G Dragon

HIS SANDARA, HER JIYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kwon Jiyong

a.k.a G Dragon or GD

18 years old

senior student 

King of Bad Assery/BAD KING

LEADER of Bigbang

Rules the whole Seoul Downtown

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ooOoo~

 

20 minutes before the bell rings, 5 men stood up and left their classroom for they were bored, the teacher can only send a murderous glare and the rest of the class can only exchange glances, they really can't say anything about it, they knew better than to oppose them.

 

 

Bigbang is well known through out the whole down town area of Seoul City, they are being led by their leader  G Dragon, the cool, impatient and smartest kid in YG high school, but he is also the monster for he would never show mercy once you pissed him off. 

 

Bigbang members lives in one house, YoungBae's house specifically since the other boys are kicked out in their homes and YoungBae's family went to abroad, leaving him alone. The five grew up together and treated each other as brothers.

 

::

 

They went to their usual hang out place.

 

"Ji..aren't you gonna drink that?" YoungBae pointed at the resting beer at the table.

 

Jiyong just stared on it and then shrugged

 

'weird' Youngbae thought.

 

After a few minutes the gang..with the usuals, drink, smoke, play around.

 

"So how about we attack 2pm first? they've been ing around for quite a while now." Daesung suddenly said.

 

"YEAH! LET'S KICK THEIR GOOD FOR NOTHING BUTTS!" SeungRi chimed in.

 

"Well..yeah, I think we should, them saying they rule YG and down town is quite getting in my nerves too." YoungBae said as he drink his chug his drink.

 

 

Top the oldest look at Jiyong, " what do you think Kwon Leadah? besides, it's been quite awhile since YG had seen some action in his school."

 

 

"yeah..and I miss detention too and all those police cars coming for us, the sight of prosecutor Dongwook fuming is one thing miss so  much!" SeungRi grinned.

 

All the members looked expectantly to their leader who was just being quiet for a while now.

 

 

The latter sighed, "Let them do the action first..So then we can have our reason to get back twice.." then a tiny smirk formed in his lips, "just tease them a bit."

 

 

His friends grinned, liking the idea they nodded.

 

SeungRi grinned sheepishly. "Hyung you're such a genius! I love the i-"

 

"I'm off.." Jiyong said as he stood up and left, leaving his friends wondering.

 

::

 

"Something's not right.." SeungRi muttered under his breath.

 

 

Top his brow, "What do you mean?"

 

 

SeungRi's eyes turned into tiny slits as he look at a certain figure who was lying under the tree with a comic book covering his eyes, sleeping.

 

"Why?" Daesung piped in.

 

 

"There's something... not right about Jiyong hyung.." the maknae concluded.

 

 

"elaborate.." Youngbae said as he sat beside the maknae.

 

 

Seungri rolled his eyes, "didn't you notice hyungs? this past 4 months to be exact..every weekends, Jiyong hyung would always leave so early and would go home very late even if it weekdays.. he doesn't tell us where he goes and what he do.. he hangs out with us less, and worst.. it's been a while since the last time I saw him smoke, drink and fight and mess around with the school s..THAT IS SO NOT G DRAGON."

 

Top's brows furrowed, "Hmmm..now that you say that..I did notice that too..one time..since his room is right next to mine, sometimes at night..I can hear him talking to someone on the phone..but we know Jiyong doesn't like talking with someone on the phone.."

 

"So not Jiyong hyung.." Daesung squinted his eyes as he too is looking intently at their leader who was sleeping under the tree.

 

"Very new.." Top commented.

 

"and interesting.." YoungBae's eyes glinted.

 

"I so wanna know why.." Daesung's voice is dripping with curiosity and hidden agenda.

 

 

SeungRi smirked. "I'm gonna follow him tomorrow."

 

His hyungs looked at him. THE MAKNAE JUST SAID THE MAGIC WORDS.

 

"You know Jiyong will rip your head off once he found out what's your planning." Youngbae said but he can't deny the maknae's thought is wonderful.

 

"He's gonna shred you to pieces and feed your flesh to Gaho." Top warned.

 

Daesung nodded in agreement.

 

"But I wanna know what he do and where he goes!" The maknae whined.

 

 

 

 

~ooOoo~

 

 

 

 

Next day came like a blurr..same old, same old..but then..right after the boring day of class and Bigbang is as usual at their hang out place.

 

"I'm off.." Jiyong said as he stood up.

 

 

"Where you going Ji?" YoungBae asked.

 

 

Jiyong grinned, "You ain't my mother Bae." 

 

 

"take care hyung..!" Daesung cheered.

 

 

Jiyong just nodded, Top waved at him.

 

SeungRi smirked as he too quietly stood up and went to follow his hyung, leaving the three looking at each other.

 

 

::

 

SeungRi sneakily followed his hyung, leaving a good distance between him and his hyung, good thing he's good at sneaking around. It's his special talent.

 

His brows furrowed as he can recognize where his Jiyong hyung is heading.

 

"what's his deal here in the uptown?"someone whispered right on his ear making the maknae almost jump in surprise.

 

 

"WHAT THE FCK HYUNG?!!" SeungRi hissed as he clutch on his chest, "You scared the life out of me!FCK!"

 

 

YoungBae just shrug and made a hand gesture, signalling it's clear.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter