Journey 4

Abandoned Elves

Journey 4

 

Auroră : Why? Why again?

Aur: - wakes up – Hmmm? Auroră ? Did you say something?

Auroră : Eh? Ah… No… I was just thinking about something.

Aur: Oh…

Auroră : Sorry did I wake you up?

Aur: Haha, Its fine. How’s your body today? I hope it isn’t aching.

Auroră : Oh ~~ Come on… I’ve been doing all the chores by myself before you came! Im not that weak!

Aur:  Haha yea, true. Should we go out for breakfast?

Auroră : - nods –

Aur and Auroră left for breakfast. After breakfast they met Albastru who was alone in the town.

Albastru: Hey!

Aur: Albastru. Why are you here alone?

Albastru : Its nothing. I was just taking a walk.

Aur: What about your girlfriend? She isn’t with you?

Albastru : She has something on today, so yea… Well wanna go and have some fun together?

Aur: Sure.

Albastru and Aur starting chatting, leaving Auroră alone behind them listening to their conversations. Aur didn’t notice Auroră’s change in expressions. Aur and Albastru continued to compete in different stalls in the town as their conversation turned into challenges.

Auroră : *Silence* - walks to a nearby bench and sits down staggeringly -

Aur finally realizes that Auroră was missing from their side after a while.

Aur: Eh? Where’s Auroră?

Albastru : What? You mean you didn’t notice anything?

Aur: … Lets split up and find her.

Albastru : Just what are you doing? She is your lover isn’t she ?

Aur: … - quickly turns and walks around to find her –

Both of them started searching the nearby areas and Aur found her sitting on a nearby bench looking pale. Before he could reach her she collapsed on the bench.

Aur: - !!! – Auroră! Auroră! Wake up! – shakes her gently as he holds her up -

Albastru : Forget it. She is really unconscious, just carry back home.

Aur: … Yea I will that. – stands up as he carries her in a princess hold –

Albastru : Hurry. I will go get a doctor.

Aur: Thanks. You know my address don’t you?

Albastru : Yea. Just make sure she’s fine. Don’t make a blunder again the next time.

Aur: Im sorry.

Albastru : Don’t apologise to me. Do it to her when she wakes up. Now hurry. – walks to find the nearest public phone to make a call –

Aur quickly carries her home.

At Aur’s home -----

After the doctor’s check while Albastru is outside with the doctor,

Auroră : - slowly opens her eyes – Aur ? – looks beside her -

Aur: Thank god your fine…

Auroră : Sorry for making you worry.

Aur: - grabs her hand tightly – No its my fault.

Auroră : Don’t apologise, it was my fault for keep silent even though you warned me yesterday.

Aur: No… I was too excited and totally forgot about you. Since it was my first time having such a fun time with a friend, I totally got engrossed in the conversations. Sorry… I wont do it again.

Auroră : *feels a stab feeling in her chest* Sorry…It must be disappointing that even though it was your first time with a friend that you had to stop half way.

Aur: No! Nothing is more important than you are.

Albastru suddenly walks in,

Albastru : Hmph! However, you just contradicted yourself earlier. You cant even protect your own lover. How pathetic. If I had a chance like you I would never let it go.

Aur: What do you mean by that?

Albastru : Think for yourself. Being a man, even though it might be your first time having a friend or what so ever, you shouldn’t have been taking your eyes away from her!

Auroră : P-please stop blaming him, its not his fault.

Albastru looked at her, turned towards the door and exited the room.

Aur: Sorry. Leave me alone for a while.

Aur also left.

Auroră : -holds her chest tightly – N-no…Please stop… I don’t want to have to experience that again. Please… Someone save me… - curls her body up like a foetus and covers her head with her hands – Its that darkness again…It wont go away…

Albastru who was still standing outside the room after Aur left for the living room heard everything.

Albastru : I guess he still doesn’t get it. Why do you try so hard for him even though you know that this guy will never give you what you want? Please stop hurting yourself. He doesn’t realize anything at all. – place his hand on the door – I will definitely get you back to my side.

In the living room,

Aur: Dammit! Why did things have to end like this? Im still that old me. The weak and insensitive child! I will never change. Why?

===================== Chapter 4 end ======================