Girl on TV: Episode 2

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's Seo Joohyun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

With a cup of coffee on left side, a bread in front, fruits not too far and a tap water in the right, a girl was too engross in her newspaper in front of those things. For 5 months, she’s been doing the same thing every time it’s breakfast. Not even a single bite will be seen in her bread, just a cup of coffee she’s already satisfied. Nevertheless, she’s a celebrity that needs to be awake outmost 24 hours.

 

With a flip of a page, her eyebrows suddenly arches.

 

“Umma~” she calls.

 

Emerging from her kitchen, a woman in her 30’s approaches a certain young brunette in her table.

 

“Miss Joohyun… Your mother isn’t around anymore. She left so early today with your father.” But instead of her mother, a maid approaches her.

 

The young brunette sighed in defeat. She looks up to the maid and furrowed her eyebrows. “this means I am going outside without them?”

 

“I’m afraid yes Miss Joohyun… actually, she leave a message. Here.” The maid said, handing An envelope.

 

Reaching the envelop, another arching eyebrows was seen from the young brunette as she opens it.

 

“A cheque?” she mutters as she read how much is in the check. Her mind was in puzzlement. The cheque contains 800,000 dollars. That’s quite big.

 

"What is this for?" asked the young brunette.

 

"Miss Joohyun, I think you should see the note." The maid said, pointing to another piece of paper inside.

 

Complying, she opened the envelope once again and see a note saying...

 

"Darling, use the money for your week of visit at your Aunt. You can buy everything you want, just as long it's for your own good. Remember, every transaction you'll made will be reported in my office. Please Joohyun, give yourself a break. You know that mom and dad is having their best too to provide you a good life. Though Being a celebrity is giving you freedom, I can't let you work that hard knowing how you are being so stubborn when it comes to rest. You're a young lady that should explore sometimes. I'll be expecting to see any progress when you came back! Love you!"

 

P.S. There's a map I provided for your way there.

 

The youn actress couldn't help but to sighed in annoyance. For once in her life, her mother has told her to have a better life. A thing that she never doesn't have; caring. Yes, though her mother always gives her that, she end up being cared in different way. She has never been seen her mother having time with her for all she can remember. That's why when she got 20, she decided to be indepent in her own. She decided to stay out of her parent's money.

She earned, and that's what she always use. Everything in the house is half of her work, from the furnitures down to the things outside their garden. If she can remember, she also remodeled their rest house at Jeju for her grandparents.

 

Now that her mother gives her money from their works? She can only scoff out of disbelief. Not that she doesn't like it, but what she likes them to do for her, isn't her parents are doing. She wants them to have time for her. Isn't that hard thing to do?

 

"Nana... tell my parents to stay safe always." the young brunette said before she put down the cheque to it's envelope and place it in her shoulder bag. She stood and leave the house with only one in mind--shopping.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[Seoul University]

 

"Every shoot should be reported here Miss Im and have i told you? time is time, why is this?" asked the comittee of the said University.

 

The doe-eyed girl just grins. She knows by then that she's totally dead with this mistake. But she needed to escape in this scolding process. "Uh... Miss Lee... Have i told you that my team wasn't in good mode yesterday?" she scooted closer and grabs the midget's hand. "I tell you... all of them is having fever... that's why... huhu.... I couldn't have a time to visit you here. and... plus... do you know how much I've been suffering now?"

 

"Errr... Miss Im... suffering from what?" Miss Lee abruptly let go of her two hands and stare to those doe-eyes disgusted. As if she's thinking that it's a virus, she immediately grab an alcohol and poured to herself.

 

"I'm suffering from my loneliness!!! my crew are at home having their own rest.... and they just wanted me to submit this." Yoona exclaimed, dramatically sobs in front of her professor.

 

"Yah! Miss Im, you can't buy me." Miss Lee this time stood and accused the student. "What is rule... is rule. You should've called or something. Look, you're far from late in submitting this. I submitted the others already to the president."

 

"Aish! Miss Lee Please!!!" Yoona dramatically knelt down and put her two palms against each other. Pleading for her shoots to be passed. "I tell you, this won't happen anymore. Just pass this one please. I badly need to win this contest!!! If i won't? You know what will happen!!!" she continues to fake a sob in front of a this working student, not minding some other students will be hearing her pleads inside the office.

 

"Miss Im... Isn't this the 4th time you beg me?"

 

"But that was only for a project. This? This is a contest. Come on Miss Lee... Please????" Yoona pleaded more using her aegyo.

 

Miss Lee flinches. "Uh... fine, fine... I’ll pass this." Miss Lee defeatedly accepted the envelope.

 

Yoona grins. "Bingo." she mouthed before she stood straight and beams. "Hehe... you know you can't resist me right?" she handed the envelope that containst her shoots to Miss Lee's hand, which the latter nods a little.

 

"Thanks Mi--"

 

"In one condition." But a smirk form in Miss Lee’s lips.

 

"Go ahead." Yoona winks again, making the little midget blushes. For all she cares, she's a year older to this doe-eyed girl.

 

"Uh... Can... Can... "

 

Yoona this time leans in to Miss Lee's face, which makes the working student backs away.

 

"Okay... Miss Lee... I'll give you a photoshoot if I have time, How was that?" Yoona grins.

 

Miss Lee nods. "That's what I am about to say." she said, hopeful to have a time with this doe-eyed girl.

 

"Okay... It's up to you now, I'll be anticipating my name tomorrow Miss Lee." Yoona winks for the last time before leaving the working student with a red in her face.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Phew! That was hard. I should've done it earlier." Yoona giggles as she walk in the hallway. She's heading to her locker room to put her books and some equipment.

 

In her way, she encounter some models too, giving a sweet smile here and there and she would constantly just smile at them, doesn't really care for how y they are or not. Just as long she can have a good image to them, it's all good. 

 

well, one of the reason she doesn't care to the models was because...

 

"Hey Seobaby!!!" she immediately greeted to the picture of her celebrity crush in her locker. Even her locker, she also has a small picture of her celebrity crush. She even have stickers in the door and some other stuffs that relates to the young actress.

 

"Awww... I'm so sorry... been so busy with my photoshoots lately my girl. But I know you're understandable, right?" she giggles as she wipes the small dust inside her locker.

 

She then grabs her new sneakers inside and replaces it with the one she is wearing. After that, she also grabs her notebooks which are basically a Seo Joohyun notebook, her keroro pen and her handkerchief which has a cartoon version of Miss Seo Joohyun's face.

 

Satistified, she closes the locker and proceeds to another building for her next class: Art and Design.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

304

 

"Hey Yoona-ssi!"

 

Out of a sudden, a voice called her, stopping the doe-eyed girl in her tracks as she look back. "Oh, Miss Jung... why are you here? and wait... have I told you to stop calling me with that tone?"

 

The blonde shyly smiles. She has forgotten it again. She and her photographer should be friends right? But something is really that weird in her this morning that she couldn't understand, no wonder she's quite forgettable early this morning.

 

"I'm sorry... Uhmm--Oh right! I am here because... I want to invite you later tonight? Since you can't be available today? I think I should consider the night schedule. So are you in?"

 

The doe-eyed girl arches a brow. "Hmm? What is this--" 

 

 

*thud

 

 

 

"Argh!!! Who just bump to me???" Yoona exclaimes like a kid.

 

"OMO! Yoong, are you okay?" asked the blonde right away when she saw the latter in the floor. She's worried but a bit amuse by how cute is the photographer.

 

"Oh, so sorry... Yoong. hehe." Yuri immediately apologizes, handing out her hand towards her friend. But instead of reaching out her hand, the doe-eyed girl glares at her.

 

"Hehe... I'm sorry okay--!"

 

*SMACK

 

"Yah! why did you do that?" Yuri exclaims, rubbing her head from the impact that the blonde gives her.

 

"That's for bumping to Yoong!"

 

The blonde was about to smack again the tallest when Yoona has already stops her by her wrist. "Miss Jung, stop. It's okay... it's was only an accident?" Yoona turned to give another glare her friend.

 

Yuri saw the glares once again and nods in an instant. "I was in hurry, that's why." she reasoned.

 

"But Yoong... look at your elbow." The blonde pouted as she holds the doe-eyed girl's arms. 

 

"Eh? Uh... it's okay!" Yoona immediately snaps her hand away after feeling the blonde's touch in her. "It's really okay, it's just some red spots." She sheepishly reasoned.

 

"It's not okay!" The blonde insisted as she grabs back the latter's elbow, but to her surprised, Yuri has snap her hand away.

 

"Miss Jung, my friend has said it already... she's okay. You know how strong she is right?" Yuri said as a matter of fact.

 

"But--"

 

"That's right Miss Jung... it's really okay... " Yoona said grabbing her friend's neck, choking her a little in her arms. "Look how strong am I."

 

"Argh... Yoong.... Uh... Ah... I c-can't breathe." Yuri struggled; the choking is quite that strong.

 

The blonde just arch her eyebrows, witnessing how strong the doe-eyed girl is.

 

"One more." Yoona presses more.

 

"Uh... YOONG!!!" The tan girl screams, trying to punch her friend by her stomach.

 

"Right... you're indeed strong." The blonde mutters, furrowing her eyebrows towards the struggling tan girl.

 

"YOONG!!! LET GO!!!"

 

"Oops... I'm sorry. hehe. " Yoona grins as she let go as she rubs her friend’s neck.

 

"Alright, stop it now... Uhmm... Yoong... so are you available tonight?" asked once again the blonde.

 

The doe-eyed girl can't help but to sigh in defeat as she turn to face the blonde. She has a bright smile when she nods, making the blonde to exclaim and throw her arms around her neck.

 

"Thank you, thank you, YOONG!!!" The blonde keeps on jumping up and down as a celebration.

 

While the blonde is celebrating, Yoona and Yuri were both eyeing strangely. Yoona was a bit taken aback, while the tan girl is quite… annoyed by the blonde’s childish actions.

 

"Uh, Miss Ju-Jung... " Yoona stutters. "Uh... hehe it's okay now... "  she said as she tries to let go from the blonde's grip.

 

"Yah! Miss Jung let go." Can’t handle the scene, Yuri out of nowhere grabs Jessica's two arms and pulled her from Yoona's neck. When she has successfully pulled her away, Miss Jung stick out her tongue which earns a chuckle from the doe-eyed girl.

 

"Yuri, you don't need to do that. Miss Jung will going to let go for sure, right?" Yoona snickered towards the blonde.

 

"Of course... anyhow, so Yoong? you're up for a movie?" the blonde brightens. This is going to be her first time to invite her photographer, and might be a memorable one.

 

" A MOVIE?” Yuri exclaims.

 

But the doe-eyed girl only arches her eyebrows. Doesn't know how to utter any word. "Movie?" asked it again.

 

"De?  yeah... Uh… si-since... Uhmm... " The blonde bit her lip after realizing that it could be only the two of them.

 

"Yah! don't tell me you won't going to include me?" Yuri glares, puffing away from her two friends.

 

"Uh... Yuri-ssi... I have only two tickets--"

 

"Miss Jung, I doubt if I can... I-I... am... actually will go out later. Uh... I'm going to see a movie too. You know... Miss Seo Joohyun's movie last month right? I haven't seen it and... Uhmm... I so wanted to watch it. Is it okay if Yuri here will be your... partner instead?" Yoona grins.

 

The blonde blinks for a few times. She looks at the tan girl blankly and back to the doe-eyed girl again. For some reason, she really doesn’t want Yuri to tag along.

 

"Uhm… why not… we’ll watch that movie instead?" she suggested.

 

"Oh gosh." Yuri mutters, after hearing the idea.

 

Yoona contemplated to answer. She only has one ticket in hand. How will she allow her? For instance, she was hesitant to accept the suggestions.

 

"Hmm? I can actually buy another one." but when she saw the hopeful bright eyes from the blonde, she smile and nods as an agreement.

 

"Okay... But I think Yuri would like too, right?" Yoona glares to her best friend.

 

"Of course! It's after all Joohyun's movie." Yuri brightens. Phew, glad that it will be the three of us. hehe. In the tan girl's mind, staring awkwardly to her friends.

 

"Alright, It's Seobaby night!!!" Yoona throw her hands up like child spazzing to a toy. The blonde and the tan girl could only laugh at the doe-eyed girl's antics.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[Seoul Mall]

 

With a cap on, a blue leather jacket, two gloves, and the envelope that contains the cheque, the young actress/singer is ready to go. Her destination? Mall.

 

She arrives at the mall at exactly 3pm after she had some facial treatment and some little massage. Her target now is to enjoy herself shopping some new clothes and others that might she needed.

 

She stops a lot of clothing stores from jacket down to blouses. Not just some clothes, she also drops some accessories and shoe stores to add her fashion style.

 

All throughout of her every stop, she would constantly smile from ear to ear and sparkles on her eyes will never leave in her. It's as if it's her first time to shop, she can feel the freedom o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter