Be Human by leadernim

Two Moons Recommendations

Be Human

Note: This story is no longer available to read. We'll let you know if it ever goes back up.

Please don't ask if we have the link. We don't.

Author: leadernim

Pairing: Taoris (and side!Baekyeol)

Rating: PG-13

Length: 10000+ words

Summary: Side story to Absolute Chanyeol. Kris will never be human enough.


Fiona says: So this was the very much anticipated side story to Absolute Chanyeol, and I have to say that I wasn't disappointed. I'm not going to lie. I probably cried more than I did with Absolute Chanyeol. Yes, I cry over fanfiction. I'm a dork. By the end of the story, it was hard to keep reading because of the tears clouding my eyes. I think it was because of Kris' earnest personality that this story was so hard for me to read without crying. Again, leadernim creates impressively deep characters who are easily to relate to. Again, the development of the characters gives you an insane amount of emotional investment in the stories. And the fact that it's Taoris gives it +1000 points in my eyes. Again, you'll cry buckets throughout. Another staple of the Exo fandom here!

Exie says: Just aslkhglsjehgs. When I found out about this after reading Absolute Chanyeol I jumped on that fic right away. And gosh. I liked it better than AC because 1) Taoris and 2) so many more emotions in my opinion. That uncomfortable lump formed in my throat quickly. The fact that I'd read AC before and already knew what was going to happen with Taoris just made it more exciting to read. Even though you know the outcome, you can't help but hope~ Anyway, like Fi said, it's a great read and the amazing depth of character and plot is...well, amazing.