BREAKAWAY

HIS SANDARA, HER JIYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please! Kwon Jiyong..please help us..I beg you..my noona needs help please.." a young boy knelt in front of him, bowing and bowing..begging for him. " Please atleast show your self to her please.."

 

The people around the grounds of Kwon Company building had gasped and started to murmur to each other.

 

 

The man in tuxedo standing tall and proud cocked his brow as he look down at the young boy who was almost kissing the floor, not caring if he's embarrassing himself.

 

 

"Why would I do that?" he asked coldly. "I don't even know you.. now please get out of my building before I let my security drag you." 

 

 

The young boy look up to him, eyes getting misty, he scoffed as he stood up.

"You..how could you..after all we did for you..after all my sister did for you..all those kindness..all those love..you're not worth it..we thought wrong.." he said while clenching his jaw. "You're not the Yoongie we knew..Yoongie hyung was a kind man..not some ungrateful selfish bastard like you Kwon Jiyong!"

 

The man flinched upon hearing the name..Yoongie. His brows furrowed as he meet the younger boy's words.

 

"I don't know you.." he said quietly.

 

The young man smirked at him  but hatred is still visible on his orbs.  He turned to his back and left, a paper fell out from his pocket.

 

The man called Kwon Jiyong followed him with his gaze then pon noticing the paper, he crouch down and took it.

 

"Seoul hospital? Sandara Park?"

 

Suddenly for an unknown reason that name triggered his heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ooOoo~

 

"Sir..are you sure you'll go alone in the site?" his secretary asked as he escorted Jiyong to the parking lot to his car.

 

Jiyong groaned, "Yes..I have to get there right away..those bastards are ticking me off. they're so slow!" he spat. "Oh.and secretary Si reserve a place in Samwon Garden.. Keiko and I will have a dinner on saturday.." he said as he ride the car.

 

Secretary Si bowed down. "Yes Mr. Kwon. Be careful Mister Kwon."

 

 

::

 

He drove on his white Bently, the way to Busan is rough and he's not liking it. His phone keeps on ringing..it was Keiko..his fiancé, the two of them are in a fix marriage and the girl is totally head over heels for him but he doesn't care, he just accepted it for two reasons, his parents want it for the company and second, he doesn't have  anything to do..playing with different girls is making him bored already and for a change he wants to be stick to one.

 

It's already 8 in the evening and he will arrive at the site maybe by midnight..he groaned there's nothing really that he can do, but as much as he hated it, he was the kind of possessive-compulsive kind of guy, his body itches if something is not in place..he hates it.

 

He entered a small town, for he was told it was a short cut way to the site. As he turn the wheel to the right, he saw a group of tugs trying to get a girl with them who obviously doesn't want to. His grip to the wheel tightened as he saw the girl struggling and seems crying.. he has a choice not to meddle and leave..it's not his problem anyways but he's a man and the girl needs help!

 

He parked his car in the alley way, went out and approached the thugs.

 

"Please don't..I have to go home please.." the girl pleaded and Jiyong got  a glimpse of her.

 

Tsk..no wonder they want her.

 

The girl is petite and pretty and she looks innocent.

 

"Oh c'mon missy..just a drink with us eh?" one fugly man sneered at her.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes as he started to lose some of his polo's buttons.

 

"Is there anything you want with my girlfriend?" he interrupted.

 

The men and the girl all look at his direction.

 

"Girlfriend?!" one man laughed as he turn to the girl, "You have a boyfriend eh..missy?"

 

 

The girl look at Jiyong with tears in her eyes, Jiyong nodded.

"Let go of her.." he said calmly.

 

The fugly men didn't say anything but laughed at him.

 

 

He growled when the one man pulled the girl and she let out a scream without having any second thoughts Jiyong plunged towards the men, him against 4..he would have handled it pretty good alone..he's good at fighting but then when one of the ugly creatures reached towards the girl he lost his focus.

 

 

"Mister behind you!" the girl screamed but it was too late when he suddenly heaviness behind at the back of his head, suddenly the everything spin and the last thing he felt was a cold pavement hitting his body.

 

 

::

 

Groaning he opened his eyes, looking around his head snap into the figure sitting beside the bed, holding in his hand.

 

He moved and the figure must have felt for she hastily snap her eyes at him. 

 

He saw relief washed over her pretty face.

 

"Omo..! thank God you're awake.." her soft soothing voice lingered in his ears.

 

with furrowed brows he said. "Where am I?wh..who are you?"

 

She smiled gently at him, "I'm Dara..the girl you saved..omo~ thank you so much for help I-"

 

"Saved?"

 

She nodded with a smile

 

"I.." he sat up, propping his elbows on his side to assist his body. "I don't..I don't remember.."

 

"Huh?" the girl tilted her head.

 

The man frowned as if in deep thought, his brows furrowed as his forehead creased.

"Who am I?Why..I..who are you? where..what am I doing here?!" he asked in panic as he look at her, confusion is written on his face.

 

"You don't remember anything?"

 

::

 

 

"What is his name?" doctor Choi asked.

 

2 women and a young man look at sleeping man.

 

"we don't know Doctor..he was just helping me..I..I.." the girl stuttered as she look down.

 

Doctor Choi sighed, "No..identification cards? license or anything?"

 

Dara look up and shook her head, No. 

 

"Dara..the thing is..because of the huge impact caused in his head..it resulted into , mild temporary amnesia.."

 

"Amnesia?" her sister Bom asked.

 

The doctor nodded

 

"But his memory will come back right?" the younger man Sanghyun asked.

 

"yes it will but we can't tell..usually someone who's suffering under this kind of amnesia got their memories back with in a week,a month and other took years..but they all came back..it will be easier to have his memories if he is with his family..and others..their memories never came back."

 

The Park siblings sighed.

 

"What should we do Choi?" Bom asked.

 

"Since he has no identification cards or anything that would at least tell his name..we can't do anything about it..we can't keep him here too.."

 

Dara sighed, "Alright..thank you Dongwook..we'll take care of him..maybe we can bring him home..besides..he did help me from those men last night."

 

::

 

"Welcome! aigoo~ so..this is our place..mianhe..it's not that big.but it's comfortable in here.." she smiled as she guide him inside the house. His arm was on her shoulders while her right hand was wrapped securely on his waist assisting him in standing.

 

"D..Dara right?" he asked shyly she look up at him and smiled.

 

"Neh.."

 

"Uh..you..you said you will help me to..uhm, look for my family right?"

 

Dara had him take a seat on their sofa and sat beside.

"Of course..me and my siblings will help you..we will start in the next village..you might be living in their who knows."

 

 

"noona? are you home?" they heard a manly distinct voice coming from the kitchen.

 

 

"Yes! I brought him with me!" Dara called out and stared at him.

 

 

"We don't know your name.." she sighed.

 

 

He look at her. "I don't remember my name..who I am and what I do.."

 

 

"Maybe we should give you a temporary name then neh?" another womanly voice resonated. Bom

 

Dara nodded. She beamed as she look at the man beside her.

"I think we should call you Yoongie.."

 

 

He arched his brow. "Yoongie? That sounded so gay.." he said, unable to hide the amusement in his voice.

 

 

"I think hyung is right noona..Yoongie sounds girly.." the younger man chuckled as he sat opposite to Dara and the man.

 

 

"Yoongie sounds actually good.." Bom said as she sat beside Sanghyun.

 

 

"Neh! Yoongie sounds good! Look at you! you look cute and handsome! aigoo you're soo kyopta and you even look so hot when you were saving me!" Dara squealed.

 

The man bit his bottom lip as he turned red with the girl's words.

 

Dara grinned at him, "we should call you Yoongie.."

 

 

Bom and Sanghyun just laughed at his reaction.

 

::

 

"Dara are you going and Yoongie going now?" Bom asked.

 

Dara nodded and smiled.

 

Bom heaved a deep sigh, "Why don't you just let Sanghyun go with him instead? look at you..you look pale..have you eaten already? did you take your medicines now?" 

 

Dara just giggled at her, "Bommie..of course I did! igoo stop worrying about me arasso?"

 

 

::

 

"I'm nervous.." Yoongie said as he look on his feet.

 

"What if..what if I'm not a good guy? what if I'm a criminal and I just escaped from prison and happen to see you and-"

 

He was cut off when Dara's warm hands held his shaking ones.

 

"Aigoo Yoongie..you think too much..of course you';re not a bad person..you saved me right? and by the look of it when we first met you're someone respected because of the way you dress."

 

he look down on her, "you think so?"

 

"Yes.." she beamed and he don't know he just interlaced their fingers and held on her hand tighter.

 

"C'mon.."

 

 

 

 

 

1 month later

 

"What happened hyung?" Sanghyun sat beside him, he saw his Yoongie hyung sitting on the door step and looking in nothing in particular.

 

Yoongie sighed, "It's been a month..I still don't remember anything.."

 

"I think you're a City boy hyung..since we already went to every village here in Busan and we still haven't found  out who you really are..I guess you're a city boy.."

 

 

"You think so?"

 

 

Sanghyun nodded as he tap Yoongie's shoulder. "Yep..I'll tell Dara noona and Bom noona to bring you in Seoul so we can help you find your family.."

 

Yoongie sighed deeply as he stood up, "I'm picking up Dara in her work okay..you cook dinner for us..and where's Bom noona anyways? Aisht..that woman really..and Dara..SANDARA! can't she just quit that job of hers? It's really bugging me.. always going home late..she almost got in trouble already and she still have the balls to say it's safe?! Your sister is crazy!" he exclaimed.

 

"I'm really gonna have to talk to that girl aisht! she's a pain in the you know.. so hard headed she won't listen to me ad here you are and your sister Bom noona siding on her always! aren't you afraid for her safety?! What kind of siblings are you?!" he snorted. "Aren't you scared or at least worried? look at your Dara noona! She looks so innocent and she's pretty..and she's so fragile and gullible! Exact reasons for men to be attracted at her especially those bastard ones! I really hate that Wooyoung guy from her work, he looks at her creepily! I swear one of this days I'm gonna have my fist talk to him."

 

Sanghyun stood up as well and look at him with amusement. "hyung..do you have any idea how you sounded like?"

 

"what?"

 

Seunghyun chuckled, "Don't worry.. stay here and I'll pick up Dara noona instead."

 

Yoongie gazed at him hardly "yah! it's not that! I didn't say I'm getting tired of picking her up! I was just saying it's dangerous for her to work at night!"

 

Sanghyun laughed harder, "Aigoo hyung..that's not what I mean..you just sounded like an over protective obsessive husband to Dara noona."

 

 

Yoongie turned beet red, "Yah..i..it's not that!"

 

 

Sanghyun just shook his head still laughing, "Aigoo..go now hyung, I'll cook dinner for us.."

 

::

 

"Will Yoongie remember us when his memory ever comes back?"Dara asked.

 

"Dara are you even listening to me?" Doctor Choi sighed, "I'm not talking about Yoongie I'm talking about your health, Dara you nee-"

 

"Dongwook-ah..will Yoongie still remember me when his memories come back?"

 

Dongwook shook his head side by side and sighed in defeat.

 

"Of course he will..but it depends..others.. they remember their past but they forget the new memories..it depends on how he was coping with the situation.. wae? is Yoongie starting to remember something?"

 

Dara shook her head, "It's been a month.."

 

"YAH!"
 

Dara almost jumped in surprise, she was too drown in her own thoughts that she didn't notice Yoongie was already in front of him.

"Yoongie!"

 

He glared at her and then held her shoulders firmly to face him. "YAH! SANDARA PARK! WHERE DID YOU GO?!! HUH?! I SAID WAS GOING TO PICK YOU UP! WHEN I GOT IN YOUR WORKPLACE IT'S ALREADY CLOSE AND THERE'S NO SANDARA PARK WAITING FOR ME!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU JUST GO HUH?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM?!!" he shouted right in her face and Dara can only blink at this too shock to say anything.

 

 

But Yoongie isn't done yet, he thought his heart will rip any moment right now, he was so scared when he didn't saw her waiting for him..he was so scared. He glared at her once again before hugging her tightly. His body was shaking.

 

"Yo..Yoongie.." Dara mumbled when she finally snap back in reality.

 

Yoongie only tightened his hug to hers. "Don't ever do that again arasso? wait for me always..don't go just anywhere at night without me..you're scaring th out of me Dara-ah.." he whispered.

 

Dara smiled as she caress his back, "Aigoo..Mianhe Yoongie-ah..I just drop at Dongwook's place and had alittle chat with him.

 

Jiyong pulled back from their hug and stared at her with unreadable eyes. "Dara-ah..why are you so close with that doctor? huh? is he..is her your..." he swallowed hard. "You're boyfriend?" he look down.

 

"Boyfriend? dongwook?" she giggled, "Ani..Dongwook is Seunghyun's cousin..You remember Seunghyun right?"

 

He look at her, "Bom noona's boyfriend?"

 

She nodded, "neh.. we're just friends, besides..Dongwook is already married pabo.."

 

Suddenly a smile crept from Yoongie's lips. "Let's go home.."

 

She giggled and nodded, as they walk, Yoongie suddenly held her hand and interlaced their fingers with him. Dara was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter