Journey 2

Abandoned Elves

Journey 2

A/N: Enjoy the second chapter of this series. As stated, useful comments are a huge welcome! I hope to improve the story to my reader's liking, hoping not to bore you out! Bear with me if my English is bad though. *bows*

 

The next morning, Aur wakes up and stood up and stared out the windows.

Aur : Sure is cooling and peaceful here. Wished the world was like this.

Auroră : *Outside the door and heard it. Paused for awhile before entering* Morning, Aur. Had a good night sleep?

Aur : *Surprised* E-er…Y-yes

Auroră : *walks towards Aur*

Aur : *feels nervous*

Auroră : *Bends down a little and hugs him from the back*

Aur : *feels her body touch him and blushes* E-erm…

Auroră : Sorry, but can you please let me stay like this for a while? It may feel strange for you to suddenly have stranger touch you but please…

Aur : *Silence*

After a few minutes….

Aur : E-e-e-erm… excuse me …

Auroră : Hmmm…?

Aur : M-m-may I use the bathroom for a moment?

Auroră : *suddenly pulls away and blushes* A-a-ahhh… Y-yea. Sorry for doing such strange things…

Aur : I-its fine…

Aur rushes to the toilet…. Murmurs to himself : I feel hot…. * his face was still red* Quickly finishes his business and goes to the living room.

Auroră : Ahh… I finally went and did it… How should I ever face him again…

In the living room ----

Aur : Thank you for the food and for letting me stay a night… I guess I should be leaving. Good bye….

Auroră : W-wait! *Grabs his hands*

Aur : *stops*

Auroră : C-can you stay for another night?

Aur : Im sorry but I should be heading to another town to find a proper job…

Auroră : Just one more night! J-just stay for one more night. Please….

Aur : Im sorry but I have to decline that offer. I must work for my own living. This world is cruel. Im sure you know it best.

Auroră : *silence*

Aur walks out the door and left. Auroră was left in despair once again. Her life felt like eternal darkness again. Her chest felt tight. Just like that, she walked back into her room and continued to stare at the picture again.

Auroră : I guess this darkness will never disappear will it? *tears roll down her cheeks*

Aur already walked back to the spot where Auroră found him. Suddenly he stops and bends down to the spot.

- She was beautiful and she feels soft and warm. Her touch was so gentle that it felt like she could break down any moment. Should I go back? But even if I went back I have no power to protect or support her. *A sudden uptightness was felt in his heart* What is this feeling though… It feels warm…. * Aur quickly stood up, turns around and runs back to Auroră’s home-

*Pant* *pant* Aur managed to gasp his breath and quickly knocks on the door.

Auroră : *Shocked*- Quickly rushes to the door and unlocks it-

Aur : H-hey.. Could you please let me stay for another night?

Auroră : *Shocked for a moment then smiles * Of course.

At night in Auroră’s room,

Auroră : Hey Aur, would you help me find my memories?

Aur: Yeah…Of course * holds her hands as they lay on the bed*

 

============== Chapter 2 end =======================