviously jealous. So here, let me hug you as well." she giggle and hugged her. Yoona's smile finally went back, as she also wrapped her arms around the girl's waist. She giggle and squeeze Seohyun's body, earning a squeal from her.  She snickered and kissed the tip of her nose.

 

"You're the best, Boss."

 

"You too, my Nips candy." Seohyun pinched Yoona's nose, earning a giggle from her again. Then both couldn't help it and hug again, tightly this time. As if it's in their own world, they don't mind if there are two girls, watching them.

 

 

Yuri and Sooyoung smile at the sweetness of the newly engage couple/best friends.

 

"Do you think they're still best friends?" ask Yuri to Sooyoung in a whisper.

 

"Well, ever since they've known each other, they're not best friends in my eyes." Sooyoung stated, grinning widely.

 

"Yeah, you have the point."

 

"If anyone can see them like this, I bet - they would think they're a couple."

 

"Ditto." Yuri giggle quietly, as she took a brief glance to the two girls - now conversing comfortably without any hugs.

 

"But you know what? I still can't believe that Seohyun decided to have an audition.I never thought she could do this thing. A big WOW for her." Sooyoung had a little sigh, still has no idea what has gone to the young dj to even audition. 

 

"I know right? But glad she arrived or else, we can't have a better wife for Yoona. Tch, if I know this would come, we would have ask her in the first place."

 

"But you know Yoona doesn't like sharing this either to her. Good thing Seohyun find out. Well, let's all wish for this success. After this, we can start our commercial for Mrs. Im."

 

"Yeah, speaking of that. I need to talk with Yoona about her plans for next week. Come on, it's already Thursday. We need at least a little amount so we can start and we can show something to Mrs. Im."

 

"Right. Later, let's talk about that with Yoona." Sooyoung replied, agreeing. She then finally zip close the last luggage and got up together with Yuri. Both wipe some few dusts on their jeans before they turned to the two girls in the corner.

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

 

 

 

"Cheers!"

 

A sound of four glasses clink together was heard at the background as four girls get together in one table. Following, gulps can be faintly heard. An hour had passed since the audition ended, these girls decided to have a little celebration for what was about to come for them for the next few days.

 

 

"Wait!" Yet, before Yoona could drink her fifth shot, Seohyun was fast from stealing it from her. "No more alcohol for you. I told you to drink moderately, didn't I?" Seohyun give the shot instead to Yuri who is by far the best when it comes to drinking.

 

"But that was only for my fifth shot!" complained Yoona, however. 

 

"Still! You have to drink the juice instead." Seohyun replace it with a glace of orange juice. "Isn't it cool? We are drinking the same drink." she reasoned afterwards.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung went, "Awww... how sweet for you Seohyun."

 

"Am I?" Seohyun giggle, yet cheeks are slightly pinkish.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung showed two thumbs up in agreement. 

 

"Yeah, yeah... I know I should. And I actually promise about this." Yoona sighed, couldn't argue anymore and just drink her juice. Both Yuri and Sooyoung again giggle at the whip doe-eyed.

 

"I'm just giving you a chance to be healthier, Nippy. Don't get me wrong. I'm only concerned with your healthy lifestyle." said Seohyun sincerely.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung looked at each other then to Seohyun. 

 

"Are you saying that we are not healty, Hyun?" asked Yuri, as if offended.

 

"Yah! I'm skinny but I'm pretty much healthy!" Sooyoung also defended herself.

 

"Huh? Uh... I don't mean like that. I mean... " Seohyun couldn't even continue her words when Yoona suddenly laugh out loud.

 

"Hahaha!" Yoona couldn't help it. "You two are unhealthy!" and just laugh at them. Yuri and Sooyoung was about to get her through her collar, but the said girl quickly got up to avoid them and playfully stuck her tongue out. They were about to get up as well but Seohyun stopped them.

 

"Yah! stop it! You two!" Seohyun chuckles at their silliness. "You haven't finish your meal."

 

"Aigoo, why I feel like old when you mentioned about health, Hyun." Yuri joked, as she and Sooyoung got their chopsticks again and resume on their meat.

 

Yoona who sat back grin victoriously to her friends, but she literally pouted when Seohyun almost want to slap her. Good thing and her aegyo always wins. Rather than her hit again, the latter wrap a lettuce of meat and feed her. In which, she happily munch it.

 

"You know Yoong, we should start capturing some pictures of you two as a couple."

 

Sooyoung snickered. "Yul, I don't think it's necessary. Have you seen their album of pictures? They're like a couple there."

 

Seohyun blushed silently whereas for Yoona, she proudly smile to her. "Well, we are more like best friends ever since." and stated, seriously. Seohyun slightly widened her eyes to her words.

 

"Whoa! Are you sure what you are saying, Yoong?" Yuri was slightly taken aback by the use of words the deer had let out.

 

"We are best of best of best of friends... " Yoona corrected, as she pinch Seohyun's cheeks. "Right, Boss? But now, we are called a married best friends." The young dj's face slightly change into a blank one. Upset... but at least the last words are good to hear.

 

"But you know what? It's good to hear if it's like married lovers, as well." Thus, Yoona added, glancing to Seohyun to see her reaction.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung were about to put rice on their mouth when they heard the doe-eyed's words. Their mouth are parted as they turned to Seohyun, only to see her staring back to Yoona but her face seemed shouting like she's surprised but at the same time, confused? It's a mix of that. Nevertheless, it shock them as well. 

 

As they glance back to Yoona, the latter is now smiling wildly, ready to say something when her phone just frantically ring so loud. The attention was now to Yoona's phone as she brought it out from her pocket and face frowned upon confirming the caller.

 

"It's Grandma."

 

"Answer it quick." Seohyun said, brushing off the words from Yoona for the meantime. Yuri and Sooyoung simply eat their meal as they watch Yoona answer the phone call.

 

"H-Hello? Grandma?" Yoona hesitantly answered.

 

[Yoona?]

 

"Yes, it's me." replied Yoona, as she looked at Seohyun who is next to her, staring at her. She reach for her right hand and hold it with hers. 

 

[Oh, I thought I just forgot your number. Anyhow, so what's up? Have you propose to one of your girls now?] There was a light chuckle coming from Grandma Im.

 

Yoona smiled at her grandmother's question. "You still see me like that?" she's impress that the old lady still has a sharp memory.

 

[Of course I do. I know what you are thinking. Just because I'm old I don't have this memory now? Yah! For your information, I've been taking a medicine that will definitely enchance my memory as time passes. You should take this too, darling. So you can remember all your girls.]

 

"Tch, no need."

 

[Why not? Oh well, so have you propose? Are you engage now?]

 

Yoona slightly glance to Yuri and Sooyoung then to Seohyun before she answered. "Well... it's hard. I mean, for the past four days I have been thinking about it... and... I have to say - I was indeed old now. And... Grandma... Ugh... I did. Yeah, I propose to my long time girlfriend." she bit her lower lip, upon lying about it. But hey, she and Seohyun has been friends for four years now, so there's still a sense.

 

[Long time girlfriend?]

 

Yoona is sure her grandmother was surprised. "Y-yeah. I'm sorry I haven't mentioned it."

 

[Just when? Omo! Omo! My Yoona is finally in love, eh?]

 

"Heh?! Uh... " Yoona's cheeks just turned rosy. She turned to Seohyun and the girl simply smiled. She gulped nervously before she answered back. "I-I.... guess? No! I mean... Yes of course! I do. Come on, four years? We've been together for four years." she feels like heating up now as her eyes were only fix to Seohyun. "It's true love... yes.... grandma." she sigh afterwards.

 

[Wow! That means... you surely found the one?]

 

Yoona nodded. "Yes. I do... Grandma." yet, she has this genuine smile when she replied about 'the one'. She doesn't know but it feels right to say those words. Specially that she's staring with those beautiful eyes before her.

 

[You sounded really so... in love Yoona. I can't wait to see this girl. I would certainly thank her for changing you.]

 

"Well, when will that be?"

 

[Since you have mentioned it. Why not next week? Wednesday? Preparations of wedding is hella long Yoona.]

 

Yoona got even brighter upon the mention of the wedding. "Next week would be cool." she's suddenly felt excited.

 

[Look who sounded so excited to get marry, eh? Okay, next week is the date! Can't wait! See you soon, honey. I love you]

 

"Love you too, Grandma." with that, Yoona slowly released her hold to Seohyun's hand and put the phone back to her pocket. Then, she turned to the three pair of eyes, awaiting for her to tell the details. "Well, it's confirmed. We are going to Maldives Next Wednesday!"

 

"Omo! Chincha?" Sooyoung and Seohyun both exclaim. But for Yuri, she suddenly got up and pulled Yoona out with her. 

 

Seohyun and Sooyoung were about to follow but then again, Yuri signal them to take their seats. They remain on their seats, wondering what's in the tan girl's mind.

 

 

--

 

 

"What the hell next week? Are you kidding me? Your auntie is expecting us for progress in regards to the campaign! What is this? We are going to forget it? Yah! Im Yoona! Think first!" Yuri's voice are a bit high, yet, they're outside the small restaurant so non from Soo or Seohyun would hear them. While she was breathing, smoke is coming out from , due to the cold weather.

 

However, for Yoona, instead of being frightened by Yuri's sudden outburst, she shrug that off and instead brought her phone out again and scroll on her messages.

 

"Yah! aren't you listening to me?!" Yuri can't help it and pushed the doe-eyed a little.

 

Yoona then showed her phone screen to Yuri.

 

"What is that?"

 

"Read it." Yoona simply requested, smiling knowingly to the tan girl.

 

Yuri puff a sigh and turned her gazes to the screen. Her eyes read it in silence, until she looked a little surprised with the amount near at the end of the message.

 

"Yup. The message tells it all. Since I didn't visit the bank earlier, Grandma's Lawyer from the bank sent these details in regards to the amount of money that will use for my daily needs. Which means, this 200 million won are all mine now. And hey, take note, this is only the first part of the money I am getting. There's more to come once I am married."

 

"Oh gosh. And this amount can be claim whenever you want this month?" Yuri's eyes just sparkled with a won sign.

 

"Yup."

 

Out of happiness, Yuri pulled Yoona for a tight hug.  Yoona could only chuckle and pat Yuri's back. "Thanks to your Grandma, Yoona!!!" she literally scream and squeeze her more.

 

"I told ya. If we'll just go on with Grandma Im's plan, the lost Cheque is nothing." Yoona smile with a beam smile.

 

"Yeah. It's all in your hands now."

 

"We'll get this started tomorrow."

 

"Definitely." Yuri chuckled, pulled Yoona through her neck and ruffle her hair so hard. Yoona squeal and quickly pushed away the tan girl. But despite that, they seemed to have good smiles, now that the problem will be fix.

 

"So what's your plan?" ask Yuri, as she pointed to Seohyun through her lips. The young girl who can be seen through the glass window is apparently laughing out loud with Sooyoung.

 

The deer tilt her head back to the restaurant and smiled. "You mean, my boss?"

 

"Yup. Since it's official that she's going to be your wife."

 

"Why don't we leave?"

 

"Huh?"

 

Yoona returned her gazes back to Yuri. "I suddenly thought of buying the rings." her bright smile just almost blinded the tan girl.

 

"Omo! Great idea! That's actually should be done!" Yuri exclaim, happily. "So we are searching for it at this very moment?" and she certainly got excited.

 

"It's still eight, I doubt if all jewelry shops around here are close. Come on." without hesitations, Yoona reached for Yuri's arm and dragged her with her, heading to the car.

 

 

Meanwhile,

 

Seohyun happened t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter