Journey 3

Abandoned Elves

Journey 3

A/N : Despite it being a rather long chapter, hope you would read it till the end.

3 years later, several things have changed. The elves created a technology that only they could use. It was the flight transport by their magical powers. It was available only to elves and it has strict inspections.

Auroră : Hey, Aur! Hurry up! We’re gonna miss the flight!

Aur : *laughs* Haha. You don’t have to be so excited do you?

Auroră : But it is going to be my first time on this flight!

Aur : But you have seen it pass by a couple of times haven’t you.

Auroră : Its different!

Aur : Alright. Alright.

The both of them boarded the flight and it was time to take off.

During the flight,

-Holding hands-

Auroră : Finally we can leave that place...

Aur : Hmmm? Isnt that place a precious place for you?

Auroră : Why?

Aur : You met me didn’t you?

Auroră : *Blushes* W-What do you mean?

Aur : You know it don’t you. Haha.

Auroră : Come on don’t tease me. You know what I meant.

Aur : Okay, okay. Well but you had fun memories with me didn’t you? Why don’t you just remember those? I don’t want you to be depressed all life about your past when you have me.

Auroră : Im sorry. I just cant get rid of the darkness. It keeps coming back when you are away from me.

Aur : *Hugs her* Its fine. I will be with you this whole life. I promised you didn’t I? Please stop worrying about it. I don’t want to see your sad face.

Auroră : *nods*

Sudden intrusion,

??? guy: Hey! You two lovey dovey birds. Stop flirting here!

Aur : *shocked*

Auroră : *Quickly lets go as she blushes*

Aur : *Gets angry* Who are you?!

Auroră : C-calm down.

Aur : Its okay. *taps her gently*

??? guy: Im Albastru Tiffel. How about you?

Auroră : I-Im Auroră.

Aur : Auroră! You don’t have to answer you know.

Auroră : But….

Aur : *Stands up and grabs her to another seat*

Albastru: *Stalks* Hey come on don’t be cold. I just want to be friends. You are a half-elf aren’t you? * looks at Auroră *

Auroră : H-how do you know?

Albastru: Haha, I knew it.

Aur : *Glares* Just what do you want?!

Albastru : I just said it didn’t I. I –just – want – to – be –friends.

Albastru stretches his hands out towards Auroră to greet her. Auroră shakes his hands.

Auroră : N-nice to meet you…

Aur : Let go of her!

Albastru : Oh come on! Don’t be stingy, she’s not yours alone isn’t she.

Auroră : *Silence*

Aur : W-wha! She’s my girl! –shouts-

Albastru : W-whoa! Chill! I was just kidding. But she sure is beautiful. Nice tastes you have there.

Auroră : *Silence*

Aur : Now just leave us alone already. Its annoying.

Albastru : Don’t be cold! I really just want to befriend you.

Auroră : Aur…

Aur : *looks at Auroră* Fine…

Auroră : *Smiles*

Aur : -Sigh I cant beat her sad expressions as always-

Albastru began to share stories about his life and his adventures. He even shared about private information like how he was born and his hometown, name and age and many other stories. Aur also started to open up to him.

Aur : Hmm… So you’re 18 huh? You sure don’t look and act your age do you?

Albastru:  Haha. I often get that in my face! Hmmm… so you are 15 this year huh if you met her 3 years ago. Don’t worry I wont steal her away from you. Or rather I cant. –stares at the both of them holding hands-

Auroră : *Blushes*

Aur : Stop saying stuff I did not even bring up!

Albastru: Aw… You sure get angry easily if its about her huh? You’re jealous aren’t you? Aren’t you?

Auroră : -stares at Aur-

Aur : W-what?

Auroră : A-are you?

Aur : D-don’t be silly. – looks away - murmurs - How can I say the truth in her face? -

Auroră : - Notices - *smiled*

Aur : W-what? I said im not !

Auroră : *nods*

Aur : You don’t get it do you?

Albastru: Come on! Be a man and face her properly! She look so pitiful!

Aur : Whatever.- looks away again -

The flight ends. They reached the city Aberus, a city specially for elves.

 

Albastru: Hey! Wake up Dude!

Aur : Uh….- wakes up and turns to Auroră –

Aur smiles as he looked at her sleeping face. Albastru stood up and reach for their luggage on the top.

 Albastru: Help out a little would you… Stop staring at her like a ert….

Aur : What?!

Auroră : - wakes up -

Aur : Ah! Sorry did I wake you up?

Auroră : No…Its fine… *rubs her eyes*

Aur : It was fine if you continued sleeping… I could carry you to the hotel.

Auroră : Im really fine.

Aur : If you say so…

Auroră : *Smiles* Lets go.

Aur : Yea.

Three of them left the plane and followed the crowd to the town. Aberus, it is really a beautiful town. The snow white floor and the tall buildings filled the place. In the middle of the town is the tallest building in the town and is the most famous building for couples to visit.

Suddenly…

??? girl : Albastru! Over here!

Albastru : Roşu.

Aur : Your girlfriend?

Albastru : Well yea…Something like that.

Roşu : Albastru, you ready?

Albastru : Yea, im ready to go. I was just waiting to say my farewell to my friends.

Aur : Nice to meet you –bows-

Auroră hid behind Aur as they held hands.

Albastru : Okay see ya for now.

Aur : Yea.

Albastru : Hey could I know your contact?

Aur : Sure.

Aur and Albastru exchanged their contact and Albastru left with the girl, Roşu. Aur and Auroră just continued their journey to their new home.

At their new home ------

Auroră : We are going to stay her from today onwards huh?

Aur : Yea. Arent you happy that you get to come to such a beautiful town?

Auroră : Yea. Thank you Aur. Without you I would never thought to ever come here.

Aur : No, im sure you would have found another guy even if it wasn’t me. Lets not waste time and pack our stuff by today.

Auroră : Yea.

The both of them packed their stuff and it was already dinner time when they finished.

Aur : Lets order some dinner tonight. You should rest for the today.

Auroră : *nods*

Aur : Hmmm? What’s wrong you look a little pale.

Auroră : Im fine. I guess im just not used to the crowds in this town.

Aur : Auroră… - closes nearer to her – You don’t have to force yourself to get used to it so soon. Im here for you, you can just tell me if you felt any discomfort.

Auroră : Don’t worry, im not that weak. Its just that I never been to such a place before.

Aur : Okay, if you say so…

Aur continued to worry as she continued to deny her pain. They order dinner and after they finish it they went to bed for the day.

Auroră : Good night.

Aur : Yea good night – holds her hands as he closes his eyes –

 

=========== Chapter 3 end ===========