BLASÉ

HIS SANDARA, HER JIYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No! Jiyong! No!" she vehemently shook her head no, tears immediately fell from her eyes.

 

 

The man just sighed and look away.

 

 

"I'm sorry..I have to end to this.." he said.

 

 

Her eyes widen, still shaking her head no.

 

 

"No..no..NO!!!" she shrieked

 

 

It's his turn to be shock when she suddenly knlet on the ground and embraced his knees.

 

 

"Jiyong!! Please!! no! I love you so much! don't leave me!" she wailed shamelessly.

 

 

Right now she doesn't care, she doen't give a damn, she needs him, he's not leaving her..he can't.

 

 

He shut his eyes close for a moment.

 

 

He took a deep sigh, she is still crying, soaking his jeans.

 

 

He look down and he swallowed hard, hre doesn't love her anymore, that's the truth.

 

 

Before he is mad but now, seeing her in this state, all he could feel is pity.

 

 

They've been together since they are in high school, now they are in college..how many years? 5? 6? he doesn't remember anymore.

 

 

He doesn't know when his love for her vanished..

 

 

No he wasn't bored...

 

 

He did love her..

 

 

She's his first love..

 

 

But people change...

 

 

He was tired..

 

 

Tired of her and her jealous fits..

 

 

 

Tired of her nonsense whims..

 

 

Suffocated of her...

 

 

He can't take this anymore...

 

 

 

He held her shoulders and tried to pull her up.

 

 

She shook her head, hugging his knees tightly.

 

 

"Stand up,,please.." He said softly.

 


She look up at him and shaking her head No.

 

"No!Jiyong, I won't let go of you until you take back you said.."she cried, "Please Jiyong, I beg you don't leave me..please.." she sobbed looking up at him.

 

Jiyong on the other hand, doesn' feel guilty..he had enough.

 

"Kiko.." he said.

 

She gasped.

 

Jiyong sighed and pulled her up, "Kiko..please..let's end this now.."

 

She gasped with widen eyes, she pushed him roughly.

 

"JIYONG NO! NO! NO NO NO!!!" she said, tears endlessly flowing from her eyes.

 

Anger surged her heart and she glared at him, "WHY DO YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH ME HUH?! JIYONG! TELL ME! IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE? HUH?! IS THERE A AROUND YOU?!" she demanded, voicce raising.

 

Jiyong shook his head, "There's noone else.."

 

"THEN WHY?! WHY DO YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH ME?!" she came to him and started hitting his chest.

 

Jiyong snapped and caught her hands and pushed her away.

 

She fell on the fround, her eyes is full of disbelief  she hurriedly stood up, jaw clenching, teeth gritting and her hands balled into tight fist.

 

"I'm tired of you okay!" Jiyong finally said.

 

She blinked

 

"I'm tired of you being so damn jealous to every girl who comes to me, I'm tired of you acting like I'm your possession Kiko!"

 

She gasp and blinked several times, her face soften "I..Jiyong..Jiyong, if..if that's the problem..then..then I can change..I.i will change just don't leave me.." she said pleadingly.

 

Jiyong gazed at her disbelievingly.

 

"Kiko..I'm tired and I..I'm sorry I don't love you anymore.."

 

"NO!!" she screamed. "You love me Jiyong! you do! Who brained washed you huh?! IS it Minzy?! Bom? Your mom? who?! Your sis-"

 

"Shut up!" Jiyong glared at her, "Nobody is brainwashing me Kiko..you really wanna know why I want to break up with you? I already told you, I don't love you anymore, I'm tired of you.." he hissed while staring straight into her eyes.

 

Jiyong stepped forward to her, grabbing her arm harshly, "I lost my friends because of you..because of you being jealous in the wrong reasons...worst,you backstab Minzy to her parents.. you pushed Bom in the stairs, slapped my sister and talk back to my mother..that..made me think is enough reason why I should leave you.." he hissed.

 

She cried harder and pulled her arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter