· The Bunny Boy ·

||﹏ A Boyfriend ★ Wannabe ﹏||

 

 

 


 

 

Chapter 4 ; The Bunny Boy.

 

The sun began setting; the evening canvas soon was painted with glowing hues of fiery crimson and ginger. The trees were tapped to the beat of nature; waggling every living leaves as they danced with breezy wind. Curling the knees up to meet the level of her chest, poor crying Alice found herself shuddering as the chilly air hit upon the uncovered skin, and it seeped all the way through the lean bones. Whenever she tried to blink the tears away, a lot of watery beads would always stray down the pink-tinted cheeks, almost dropping a great deal of puddle to be absorbed by the ground. The blonde swears she looked miserably horrifying. She hates the way her eyes grown enough puffy and all red thanks to hours of ceaseless weeping. The silken blonde hair would tangle everywhere; each neat strand began jiggling carelessly, which appeared very much to her dismay. She hugged the shaking knees tight, clamping the teeth down the rosy flesh belonged to her bottom lips, and the head was now a jumble of mess which she wished to get rid of it pretty sooner. The image of Lee Howon; the boy whom she cherished to see and the fact they were lovers for about two years, constantly poked her mind. No, she had no feeling for him anymore. The sheer love she had for him began doing thing as fading; she was lost as heavy mistrust conquered her lone soul and most of her senses. There was no way she’s going to stand and protect the fragile relationship which had shattered for now. It’s time to let it go; to let Lee Howon goes to a place he thought he was secured to. To someone, who often triggered rivalry and odium in her life; she stands with her name Park Chorong – the bratty, the diva, the spoiled one; and everything bad should be named toward after her.   

 

She never thought Hoya could be this mean. After all this time they’ve spent together; holding hands when hardships emerged; Alice couldn’t help but to let herself believed the purely sweet promises Hoya continued to whisper in her ears. She had this loyalty for that one particular guy; and she’d promised him a long-term of devotion, because he was the one who grabbed her heart only at the first sight. Alice hates to admit the truth but she knows how stupid she was. Maybe she was too dumb and the love seemed to blind her even more. When Hoya had this change in his attitude, Alice should look up closer. But she didn’t. She thought he might be worn out due to heaps of assignments which meant to be done as perfect as he was told to. She paid less attention when he called her only to cancel their dates, and the blonde seriously didn’t keep anything in heart, nothing such doubt or hesitant ever came through her mind. She trusted him, she trusted their love. But Hoya eventually wrecked everything out. He dumped her and ran away for another girl. Alice felt her world turned hazy once a picture of Hoya with Chorong melted right before her sight. Each of their loving motions seemed to slice her from top to toes. Her heart ached a lot seeing the twist of Hoya’s demeanor, and the mere heart of her was meant to be crushed by each of his pissing acts.

 

Alice carefully touched the hot flushed cheeks; wiping a stray of tear away. She promised it was the last tear she would care to roll for Lee Howon. She wooed the incensed ire from boiling her insides; she wished to calmly catch her spirit back. It has been a habit for Alice to let her misery poured to anywhere, but certainly not at home. She dislikes the feeling of being alone; yet the muted walls and the furniture seemed to be mocking her a lot. She couldn’t bear any of the stillness the place had offered so she was hardly at home whenever the sorrow knocked into her state of conscious. Just like what she experienced right now, the nearest park was the ideal place for her to flood her feelings out. Let aside the buzzing soft murmurs and each nosy eyes glancing at the bench she was sitting alone as she curled into a ball, she honestly felt comfortable and secured.

 

The petite blonde then digging into her bag; hands were trying to get in touch with her compact mirror. She was afraid to look at herself but she just had to if she prefers people to assume her as normal as possible. Alice nearly shrieking in horror once the mirror reflecting her features back into her eyes; with her hair being all shabby which looked terrifically the same as the hair when she got up in the morning, and the dying make-up was horrible enough she swears little kids would love nightmares rather than seeing her in that awful state. She quickly fixed her hair, grabbing some tissues to clean up the make-up’s smudges, before she put on another layer of powder on her face. Her lips were glossed a little to make herself looked alive. Gaining the confidence after that plain touch-up, Alice began walking her feet out from the vacant park.

 

The dazzling moon shone in between those baby clouds lingered from above the vast dark sky, and the lights hitting the path from several lamp posts graved on the Earth were enough to make her journey out there less creepy. Her tummy began showing a blatant sign of starving and any kind of food should be filled in real quick to shut all the noises down. The lips crawled away with a little smile; her stomach churned with excitement seeing a restaurant flaunted at the corner of those shaded blocks. Alice pushed any of her weird thoughts away; she swears she’d never stumbled upon the pretty lively restaurant, which its existence had caught many flailing hearts and every single growling tummies knew they’ve just hit the right place.

 

Alice looked confused, there were so many people squeezing inside to make a perfect fit with the space; are there any celebrations or what? Her brows sticking together as she frowned, a slight absurd spanked her heart at the sight of flamboyant bunnies hopping around; some were sorted into a musical band playing a bunch of instruments, singing and even dancing; while the others bounced with their priceless happy smiles, serving food to their loyal waiting customers. As the blonde stared out with quite quizzical on her look, she felt herself living in other dimension. Each step arranged seemed to be casted by a spell, the feet lightly walked toward the end of the blocks where the restaurant proudly stood; she aimed to get a closer picture of something she felt so odd about.  

 

The blonde was unusual to be packed among many people, or so in such a place which had held out somewhat very piercing din, but she couldn’t stop herself. She was attracted and nothing could block her step. Alice was hesitated whether to come in or not. But she decided to not think much and just let her feet made its way to the entrance.

 

“Finally, here’s the lucky girl who grabbed the title of our 1000th customers! Welcome to Rain and Rainbows Restaurant!”

 

Cheers and claps were everywhere, as Alice awkwardly pointing at herself. ‘Me?’ The jaw felt like gaping at the very moment, she was fluttered but confused at the same time. The music began to boom the cheery night air back again; and friendly strangers took their hands out to congratulate the obviously dumbfounded girl, as she was pressed forward by a crowd of bunnies she had no idea where they surged from.

 

“Have a seat, Miss! Tonight is your lucky night!” A blue bunny squealed excitedly, a huge smile flipped through his lips. Alice plopped her bottom down the squishy seat and was slightly sinking inside. Seeing the pure eagerness flamed inside of him, she forced a little smile over her tensed expression which meant to let the swarm of his species stayed at ease.

 

“Enjoy your meal and your special BUNNY!”

 

Different kind of food and snacks were drowning on her table; and there was about five type of beverages sat still at the edge. A very tall, pink bunny was pushed forward, and he waved cutely as much as shyly at Alice.

 

“Annyeong, I’m Pink Bunny, and I’m yours for a good 24 hours!” he flashed a very alluring wink, and the blonde girl swears she almost die right on the spot.

 


 

Chapter 4 is up! ^^ 

Thanks for waiting. I know it was a late, a very late update T.T 

But I appreciate you guys <3 Thank U so much! 

I'm promising the next chapter will be posted sooner (in this week). 

I hope I could find some time to write because life has been pretty busy for me D:

THANKS FOR UPVOTING,  xMarshamallowKissx and xCrimsonKissesx! ;)

Here's a big heart from Alice, special for you guys! :*

 

MUAHXXX ;

Guess who's the bunny boy :3

'I'm happy to appear, yaww!' xD -wide grin creeps-