· A Day to Valentine ·

||﹏ A Boyfriend ★ Wannabe ﹏||

SHINee - In My Room


 

“I’m sorry, babe. I couldn’t make it up today. Tomorrow, perhaps?” Hoya swayed over his sweet talk softly, making Alice on the other line sighing in grimness. “B-but-” Alice was about to protest but it seemed her effort was always generally ineffective. “I have assignments to do, babe. Got to go. Bye.” he hurried on his words and quickly off the line, leaving Alice together with her shrilly complaints and whiny disapprovals gathered in a row. Pouting in frustration, Alice clicked the red button of her phone and threw it randomly in her room.  

 

 She bumped herself on the bed and in a swift motion, she already lying snugly on the mattress coated with pink florid as its sheet. While rolling over without a point of aim, Alice wondered inquiringly, concerning how their relationship was hovering by these days. They seemed to be really far, faraway apart from each other, despite their souls were reunited as one. She claimed to feel a tidbit different whenever they were together. Something which was close enough to make everything looked like a pain awkward for them, as if there’s an invisible boundary stayed in between their usual intimacy. Alice could only gruffed out little sighs. Again and again. 

 

 Did Hoya forget what day tomorrow is? Just – how could he? Alice felt like weeping already. Fate seemed to be really nasty and so cruel, slowly engulfing their feelings and love toward each other. Somewhere here in her heart, Alice could feel the existence of a very deep hole – and she couldn’t help but to lettered herself; this guy whom she cared a lot was failed to remember he was the one and only person who could ever buried those crack of emptiness.  

 

 Tomorrow was exactly not an ordinary Valentine. It was a very special day which had brought shines and rainbows in the days afterward, when Hoya confessed to her two years ago. She was touched, of course, and bluntly, she felt the same way as what Hoya felt for her. The happy Alice was eager to accept his feeling and never thought of anything twice or more. They were a bright, bubbly couple who’d always shown their fond and affection for each other; caring less was such a never in their theory of love. 

 

 Amidst of the bottomless thought, Alice realized one thing – Hoya has changed, a lot. 

 

 B L I N K ! 

 

 Her head suddenly lit a bulb up; a flash of idea came approaching in flanked by the infinity of her contemplating session. She bounced out of her bed, scurrying at every angle of her room had offered while cursing herself for being such a reckless after throwing her cell phone at random. Alice was indeed upset; she could only rolled her eyes when she found that small gadget on the sofa close to the TV section. 

 

 “Glad I’ve found you.” she mumbled in strike of joy, springing down to the couch and ended the total movement by sitting on it. 

 

 Dialing a familiar number, Alice nervously nibbled over her bottom lip, hoping she will hear the owner’s voice later soon. 

 

 Teet – Teet – Teet 

 

 “Please pick up the phone-” Alice tapped her polished nails on the coffee table; being an impatient already. 

 

 “Oh, hello, babe-” she started happily as her ears caught a voice. 

 

 “Hello! This is Hoya. I’m sorry for not answering your call. Please call me back later on, okay? Don’t be mad and keep smiling for the day~” 

 

 That happy beam eventually faded after she heard the voice mail – he’s not answering her call, again. 

 

 “God- why’s so hard to get on you, Lee Howon?” she groaned; and almost whining, while tousling her blonde hair in a jagged manner. 

 

 “I’m going tell great news to you.” she muttered alone. Her head just clanked over a matter linked to them both; about the ‘gathering-day’ in this short college break with her best friends from the high school – a day after the Valentine. Maybe during the vacation they could rejuvenate their minds and have a personal talk – regarding how boring and dull their relationship was recently. 

 

 But before that, Alice knew she had to formulate a backup plan to make this upcoming Valentine day really, an interesting one for both of them – and her very tiny, little wish was to twirl this changeable Hoya into the old Lee Howon she’d ever knew.  

 


 

L O V E . C O M M E N T . S H A R E . S U B S C R I B E ^ ^