· Officially Single ·

||﹏ A Boyfriend ★ Wannabe ﹏||

 

I'm Sorry - NU'EST


 

Chapter 3 ; Officially Single.

 

She widened at that. Hoya?

 

Her fragile heart finally shattered into negligible pieces; it was really – him, Lee Howon that she knows. 

 

He’s cheating on you with other girl, Alice Song. He did it, he lied to you.

 

And that’s mean – he didn’t love you anymore, count on that.

 

‘No, it couldn’t be, Alice. He’s at the college, right?’ Alice incredulously tried to fool herself to ever believe what her eyes had told her. She wandered towards the couple which had attracted her before, trying to get a perfect picture of them. Weakening as if the blood has been out of her body, a reluctant smirk sparked on her lips; face was now fully expressionless.

 

He looked really happy. They often laughed out together; twittering over something that she didn’t even had a single clue to interfere in. His smile was full of care and love; he caressed her brown long hair lovingly and there, her heart halted its normal beats – he smoothly landed a kiss on her lips.

 

The hard-hitting dam of her eyes couldn’t hold anything longer when the dewdrops at last bursting out, rushing down the crimson cheeks like a flood. She didn’t want to see any intimate touches anymore, for her own good sake. Her pace rapidly ceased as she centered herself at the corner of their table; eyes became red and puffy already.

 

“Thanks for everything, Hoya. Thank you so much.” Alice spoke up calmly; her voice was quivering as she tried to cool her raging ire down. A playful smile with a slip of slicing pain was now sketched on her unreadable pretty face-features.  

 

Hoya stammered, startling at the presence of his girlfriend. “A-Alice?” The lowly who sat next to him immediately looked up, eyes screening over Alice from the head to the toes, sharing the similar expression as Hoya’s.

 

Park Chorong.

 

She’s forever a spoiled .

 

At least, she was in Alice’s eyes.

 

“Let’s end it here.” she retorted, sending a ruthless glare to them both. “Alice, let me explain first, please.” Hoya stood up and tried to clutch her wrist.

 

Feeling such a heavy mistrust and stabbing pain on her heart, Alice harshly pulled her hand off from his grip. “Save your damn words, Hoya. God- I’m surely a fool! Why am I kept on believing you despite you already acting weird like every day when we’re together? Let’s break up. I don’t think I need you in my life.” Alice uttered willingly.

 

“Alice, it’s not like what you’ve thought.” he declined to let her go.

 

“Oh boo-hoo! You’re cheating on me! You said you’re at the college just now, finishing your work projects and blah-blah-blah! What’re you going to say? Telling me that all the feeding and kissing stuffs was an accident? As if I would believe you!” Tears started to gush down painfully too slow, this whole brand-new emotion was excruciating enough to make the boiling magmas in her inner-self erupted out erratically.

 

Hoya bit his lip hard; he seemed to be more interested in gazing down his polished black shoes, rather than facing the petite blonde right in front of him. His tongue became really stiffed to blurt any matter to defend his self from the condemnation. 

 

Alice eyed at Chorong, a line of smirk laced upon her lips. “It’s already over between me and him, well thanks to you pretty foully .” Alice mumbled; audible enough for both Hoya and Chorong to clearly grasp over her words. She quickly rambled her feet out of the place, ignoring all the pointed stares and buzzing whispers made by the customer who scrutinized the earlier drama.

 

Out of all girls in this planet, how could he fall for that brat? Oh, please let me die, God. Just let me...

 

“Alice, wait!”

 

She froze on her spot. Hoya was panting behind her back, trying to catch-up with her step.

 

“It’s over, deaf! Go and live happily ever after with that new lassie of yours and leave me alone!” she screamed at him, not wanting to care about each probing eyes on the street, sending soft glances at them. Shredding the chaste warm droplets, she hardly glared at the ring on her index finger, before she pulled the small sparkling thing off. 

 

“Alice, I still love you. She meant nothing for me. Please, don’t say anything about breaking up. I need you, babe. I love you.” Hoya begged; he almost sounded like whining. He grabbed her fingers, clasping them tight in his own hands. “Really? I’m sorry but I can’t trust you anymore. Take this.” she handed him the ring – the ring which has been living on her finger for about two years; it represented the epitome of their love and promise. 

 

Hoya sighed. “Alice...”

 

“Thank you for everything, Lee Howon. I guess it’s time to let you go. Thanks for the love, happiness, misery and pain you’ve caused in my life.” Alice sobbed silently. “No, no. I know you didn’t mean it. I’m sorry. Please, come back to me. Let’s fix this entire thing together, Alice.” he pleaded and leaned forward, arms trying to envelope her in his embrace.

 

“What are you doing, Hoya? What about me?” Chorong cockily strode towards, hands tossing her long brown locks; straight-faced. Alice then smirked when she saw her; roughly she swept the puny tears away from blemishing her cheeks. This screwy . Really, she has no shame at all.

 

“Yeah, what about that old witch, Hoya? Oh, don’t worry, . We’re done, right?” Alice weaved her brows together, snickering as she patted his shoulder. At least, she tried to.

 

The blonde then rushed off from the scene; she sprinted away as fast as she could as tears broke the verges of her swollen eyes. A great amount of mighty guilt sloshed over Hoya as he tried to heave a breath in, his firm sight finally lost her entire silhouette in a blink of an eye. He sighed out in dejection – it was really hard to confine these agonizing feels from flouting through the wall of his own realism – they had officially break-up.

 

Droplets of warm tears persistently sluiced her wet cheeks as she kept her feet steady for a mission to runaway.

 

Minding not what people around her would say.

 

It’s over between them. Her life was doomed literally – today was the worst day ever. Yeah, bold the word; EVER.

 

Adieu Lee Howon.

 

Bye-bye love.

 

And – Goodbye Valentine.

 


 

The third chappie! ^^ 

Oh - And Baby Yeol will appear in the next chapter, just telling ya' :D

Stay tuned for the next update. 

More subscribers, more love <3 ngee~