G Dragon II (THE BEGINNING) King meets his OUTSIDER Queen!

HIS SANDARA, HER JIYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara Park

Also known as Dara

18 years old

Senior Student

Beauty and Brains

A symbol of Elegance and Class

Came from a prominent family

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ooOoo~

 

I'm sure you already know me and I'm hella sure you know why I'm here. The author had shared the story of my best friends secret escapade of following me... TCH THOSE BASTARDS.

 

But just for the formality, I'm G Dragon everybody, yes..GD GD GD BABY BABY.

 

Anyway, authornim did tell you about that and you eventually know now that my baby girl Sandara is pregnant with our first baby.. However, authornim didn't tell you how the baby was mad- KWON JIYONG!

 

 

 

Oh..oh! mianhe >.< NOT how our baby was made, whatta TROLL. I'm here to share how it all started.

 

 

 

 

Ready?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ooOoo~

 

 

 

One rainy night, ALMOST 5 months ago

 

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong arrived at their house from detention, oh yes, detention.. he just punched his teacher right in the face for he was talking too loud and G Dragon was sleepy. A black eye and a bruise on his left cheek..cuts on his body, ah.. very typical G Dragon.

 

 

Upon arriving he saw his best friends looking down and serious.

 

 

"What happened here?" he asked as he took off his shoes.

 

"Hyung.." it was Daesung.

 

He his brow, "Yah..what's wrong?"

 

Top heaved a deep sigh and motioned Jiyong to come to him, the latter followed. The two of them went into corner.

"SeungRi's mom came here earlier.."

 

Jiyong's eyes widen. "WHAT?!"

 

"She took SeungRi's money..it was supposed to be for the maknae's college fund."

 

Jiyong's blood boiled, He and his friends were kicked out from their houses, disowned by their parents and all they got was each other, people may judge them, look down on them and fear them and hate them but they don't give ..they're working their asses off to have some cash to live and they have dreams too..especially the maknae who they all know works 2 jobs just to save money for his college fund, the maknae has a huge dream..and it makes his hyungs happy that one of them have a legit future.

 

"Where's SeungRi?" GD asked as he jaw clenched.

 

"He's at his room..YoungBae is there..comforting him.."

 

Jiyong clicked his tongue and kicked the chair forcefully, his hand are curled into tight fists.

"WHY DID HE GIVE IT TO HER?! FCK THAT WOMAN! SHE KICKED HIM OUT! WHAT THE FCK, HE'S NOT HER SON ANYMORE! SeungRi has no responsibilities to them anymore! that thick faced .." he spat as his chest heaving up and down.

 

 

Top sighed as he calm down, "4 months before we graduate we need to get enough money, colleges won't accept the maknae if he's late and got no payment..he might not be able to enter college at all.." he sighed, "I have some spare bucks.. YoungBae and Daesung are willing to share too..I'm sure you'll help too but..with the job we got..we can't. it's not enough Ji..universities and colleges are so expensive.. and we all saved money enough for ourselves only.."

 

 

"Ahm..hyungs, I'm done cooking..do you think maknae will like this?" Daesung appeared from the kitchen with a bowl of spicy crab soup on his hands.

 

Top and Jiyong look at him, Top smiled.."I'm sure he will.."

 

"It's time for dinner then.." Daesung announced.

 

Jiyong sighed deeply, "I'll go call them.."

 

"Yah..Jiyong..don't be harsh on him okay."

 

::

 

"You're G Dragon.." the old man mumbled shakily.

 

GD his brow, "So?"

 

The old man look down, "Uh...you..you know son, we..uhm.. there..there are no..no va-"

 

Jiyong stood up, scaring the old man.

"I understand." he went out from the ramen house and stared at the sky.

 

It's his 7th attempt of applying a job for the day. It's his 7th time being rejected as well. It's been three days since the incident of SeungRi happened..it's been three days since he and his best friends are doing their best to help the maknae.

 

Daesung.. good thing Daesung got promoted from a waiter in a crappy restaurant to a now..assistant cook, YoungBae accepted more works in the auto shop..so he could earn extra bucks, Top the wonderful Top used his charms to lure some cougars..no..he's not selling his body..he just..accompany them.. Good thing too, they can rap and dance..underground rap and dance battles and underground fighting gives them extra money.. but underground business are on shut now since the police are very nosy. Jiyong himself already had 2 jobs, a barista in some cheap club in down town and a cleaner in some office..at the end of the day they would collect the money and count it hoping it can help but fck poor people.. it's still not enough.

 

 

Jiyong was willing to give all his money to maknae and the other 3 guys are even willing to give up college and just help the maknae to get the amount he needed so that by next year they can still be together in entering college.

 

"Hyungs..don't mind me..don't worry I'll just work more arasso..besides..money will not leave me..Aigoo you're all mothers when it comes to me." The maknae teased them one day, the rat might still be loud and annoying but they did notice that he space out more.. 

 

 

How can that rat say something like that?! he may be a pain in the but hell, he's their maknae and he was the one who encourage them to go to college..how can he just say that?! STUPID RAT.

 

::

 

Down town is crap.. nobody would take him in for they know who he is..

 

"How about uptown." he mumbled.

 

 

"What the fcuk are you talking about old man?!" Jiyong slammed the table.

 

The man his brow, "You're still in high school.." the old man commented.

 

"I'm sorry son we only accept high school graduates and college interns and well.. college graduate. besides.. you have so many records,,"

 

"What the fck?! WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" he curled his hand into a tight  fist.

 

The old man snapped his fingers and 2 big guards arrived, they dragged GD out of the building.

 

"FCK! Let go of me!!" He wiggled, people now are looking at him incredulously, he was making a scene!

 

The men throw him of the building, he stumbled on his feet.. he glared at the people.

"what the fck are you looking at?!"

 

His eyes turned into tiny little slits..people from uptown are damn judgemental. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ooOoo~

 

 

"Omo~~ Dara yah~ottokae! you're one of the representatives for school quiz bee in London!" Bom her bestfriend squealed as she hug the brown haired girl.

 

"Unnie~~ I'm sure you can do it..! Kyaa..!" Minzy the maknae of the group cheered.

 

"Dara unnie..I contacted Jeremy Scott.. He wanted to design your outfit for the after party.. and he wants to hang out with you too.." CL informed her as she stared at her reflection on the mirror.

 

Dara giggled, "Aigoo..CL roo.. I'm not even sure if I can make it to the after party..Sanghyun called and he wants me to go with him to Paris.."

 

"Paris..why?" Bom asked who was busy combing her hair.

 

"Well..he wanted me to meet his girlfriend.."

 

"Girl friend? Oh..and speaking of Girlfriend.. I heard.. Jaejoong oppa asked Dara unnie tpo be his girlfriend..!" Minzy teased.

 

Dara instantly blushed, and her friends saw it..they all ..

 

"Omo~~ Jaejoong oppa will be the representative of his school too right? and since our school is a sister school of their school..does this mean that you two will be partners?!" CL beamed.

 

"Omo~ omo~! Kya Dara-yah~! you'll have your time with prince charming!" Bom hugged her once more. "Why don't you invite him to go with you in Paris? oh..love at Paris..how romantic.."

 

Sandara only blushed deeper. "aigoo you..girls really.."

 

"wae? don't you like Jaejoong oppa unnie?" CL stared at her through the mirror. "He's a prince charming! he has everything, looks, money, brain..he's very kind too.. You're totally alike! he's like your male version unnie."

 

"And besides..you knew each other since we are kids..! your parents even see you as a couple! You'er so perfect together Dara!" Bom squealed.

 

Sandara bit her bottom lip and look at her feet, "Well..I don't know..I..I can see myself in him..which is..a bit..uncomfortable.." she mumbled.

 

"What do you mean?" she lifted her gaze and was startled a bit when she saw their intense stairs on her.

 

Her cheeks turned beet red. "Aigoo..stop talking about this stuffs..let's go back to our classroom."

 

::

 

"Oh..unnies..I gotta go! my ride's here..! " Minzy waved her hand as she run towards the black limo.

 

"Bye Mingki!!" the three girls said in unison.

 

"See you tomorrow!" Bom shouted as she munched on her corn.

 

Bom, CL and Dara are now waiting for their rides.

"Seriously..ChaeRin..why RiRin high? what's the meaning of RiRin?" Bom asked curiously as she stared at the huge billboard sign..

 

"Unnie.. I think you should asked grandpa.. he's the owner of the school." CL said nonchalantly.

 

"But you're his grand daughter and what kind of grand daughter are you not knowing why it's RiRin.." Bom pouted.

 

Sandara giggled. "Bommie, it's called RiRin because Mr. Lee's name is Rihoon while Chaerin's grand mother's name is Darin..see.. RiRin.."

 

Bom and Chaerin look at her with so much respect and amazement.

 

Bom elbowed CL, "See..! Dara knew! Aish..how could you not  know about it?!"

 

CL pouted, "Dara unnie's father is one of the board members of the school..she's obliged to know about it."

 

"But you're the grand daughter!"

 

CL faced her, "Unnie..your mom is one of the board of directors too..yet you don't know about it either..Minzy's grand pa is one of the founders too..and I bet she doesn't know it."

 

Sandara just giggled, "Aigoo..stop it girls..ChaeRin..your ride is here.." she pointed at the black Lamborghini.

 

"Oh..okay..let's go Bom unnie.." she tug on Bom's arm,. "Dara unnie..we're going first, this stubborn ahjumma wants to check my new shoes.."

 

Dara just smiled at them and nodded.

 

"Wait! I have to call my driver first..!" Bom pulled out her phone.

 

"Aish! do that inside the car!" CL dragged her. "Bye unnie!"

 

"Bye Daraling!"

 

Sandara noddded, "Bye girls..!"

 

When Sandara is alone, she took iut her phone, "Hello driver Chan..Uhm..don't come and fetch me..don't worry..I'll just take the train." with it she hang up.

 

She look up and smiled broadly.

 

 

Jiyong rubbed his eyes upon feeling the sudden move. He opened his yes found himself alone in the train.

 

He scowled, he fell asleep.

 

"Damn." he mumbled, he'll just wait for the next stop and his off. Then his eyes landed on a small figure curled under the passenger's seat, it whimpered a bit and made a little sound.

 

Jiyong looked around, he is totally alone..he stood up and went to the small figure..he crouch and pulled the little figure.

"Hey there buddy..what are you doing here?" he brought the figure in his arms, and upon feeling his warmth it snuggled closer to him making him chuckled. "puppy..what are you doing here hmm? where's your master?"

 

He stood up and sat on the passenger sit, the little brown puppy whimpered as a reply..it shivered and Jiyong hugged him closer, he was caressing it's tiny body.

 

After a few moments..Jiyong once again fell asleep with the little dog on his arms, he didn't felt the train made a stop and a girl with brown long hair clad in a neat uniform rode the train.

 

::

 

Sandara sat across a guy who was sleeping and has a little puppy snuggled on his chest.

 

She smiled as she tilted her head a bit, observing the sleeping  guy..he was wearing a high school uniform but she's not familiar of what school..he has a messy blonde hair a small cut on the side of his bottom lip, a bruise on his left cheek and his uniform is a bit messy too. But Sandara can say he good clear skin and he is actually..good looking.

 

She smiled when the puppy moved in his hold and the guy pulled the little puppy closer.

 

She pulled her phone out and she can't help but steal a photo of the cute scene before her. She giggled and gasp when the puppy opened its little eyes ad squirm from the hold of the guy.

 

The little puppy tuned his gaze around blinking and yawning as he continue to squirm. The man who was holding him seem to have a good dream since he didn't even flinch when the puppy suddenly jumped out from his hold.

 

Dara's eyes widen when the puppy fell on the floor and it struggled upon standing up but then succeeded.

 

Her heart started to pump..she's scared of dogs!

 

With scared eyes she look at the man sleeping, wahh~~!! He's really sleeping!

 

The puppy stands facing her, it's tail wiggling, he tilted his head on the side with his little droopy eyes, his tongue went out hanging on the side.

 

Arf!

It barked at her!

 

She panicked. "Omo~~"

 

It took one step forward to her, her eyes widen.

 

Suddenly it broke into a run towards her!

 

"Kyaah~!" She jumped up on her seat. She was clutching her her chest.

 

::

 

Jiyong jerked up when he heard a sudden shriek. He almost fell from his seat.

 

And then he was totally shocked with what he saw next, A girl standing at the passenger seat with her hands clutched on her chest, a scared look plastered on her face..watery eyes mixed with the look of surprised and fear.

 

She meet his gaze and her lips quivered..wanting to ask for the stranger's help. They stared on each other for God how long..each of them taking everything in..more to the side of the young man..it's his first time to see such beautiful girl..suddenly his gloomy world became colorful and his foul mood was changed into something he doesn't understand.

 

He gulped the forming lump on his throat.

 

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP..that's his heart.

 

She on the other can feel his intense gaze on her making her gulp, she feel his deep brown orbs boring wholes on her face. 

 

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP ...that's her heart. A tear escaped her eyes.

 

 

His eyes widen upon seeing a tear escaped her brown eyes, then the sound of bark came in his ears, he look down and saw the puppy standing on the floor..it's tail wiggling free as it look up to her expectantly.

 

He then look up to her, he his brow.

"A..are you..af.." he stuttered before cursing inwardly, clearing his throat, "Are you scared?" he asked in the gentlest voice he can say..he didn't know it was too husky.

 

The girl bit her bottom lip and nodded meekly.

 

"Uh.." he nodded as he hurriedly took the puppy and caged it into his arms.

 

"S.sorry.." he said as he look away, he can't seem to face her. Shy away~ the dragon for the first time. He shifted his gaze towards her once again and he sighed in relief upon seeing the relief flowed on her pretty face.

 

She smiled gently and he thought he'll faint upon seeing it. His heart hammering inside, he scolded himself inwardly, mentally beating himself up for he can not understand what's happening on him.

She step down and bowed at him, "I'm scared at dogs..even puppies.."

 

He blinked at her, not knowing what to say, he shrugged and went back on his seat, with the squirming puppy on his arms.

 

She pouted a bit for the luck of response and went back to her seat as well, across him. She looked down on her lap where her hands resting. While the man was sitting across her looked down on the puppy, still caressing it.

 

Suddenly the puppy growled and bit his  arm.

"Ouch! what the!" he snarled as he saw his arm bled, he threw the puppy on the ground, it whimpered and scooted at his feet, rubbing it's face on his leg.

 

Her eyes widen. "Omo~!" she rushed to him and without any second thoughts she pulled his arm and examined it.. shocked he swatted her hands, it was too strong that the girl toppled back falling in her .

 

She whimpered in pain, realizing what he did he mentally shot himself dead. 'fck you Kwon' he thought.

Before he can even say anything the girl stood up sat beside him, rummaging something on her bag, she pulled a handkerchief and a bottle of mineral water. She pulled his hand and cleaned his bleeding wound.

 

"We should go to the doctor to have this checked up and cleaned and cure..even if your puppy had an immunization for anti rabis..we couldn't be sure right?" her soft voice invaded his ears, as her smell lingered on his nose..she smelled so..sensual that is mixed with strawberry..it didn't helped too that her face was dangerously close to his and her plump lips looks so inviting..her soft touch gives shivers on his spine.

 

"Right?" she asked again, now looking at him expectantly, waking him up from his reverie.

 

"Huh?"

 

She giggled a bit, "I said.. you had your dog immunized right?"

 

Jiyong groaned and pulled his hand away from her but she held it tighter. 

 

"Uh..I..I don't know..the puppy's not mine..I..I just found him here.." he stuttered as he scratch the back of his head, he look down and saw the puppy now is sleeping on his feet.

 

"Oh.." she nodded, "I guess we should bring him in the pound after we go to the doctor.."

 

His brows furrowed, "What do you mean, We?"

 

She held his, and he almost melt by her touch, "My name's Sandara Park.." she smiled.

 

 

"Oh..I..I'm Ji..Jiyong.." he shifted his gaze, ahh..being shy again.

 

"Nice to meet you..Oh..let's go.." she pulled him by the hand, he crouched down taking the puppy..he don't don't know..he just felt so right by that moment.

 

::

 

"Well..it's not deep..thank God.." Sandara smiled at him. 

 

They are now on the pound, after Jiyong let the stranger named Sandara drag him into a hospital to have it checked up, he was having a turmoil inside.. he don't know..he hates it..it's so strange to feel so comfortable with someone you just meet. Is it because the girl is very pretty and she always smiles? and she's kind.. and she's trusting.. isn't she afraid to him?

 

Tsk.. uptown people are so easy trusting.

 

"Well..the puppy has no collar..it means..nobody owns him.." the man in the counter said.

 

"Omo~ so what can we do ahjussi?" Sandara..what a pretty and unique name and it pretty suits her..for she is beautiful.

 

Since earlier..Jiyong would only nod and say yes and no and let her drag him, it's so unusual for him..he always finds women as toys and something useful when he needs release..but this girl is different..he can say by the way she moves and talks, the way she acts..she is one trained perfect woman.. she's the kind of girl who'll be a good wife to her husband since she's warm, she's smart too and she always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter