Journey 1

Abandoned Elves

 

Journey 1

A/N: It's my first time writing a story and posting it online, please guide me with useful comments. Do not flame. I shall ignore it the first time and will not endure for a second time. Thank you, please enjoy. *Bows*

The journey of the elves from all the different places starts…

 

*Grumbles* Edenal Aur, a very pale and fragile looking boy around 12 years old, who was aimlessly walking for three days finally reached his limits. He collapsed in the middle of the tall grasses in vast grassland.

??? : Wake up! Hey wake up! * Shakes the guy*

Aur : *slowly opens eyes and rubs his eyes* W-Who are you?

??? : Who? That doesn’t really matter does it? So why are you sleeping in the middle of the grasslands? It is dangerous and you should know it.

Aur : *silence*

??? : *Sigh* Forget it. Come to my house and warm yourself up.

Aur followed the mysterious girl to her house.

At her house ===

Aur : *Silence*

??? : Have a seat anywhere in this house. I will make something warm for you to consume.

The girl walks into her kitchen preparing the food. Aur stared at her back from where he was sitted. The girl was so beautiful that one can never imagine her to be a human or an elf. She had snow white hair, pale skin and long slender arms and legs. She was also quite tall and seemed quite young around 15-17 years old.

Aur : E-er, May I ask for your name?

??? : *Turns around and looks in Aur’s direction* Im Auroră Effel.

She smiled gently at Aur as she replied.

Aur : Oh… Im Aur.

Auroră :  Haha. You needn’t give me your name. I didn’t ask for it. Well, how well-manner you are.

Aur : *Blushes as he looks down*

Auroră : *Walks back to the living room and hands Aur the food*

Aur : Thank you.

Auroră : No prob. You needn’t be so polite. Im NOT that old am i?

Aur : N-no. Sorry I didn’t mean it that way.

Auroră : Its fine. I was just kidding. Its rare to have someone near this area. So why are you here?

Aur : *eats a mouth full and swallows it * Sorry… I just lose my parents quite awhile ago and had no where to go.

Auroră : Hmmmm…I see. So you are one of those elf orphans sent to the humans’ side to be slaves?

Aur : Yea, I escaped.

Auroră : You can stay here for the night if you don’t mind.

Aur : No way! I wouldn’t mind or rather I thank you so much.

Auroră : *smiles*

Aur finishes his food and shoed thanks for it.

Aur : Thank you for the food. Really im very grateful.

Auroră : Its fine. Then I will be going back to my room now. You can have the room over there *points to the room next to hers*

Aur : Eh? But… isn’t there anyone using it?

Auroră : *Smiles* No. Its fine no one is using it. Im living alone in this house, so feel free.

Aur : *Realises something and looked down*

Auroră : Hmmm? Don’t feel bad. I don’t really mind really.

Aur : No its just…

Auroră : Really im fine. Its already been like this before I could remember anything else.

Aur : O-okay… G-good night.

Auroră : Yea, good night to you too.

In Auroră’s room, she looks at a picture. The picture had a pretty woman standing with her in her hands. The woman had beautiful long hair like her and her skin was paler than her. She was very tall and slender too. It was unbelievable that two of such people existed. They were like angels or maybe even gods.

Auroră: Its been years since I saw another living person. Don’t worry, I will be fine. *She smiled at the picture for a few seconds before she put it back away in her drawer*

=============End of chapter 1=========