Waiting For Her Arrival

My Journey to Love

L's POV

I woke up with a smile, humming along my way doing my morning duties. I finished and grabbed my car keys. Jin Ae told me she's arriving at 10.. I got an hour.

I get in my car and starts driving.. Hmm, does she still wear the necklace? I thought while searching for the thing in my neck. Wait, where is it??

I looked through my wallet when I almost crashed into a car.

Screeeeech!!! BAM!

Oh God, what did I do?! I looked at the taxi which crashed to a traffic light pole and stepped out the car. Thankfully no one got hurt. The taxi driver was all about  "are you drunk?!" but shut up as soon as I gave him like twice the money he would need to repair the damage. Whatever. I need to get Jin Ae!

I speeded, oh, man, she would be mad at me! I'm late for about 30 minutes when I arrived. I looked around but find no sign of her. I tried to ring her korean number but it's inactive.

Phew. Maybe the plane got delayed. I sat at a cafe with a view to people arriving and waited.

 

*the scene below is beginning from last night*

Jin Ae's POV

I checked my belongings. Phone, turned off. Tickets, printed. Necklace.. Around my neck, as usual. I grazed the pendant and excitedly smile knowing I'm seeing L oppa in a minute. I gave the officer my ticket and he safety checked me before letting me through the plane. I looked for my seat.

Yay, window seat! It's near the emergency exit, so it's quite spacey, I noted gladly. I plopped myself in and plugged my earphones.

I'm gonna miss America... I thought as I glanced outside. Bye, America! My mood lifted by the thought of L oppa picking me up. Umma and Appa didn't come with me, because of their business. Sigh.

No matter I'm in Korea or America, I still wouldn't be able to see them often. But that's okay, because I have L oppa in Korea. I won't be lonely anymore.

The stewardess served my food. I finised them and handed the containers back. I went to the toilet because I know that we'll be landing and I wanna look good in front of L oppa.

As soon as I stepped out from the toilet, there's turbulency. Ouch. I almost lost my balance and hit my knee to the lavatory door as the attendant ushered me to my seat and told everyone to stay calm and wear their seatbelt.

Something's not right. This isn't a normal turbulency. I could tell by the look of the attendat that just got out of the pilot room.

Something horrible had happened. The plane had a multifunction and there's nothing else we could do. Passangers are to remain calm and wear their safety apparel and que to the emergency exits. We're landing on water. Once again, Remain Calm.

I of course grabbed my suit and qued first to the exit. I was terrified but forced myself to stay calm as nothhing good will come by panicking. I feel the plane descend uncontrolably and held tight to the emergency handle. My other hand held on to my necklace.

God, I prayed. Help me. Please. I can't die. Not before meeting Oppa. Please bless and protect Oppa and me. I love him.

My first confession, even though I realized it for a long time, but I never believed it. Now I know, because I worry not being with him more than my safety and life.

There's a splash and I quickly opened the exit. I landed on the water and looked aroud. Bad.

It's in the middle of nowhere, there's no land to be seen. Just... water.... And more water. I looked around and many people are drowned for not having time to go out of prepare their floating jacket. I thanked God and prayed more. And more.

After a time, I was shivering. My whole body felt numb. I out, still holding on to my necklace.

 

L's POV

 

I feel so anxious. I don't know why, I have a bad feeling about Jin Ae. I shook off the feeling, but after I waited for hours, the plane hasn't landed.

Then the news came. My whole world seems to be crumbling at the sentence.

Jin Ae's plane crashed. She could be dead.

I fainted.

----------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chappie, but wanted to make you guys curious! Mehrong~

So, the twist's out! What do you guys think? I don't think any of you guessed this, right?

Again,

Comments&Subscribers are loved!

And there would be another male role! Have any suggestion who that might be? I have an idea but not sure yet. Guess what his role will be!  ;P

Stay tuned XD

-omo-