Zodiac by black_goose and umberela

Two Moons Recommendations

Zodiac

Author: black_goose and umberela

Pairing: Tao/Kris, Baekhyun/Chanyeol, Kai/D.O., Sehun/Luhan

Rating: PG-13

Length: each chapter is between 3000 and about 12000 words

Summary: The Oracle has seen the 12 united. War is coming to the Nations. We must prepare for battle.


Fiona says: YEAH. I'D JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT I HAVE BEEN GETTING EXIE TO READ THIS FOR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONNNGGG. So everyone thank me~~~ Haha just kidding <3 It is quite possibly one of my favorite EXO fic ever. The amount of work that goes into each chapter is amazing, and if you read the FAQ, you'll realize how much the authors have strove to make the setting as thorough as possible. ALSO THE KAISOO. JUST. THE. KAI-EFFING-SOO. IT WILL KILL YOU DEAD AND THEN REVIVE YOU. Also the Hunhan gave me feels okey okey. ACTUALLY THIS WHOLE ENTIRE STORY GAVE ME FEELS. The characterizations are so good that I want to cry. Nobody in the story is weak. Everyone has their own strength, and I like that. (Also the authors pay attention to Xiumin !!! I often find him underrated in fanfics :( ) Last word on this is...Kyungsoo is sassy and a prince. You have to read!

Exie says: Fiona recommended this to me and I have resisted it so hard for who knows what reason until today. And now I'm kind of in love. I really really like AU and I love that in this fic, you can just imagine the characters, their outfits, the settings, even down to their facial expressions. I'm not a great reader, because I have a really hard time paying attention to things, but this is a nice, easy read but at the same time I have so many feelings and compliments for it. If it ever becomes angsty, I'll keep reading it because I like it that much, and y'all KNOW how I feel about angst. I'm only up to chapter 3 right now but uhhh yeah it's amazing and I'm already having artist feels for it so I thought it was worth a recommendation. UPDATE: I have now finished everything that is available...and DAMN this story is good. I'm on the edge of my seat half of the time and the other half of the time I am flailing around wildly with feels. I stayed up until like 3am to read it and it was so worth it. ALSO PLEASE READ THE KAISOO SIDESTORY because even though it's NC-17 it's easily one of my favorite Kaisoos ever. Hands down one of my favorite fics of all time. Please read and enjoy, da jia~