Girl on TV: Episode 4

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!!!

hehe :D

 

 

 

@yoonhyun21 - as promise~ :)

 

 

enjoy!

 

 

---------

 

Episode 4: Yoona's Reward

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoong~"

 

Click.

 

"Hey!"

 

Click.

 

"Uh... wait... turn on your left... there.  "

 

Click.

 

"Done."

 

"You're not in hurry right?"

 

Back and forth, Jessica's head can't able to stay in place. The moment the doe-eyed girl arrives at their photoshoot, she was being ignored. The latter set up the photoshoot in a rush and started their photoshoot in just a mere seconds and ended it with only 30 minutes? 

Usually, the doe-eyed beauty isn't like this. She's more cereful and do things accordinly, not like what she have seen earlier.

 

 

Bright mood.

 

 

She can difinetely say through the doe-eyed girl's eyes. 

 

She watches as the latter brought all her equipments in one place. "Yoong... what are you doing today?" and asked.

 

Yoona looked up. She had a bright smile when she answers... "Shopping~" before she resumes packing her things in a luggage.

 

"Shopping? I thought-"

 

"Just need to buy new things."

 

"For what?"

 

"Personal stuffs."

 

"Like what?"

 

"Just... you know... "

 

"Eh?"

 

"Don't worry, the photoshoot is done. All you need to do is to wait for the result."

 

"That explains... so umm... do you have any company?"

 

That made Yoona stop what she's doing. She was about to put her lenses back when Jessica stop her by her arm. She look up and shook her head.

 

"Really?" Jessica brightens. In her mind, it'll be her chance to have a moment with this girl. 

 

"Yes... why?" Yoona asked, as she resumes putting in place her lenses.

 

"Uh... can I... join you then?"

 

For one last thing, Yoona was stopped once again. "Join? like... for today? shopping?" She doesn't know if it'll be a good idea.

 

Jessica senses... "Why? Is it not okay?"

 

Yoona smile. "It's okay.... but... actually, not really the kind of shopping in the mall."

 

"Eh? why?"

 

"Do you really wanted to go?"

 

Jessica nods. Who is she to ignore this oppurtunity? This is going to be exciting if that so.

 

Yoona nods with a grin. "You'll not going to regret?"

 

Jessica nods enthusiastically.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

2:20pm.

 

Nowplaying... 'Stand up - J-min'

 

♫ dangdang hage haneureul bwa

ije sijagil ppuniya eokkael pyeo

ne ane gateun nega isseo

himdeureodo pogi mara neoui mirae

ireona soneul jaba sesangeul gajyeo ♫

 

 

Groans~

 

 

A certain young brunette happened to be sleeping when a phone suddenly interupts her siesta. It got so loud and loud every time she wouldn't care on answering it.

 

Yes, she's not going to answer unless it's here phone.

 

She keeps on swtiching her body from left to right, trying to cover her two ears. But how can she? the phone won't going to stop on ringing if the owner will not answer it. 

 

"Yaaaaahhhhhh!!!! keep this thing away!!!!"

 

She scream and scream but no one bothers to answer.

 

“Aish!” so she end up getting up to answer the device just in the night stand. “Who the heck told you to disturb my afternoon nap?” she hissed and was about to ended the phone when she noticed who is calling…

 

 

Yoona Caling~

 

Flashback…

 

Knock. Knock.knock.

 

“Miss Seo?”

 

Placing her book to her side, she looked up and answers the call… “Why?”

 

“Umm… have you eaten your lunch?”

 

“Hmm… I haven't… “ like in an instant, the young actress had a grin in her face. She jumps off from the bed and opens the door once more.

 

In front was the two owner of the house, a girl with a poker face, and a girl with smiles in her face, more like a smile of a girl who just saw her new beginning of life. 

 

"We have here--"

 

“Is it okay if I can asked a favor?” The young brunette asked, hopeful that she could command them.

 

Mrs. Im nods slowly, whereas her daughter nods enthusiastically.

 

“Of course!” Yoona answered in behalf of her mother.

 

Hearing this, the young actress quickly runs off over her bag at the floor and searches for a certain paper and a pen.

 

While she’s doing it, she wasn’t aware of a certain fan girl spazziing silently inside over her features. As if she was being capture by her beauty, Yoona wasn’t aware of herself how she is staring at the young actress’ movements so intent.

She gradually took a lot of note on how the young actress is smiling, writing with her fingers moving, her hair that would constantly drops, and the latter would set it aside… down to how the young actress’ would show a pout. She was totally mesmerize that even her mother, can’t believe that her daughter is not even blinking just by staring at this young angel.

 

“Mom… have you seen it?” Yoona whispers unconsciously to her mother’s side.

 

Mrs. Im arches a brow.

 

“She-she… her giggle.”

 

Mrs. Im rolled her eyes. Just as she expected.

 

“I couldn’t help but also to giggle.” Yoona shares, grinning away to her mother.

 

“Yoong, what’s with the girl that you really like her?”

 

“Eh? is it not obvious?” Yoona asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

 

Sighing in defeat, Mrs. Im answers… “Tell me then what’s obvious?”

 

Yoona giggles, she stared back to the busy young brunette and quietly dream on. “Everything on her... I like them all...”

 

“Really Yoong? How about her character?”

 

“Yes, of course it’s part. I like the way she acted so cute~” answers Yoona, totally unaware her mother’s disapproval of ‘cute’ and ‘act’. It doesn’t seem to be cute in Mrs. Im’s eyes.

 

“Well, it doesn’t even matter.” Mrs. Im can only show a fake approval. What’s matter most is her daughter’s happiness. She’ll not be the hindrance of her happiness, but she doesn’t want to tolerate this guest. Not a single thought in her mind she will be a maid for this one spoiled girl.

 

“I told you so Omma, you will like her too.” Yoona beams.

 

“Did I say I didn’t like her?”

 

“Hehe… I knew it!” Yoona exclaimed.

 

“Finished!”

 

But as she exclaims, the same time when the young actress stood and pass the paper to her. She smiles in an instant as she takes a look at the paper with her mother.

 

“That’s the list I wanted you to buy for me, before I have my lunch.” The young actress shared.

 

“What?” Mrs. Im almost wants to smack the young actress upon seeing the list but she can’t of course.

 

Yoona beams answering… “Okay, I’ll do it!”

 

Quick, the young actress runs off again to her luggage and pulled out a seem to be credit cards. She handed them almost immediately.

 

But luckily for her… “No, Miss Seo, it’s okay. I can afford to buy all these things… and for your lunch.” Yoona pushes back the credit card.

 

“Are you sure?” she asked in conformation.

 

“Yes!” Yoona beams in proud. “You are our guest I should treat you nice!” well, my celebrity crush. she thought to herself.

 

“You serious?” couldn’t believe, the young actress wanting an assurance.

 

Yoona nods enthusiastically, whereas Mrs. Im shook her head in disbelief.

 

“Wow… then, thank you… Miss… “

 

Yoona quickly held out her hand for a shake. “It’s Yoona. You’re… number one… I mean, Im Yoona… “ she retorted back, almost having the name of being a fan.

 

The young actress smile so bright. “Thanks… “ she shook the latter’s hand and immediately retracted back.

 

Having been touch by the hand, the doe-eyed girl felt herself flushing. That smooth hand that still lingers within her palms is undeniably the smoothest palm she have touches. No one can deny it, it’s the best feeling she has encounter when the latter’s skin touches hers. It’s difficult to say that it was only an admiration, but she can feel herself a bit skipping her heart when she held them.

 

“Yah! Yoona!”

 

Mrs. Im quickly nudges her daughter when she noticed her not answering the young actress’ question earlier.

 

“Ah! Wait… did you say something?” she flushes even more.

 

“I said… I wanted some goguma as well.” Seohyun crosses her two arms.

 

“Goguma?”

 

Seohyun nods. “Yup, I like them… so can you buy that for me too? I want the freshest one. Meaning, you need to buy that in a farm and cook it for me. Is that okay? Because, I usually eat lunch just them… and it’s before 5:00pm. ”

 

“5pm? I’m already starving that time!” Yoona exclaims, showing her disapproval.

 

“I’m on a diet, that is why.” The young actress answers, nonchalantly.

 

“I see… “ Yoona nods, taking it in mind that the young actress indeed like goguma for lunch and taking it in mind, that her celebrity crush is on a diet. That means no fat.  “I have it, don’t worry.” She beams.

 

“That’s good. Okay… I’ll be waiting then.” The young actress then quickly closes the door and jumps back to her bed.

 

“Wait… by the way my phone was there. I’ll call that phone of mine if I need more details regarding your things, okay?”

 

But as she wanted to resume on reading her book, the doe-eyed girl’s voice echoed once again. She chuckle and answers… “Okay… “

 

“I’ll see you later?”

 

She didn’t answer.

 

“Umm… Miss Seo?”

 

“Oh! of course, I’ll see you later!” she answers quickly when she heard the latter’s voice once again. She heard footsteps down before it went silent moments later.

 

Shaking her head out of disbelief

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter