Friendship

Time Limit

 

I am so excited to post this. So i just post it immediately. LOL. Sorry if there are wrong spellings and wrong grammars. I'm kinda typing it as fast as i could. LOL. So hope you like this guys....

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

I went to the clinic to treat my bleeding nose. I open the door and look for the nurse, She saw me and asked "What happened? Fought again?"

 

"Yeah.....Someone just blurted that my mom is a b*tch, so i just gave them a warm thank you." I replied as i cover my nose from the blood that is flowing out from my nose.

 

The nurse didn't say anything about my mom or whatsoever. She's busy finding something at the cabinet. "wait here, Mi Young. I'll just go look for ice packs. Just put this cotton balls for a while." She said giving me cotton balls.

 

I was putting cotton balls in my nose when someone open the door and go inside."Nurse? You here?" The guy said with an angelic voice. What? wait....did i just say angelic? Yes....i thought i heard an angel said that...."uhhhhm?? where is the nurse?" He said tilting his head to me. i shook my head.....and finally, i find my words...."She's not here...She went out to get ice pack for me."

 

He smiled to me and seated beside me."what happened to you?" he asked.

 

I pointed my finger to myself signing at him if i was the one his talking to. He nodded. "Someone punched me......" i said while gazing at the ceiling.

 

"Does it hurt?" He asked. I suddenly thought that he's a dumb for asking me that. Can't he see that my nose is bleeding? But i answered anyways..."Not really, because a girl punched me. So its not that hard." Silence struck to the two of us. I am not a good talker anyways. So i don't know what to say to him. Minutes passed and the nurse came back with an ice pack with her.

 

"I'm sorry Mi Young, i still need to buy ice......Oh.....you again mister Lee." I took the ice pack as she lend me it. And i said thank you before leaving. She said mister lee. So his surname is Lee huh? I mumbled to myself as i walk towards my classroom pressing the ice pack at my nose.

 

Suddenly, someone hugged me from my back. As i was going to see who was it, he asked "Are you alright now? Does the bleeding stop? Where does those bastards go? Did you report it at the principal?" As i turned i saw my bestfriend, my childhood friend, my neighbor and yeah that's all Seunghyun. Yes, No other than Seunghyun. 

 

"yeah. yes. dunno. nope." I answered to him.

 

"He stared to me blankly. "What kind of answers was that?" he said as he whined.

 

I was going to laugh but then i suppressed it. "yes and no." I said with no expressions at all.

 

He whined. "Are you making me a fool now?" 

 

"yes and no." i said but couldn't resist laughing because of Seunhyun's face.

 

"hey! Why are you laughing now?" he pouted.

 

"Its....just..LOL.....your face is funny!!." And i laugh again.

 

"What? what's wrong about my face?" He said while pouting.

 

i think for awhile.....why am i laughing at his face again? oh yeah..."because you look so worried and stuff. Its not that i'm gonna die." i laugh again.

 

"yeah...its true...But you've changed a lot. So i'm worried to you." He said as i stopped laughing.

 

"what do you mean i change?" i asked him with a serious face.

 

"When we were still kids. You don't fight like that. You always smile warmly and kind to others....." He said as he turn his gaze to the other direction. 

 

i remained silent when he finished his sentences. And so the bell rang. The two of us went inside our classroom. Smile warmly huh? i thought of it for a while....i remembered the days when i'm still with my parents. I used to smile like that....But can i do that smile now? I tried to smile and smile and smile while the teacher was discussing at the front.

 

"Park Mi Young?" the teacher called my attention and i startled. "what are you doing their? smiling by yourself?"

 

I stand." i was just stretching my cheeks sir. I'm sorry." i explained to the teacher. Then he said that i should not do it again. I sat with a sigh and i saw Seunghyun, giggling by himself. Wait...did he just saw me smiling by myself?

 

After the class, i was fixing my things to get ready. "Are you going somewhere today?" Seunghyun asked me.

 

"Na. going home straight with my friends." i answered still fixing my books and stuffs.

 

"hmmmmm....can we go to the mall?" I take a look at him and saw him grinning like a child. So i said no to his invitation.

 

His grin faded when i said no to him. "why is that?" He said and does some aegyo infront of me. "What kind of aegyo is that?" i asked with furrow brows. "your aegyo ." I said as i finished fixing up my books.

 

"Mi Young-ah~!!!! Let's go?" Hye Rin, one of my trustworthy friends at school said waving at me at the door.

 

I look at Senghyun and smirk.."sure. I'll go."

 

Seunghyun's brows furrowed. And walk infront of Hye Rin and does some aegyo. "No. Mi Young can't. She's mine today."

 

What an irony...He said that while doing aegyo? That won't affect Hye Rin. i thought,but then, Hye rin said it was ok then she waves her hand "Have fun tonight. Lovebirds~!! kekeke"

 

"What did she just say?" I turn my eyes to Seunghyun that is now happy and jumping from his position. So i had no choice but to go with him. Since i can't do anything about his attitude.

 

"What are we going to do at the mall anyways?" I asked while we are walking.

 

"To buy stuffs." He grins again.

 

Why does he always need to grin like that. gosh. He looks like a kid to me now. "okay. Hurry up and buy your stuffs. I want to go home early."

 

We went to the books store and he just brought lots of mangas and magazines. We went to some shops. And since it was already 7PM he treat me to a Ramen shop. While he was busy paying for our bills. I saw a big bear displayed at a shop. I thought that it was cuddly and cute. i like bears since i was a kid. 

 

Seunhyun's POV.

 

"what is she doing there in front of the shop?" he said putting his wallet again inside his bag. Then he walks towards to where Mi Young is. He was about to say something but stopped...."did Mi young just smiled?" He asked himself and saw the bear miyoung was staring at..

 

End of POV.

 

"Do you like that bear?" Seunhyun asked behind me.

 

"ah! The bear? No...i'm just looking at it." i was startled to him. Since when was he there? 

 

He took me home so that he's sure that i went home safe and sound. He just worry a lot. That's why he always takes me home. Seunghyun, yeah..my best friend. he's like a brother to me.A brother that is always there whenever i'm down. I felt great whenever i'm with him. He's so dorky. That's why i can live my life with no worries at all.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

ahmm....so this was the 1st chapter. And hope you like this guys. I can't find good words for my FF since i'm not good in english. But i'm sorry for my wrong grammars and lots of stuffs. So what is Lee's character in this story? And what will be the next chapter? I really appreciate those who will subscribe and comment. Cuz i really Love my subscribers Like hell!