Chapter 43: Girl Special: Tiffany It's Just Beginning

Seoul Academy for Boys and 1 Girl

 

Chapter 43
 
So I was heading towards ‘THE BUSH’ what is with that anyways? Luna sure had a way of … well whatever she did. She just happened to drag people with her.
 
When I got to the edge of the school grounds I noticed Amber… Standing next to said bush.
“Pssst!” The bush said. I looked at it.
“PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST.” it said to me again.
“Oh for god sakes Luna… Remove yourself from the bush…” Amber said. 
“You’ll be expelled Amb-
“We’re not on their school grounds….” She said.
“Oh…” Luna dived out of the bush. Soon after Tiffany and Sohee pulled themselves out. “I knew that.” She said.
“What are you guys doing here??” I asked.
“Well.. Luna wanted to know what was up on the Key progress…” Tiffany said.
“Yes like.. Whats the DETAILS?!” Luna yelled.
“Uh… the details?” I asked.
She nodded. “The Deeeeetails.” She whispered. “Don’t worry I’m experienced you can dish out anything…”
“Uh-”
“I seem to think Luna thinks you and Key have already hit second base.” Amber chuckled.
“I… WhAT!?” I said. “NOO!”
“You’ve known each other for a while now don’t you thin-
“Not everyone is comfortable doing the whole touchy feely… Whatever it is you did with Jin Woon, SeungHyun, and that guy Oh Wonbin.” Sohee commented looking up from her book.
“That's not truuuuue!” Luna said.
….
“It was WooYoung, Yesung, Won Bin, oh and that one kid Mir.” Luna corrected.
“You’re unbelievable.” Amber said.
“But YET! I speak nothing but the truth.” Luna giggled.
“Well yes You guys can stop with the Key and I thing… I don’t want that to be the only thing on your mind.” I laughed.
“PERFECT!” Luna punched the air. “We have someone on the inside now Tiffany. WE CAN ACHIEVE VICTORY!”
“Uhm… What?” Tiffany said with a confused look.
“Oh Ca’mon Tiffany.. SungMin right? MinYoung will be able to talk to him for you and such n such… It’s the perfect Luna LOVE PLAN!” Luna announced. 
“Well I don’t think we should…” Tiffany was blushing.
“Really I don’t mind helping you guys helped me out!” I smiled. “What are friends for.”
“I’ll sit this one out and be a spectator like before…” Amber sighed…
“I’ll help.” SOhee commented. “I’ve almost finished this series.. I suppose I can take a little break.” 
Tiffany sighed.
 
--
 
Well, back to class… The usual. There was some new project where I had to build a popsicle stick house or something…. I sighed leaving the school that day.
‘beep beep’
‘HEY! I was going to WALK YOU HOME!- Key’
“Well that’s too bad Key because MinYoung is going to be with US!” Luna said… She took my phone and started texting away on it.
“Uhh…” I said.
“We’re planning Tiffany’s love life.” Sohee said.
“Why am I here?” Amber growled.
“WELL! We need reinforcements.” Luna started. “For ONE! We’re going to have to set up Tiffany and Sung-
“Where is Tiffany?” I asked.
“Oh she has some family.. Thing regardless, we need to plan this without her… We want it to be ‘NATURAL!’” Luna winked a couple of times. She was so crazy....
“What are you planning?” Sohee asked. “Really you didn’t do anything the last time.”
“Yeah Key and MinYoung were already a happenning thing. SungMin doesn’t even know Tiffany.” Amber commented.
“Which is exactly why MinYoung is an important part of this plan!” Luna said. She pulled us into a restaurant.
“Okay I get it, I’m going to be dropping hints like a mad woman… Get SungMin to meet up with Phani at some point… And then it will happen?” I asked.
“PERCISELY!” Luna yelled. “Ahh MinYoung you’re so good!” She rubbed my head. Ouch.
“It really wasn’t something difficult to find out…” Amber muttered… “Again.. Why am I here?”
 
--
 
So yes that was the plan.
And throughout the week, I was with Eunhyuk and ShinDong talking to SungMin about ‘life’. ALthough I didn’t think SUngMin got any of the hints I was giving out at all.
Key thought I was going crazy because I was spending so much time with Sungmin. Infact I think Key was getting angry because I was in that classroom talking to Sungmin more than him. But when I mentioned it was for a friend he seemed to calm down a little, I promised anyways that I would make it up to him eventually.
I was also working on this project for my class. 
Jonghun was making the most amazing model though, I don’t know how he managed to get his to lean exactly like that leaning tower of pizza… Or something like that. I was doing a bridge… So I felt a little pathetic compared to anyone else in that class.
By the way, that class despite my past with Park JungMin and the others, they are the most mannered, polite, and graceful class I had been in. It was split into two groups really. There was Park JungMin, Hyun Joong, and the three others, Heo Yong Seang Kim Kyu Jong, and Kim Hyung Joon I had trouble remembering those three.
There was Choi Jonghun’s group, the blondie HongKi, The slightly geeky JaeJin, Song Seung Hyun, Choi Minhwan who acted like a 12 year old. It was weird, the class was totally separated, DBSK got along better with SHINee than these two groups. Well, these two group never seemed to talk to each other.
REGARDLESS, I was trying to get Sungmin interested. Which he was, a little bit I don’t think he really understood what I was saying. But I asked him to come hang out with me. I think he was till bitter about me throwing up on his pink pants a long time ago.
“MISSION SUCCESS!” Luna yelled.
“Uhm, we havn’t done anything yet Luna…” Sohee clarified.
“HE HAS TAKEN THE BAIT!” She yelled. 
“Right… I think Sungmin was more forced into biting the ‘hook’” Amber commented.
“Hey guys!” Tiffany came in the café and sat down at the booth.
“Hi Tiffany!” Luna said. “LOOK YOUR BEST TOMORROW OKAY?”
“There’s no need to yell Luna.” Amber said.
“Oh..Why?” Tiffany asked.
“Beucase You’re going on a double date!” Luna announced.
“A double date with who?” I asked.
“WIth You and Key of course! Finally your chance with Sungmin!” Luna clapped.
“What!??” Tiffany gasped. “How wha….”
“I don’t know actually..” I said.
“You guys are just hanging out tomorrow Tiffany, just look your best and be natural.” Sohee explained.
“PFFTPFFT NATRUAL!?” Luna interjected. “She NEEDS to show her stuff!”
“Her stuff?” I asked.
“Exactly… what do you mean her stuff?” Amber asked.
“Tiffany has a nice set of legs… Let’s do a miniskirt…. Hmm I can picture it now He won’t be able to res-”
SOhee clamped her hand over Luna’s mouth. “Tiffany isn’t a Barbie doll. She should be herself.. That’s the best way.” Sohee explained.
Amber was smirking looking at the menu. “Although it would interesting to see Luna’s plan… I agree with Sohee.”
“Yes! Let’s make you extra pretty tomorrow Tiffany! And then I’ll take you out!” I said. Oh… I should tell Key.
 
--
 
“YAh! Why do I have to be apart of your friends stupid love plans!?” Key argued.
“Ahh Key please! You don’t know how important this is to her!” I said.
“Hey if you don’t want to go Key.. I’ll step in for ya…” JongHyun said and wrapped his arm around me. “I’m sure I’ll make it mo-” WHACK
“You idiotic playboy…” Key said. “You’re only being like this because she’s taken now…” He mumbled.
“No I’m being like this because she’s taken by you.” He chuckled. “So how about it MinYoung I’ll come instead.”
“No you’re not I’ll go.” Key grumbled.
“THen why didn’t you say yes in the beginning!” I said.
“Beucase You’re cute when you argue.” He smirked. “I like it when you beg too.” 
“That’s….. Dirty.” Onew commented and sighed.
“Niiiiice.” JongHyun laughed and continued playing video games… Loosing horribly to both Taemin and Minho.
“ThankYou Key!” I kissed his cheek and left.
“Yeah…” He said… “She loves me.”
“She loves me morrre.” JongHyun laughed. WHACK!
 
--
 
“EunHyuk!” I yelled, he looked up from the table he was sitting at.
“Ah… Minyoung…” He said. “How are you?” He asked. 
“I’m okay.” I said sitting down with him. “Where’s ShinDong?” I asked.
“He’s not always with me… He has other friends too.” He said eating more of his ramen.
“Ah..” Awkward. Maybe Eunhyuk was a little down. “Whats up?” I asked.
“Mm… You going on a double date with Sungmin tomorrow right?” He asked. I nodded in return. “As Much as Sungmin may seem like a sweet guy, his girl issues aren’t the best.” He explained. 
“Do you think I should stop them getting together? Tiffany has met Sungmin before… She seems to really like him, I don’t think he’s a bad guy. He isn’t a player now is he?” I chuckled.. I couldn’t really see him as one…
“He’s not a player, but he’s always been more interested in Noonas…” EunHyuk explained. “I’m surprised he agreed to this thing tomorrow.”
“He hasn’t… yet.” I said.
“What?” he asked.
“I asked him to come here tonight so I could tell him about tomorrow.” I nervously laughed. 
“And What if he says no?” 
“Well, he won’t I asked the others if Sungmin was busy at all tomorrow and apparently his schedule is free, the only thing he would’ve done is some homework and family business that doesn’t even need to be taken care of. I don’t know how Leeteuk knew all that…” I explained.
Eunhyuk smiled softly. “Ah.. It’s been a while.” He whispered.
“Ne?” I asked.
“It’s been a while since we’ve been hanging out properly … I miss- I mean we miss you… Shindong and I…” He laughed. “Kim Sang Bum also misses ya at the ramen bar. Key doesn’t like this place?”
“That’s not it.. He just prefers making his own food… Picky he is…and moody.” I don’t know why I like him so much…..
“Yah… Bit of a womanizer.” Eunhyuk said.
“Well he isn’t now.. That’s all that matters.” I explained. I really didn’t know anything of Key’s past… Plenty of people keep mentioning that he’s a player… or that he dated a lot of girls.. But I never thought of it.. I didn’t think his past relationships should really effect us, because it hasn’t…. Yet.. Of course… Well there was Haerin. But she was crazy.
“Hey EunHyuk!” Sungmin came. “Didn’t think you would be here too.” He sat down at the table with us and ordered.
“Hi SungMin!” I said.
“Yo…” EunHyuk waved.
“So what’s this favour you needed MinYoung? Shouldn’t you be owing me? Pink pants and all..” He nudged me.
“Yeah well… Hehe sorry about that. Really I didn’t mean to.” I said. “but, yes I need a favour.. Well not really a favour… I’m sure you’d enjoy it.. Just hanging out with me and my friend tomorrow along with Key… like.. Yeah.”
“You mean like a double date?” SungMin asked. “Maybe… Do I know this girl?”
“Her name is Tiffany…” I said.
“Tiffaaaaaannyyy…..” He said trying to remember and shrugged.
“She spilt- Owe…” EunHyuk kicked me. Right… Not the best thing to remember someone by… Sungmin seemed to like his clothes… and I guess if someone messed his up he wouldn’t have the GREATEST impression.
“She what?” Sungmin asked.
“She can do the splits…” I said… Randomly.. I didn’t know if she could.. But I doubt he’d be interested. SungMin looked at his phone for a bit after it beeped and started texting quickly.
“REALLY?” He asked. “That’s so cool!” He said. “Sure I’ll go tomorrow it will be fun… I got to get going MinYoung… My parents want me to study some more, text me where to meet!” He got up and left.
I stared at Eunhyuk blankly that was easy…..
“I got to get going to EunHyuk. Need my sleep.. I have a project I need to be working on too.” I giggled and got up leaving the store and on my way home.
 
Eunhyuk pulled his hand out from under the table holding his phone staring at the screen.
‘Fine… I’ll do it… You owe me… Bigtime -sigh- -SungMin’
“This won’t blow over well…” Eunhyuk whispered.
 
---