Fishing

My Journey to Love

Myungsoo's POV

I woke up to white. All white. I blinked my eyes several times and realized I'm in a hospital. I remember why I'm here. Jin Ae's plane crashed of some mechanical errors.

I ruffled my hair frustratedly and went out of the room, not minding the dizziness in my head. My priority right now is Jin Ae. I'm never going to give up, I promise myself. Till I found her. Alive or..  I shake the thought off and flipped out my phone.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"It's me, Myungsoo. I want you to search for this girl. Advertise all over the country. No, world. I need to find her. At all cost."

"Arasso."

"Report to me ASAP."

 

I watched the news of Jin Ae's plane crash. Some victims are found alive, most hysterical or traumatized while some are dead. My eyes didn't blink at the list of deceased people. The news ended and I thanked God at not finding her name on it.

I rubbed my temple

She's the one who usually brightened my mood when I'm stressed. I miss her to death already. 

Jin Ae, where are you? I grazed my necklace, hoping to find her as soon as possible.

 

Jin Ae's POV

Jonghyun is a really nice guy. He let me stay at his place. I've just finished showering and am lying on my bed. I can't sleep. I need to find out who I am.

My necklace. It's the only thing that gave me a glimpse of memory. When I first looked at it there's some blurred images of a person smiling, laughing, and talking to me. The same person. But I can never make out his complete face nor name. My head hurt when I think of him.

I muffled my sobs to a pillow, not wanting to worry Jonghyun. Ah, the word oppa. I called the person in my head oppa. He must've been a boy. But who are my parents? Who am I, really? I cried myself to sleep.

 

I woke up the next morning to bright sun and Jonghyun shaking my shoulder. I squinted at the sun and woke up. My body still felt sore and my head still buzzed, but I beamed a good morning at him.

"Morning." "Morning. Go take a shower, quick. We're going to the city first to get you some clothes."

"Ah, but I don't want to burden you.." "What are you talking about? Just take it as a welcoming gift. Palli!" He pushed me to the bathroom.

 

"Gomawo oppa." I've just shop some new clothes. Jonghyun has quite a good taste in them, anyway.

"No biggie." He smiled at me.

 

Jonghyun is really good at fishing, I hasd noticed. He looked really masculine when pulling the nets. His muscles are no joke.

"Oppa, why did you even take me here if you don't let me help?" I sulked at him. I feel like a big burden to him.

"Well, it's not my fault you're so weak, you know. Your face is so red and I didn't even feel like someone's helping." He mehrong-ed me. "Yah!" I chased him around.

"I was joking. I took you for company. Fishing gets boring, you know. Why don't we rest now?" "Okay."

We sit at his apparently big boat. We talked about him more. I told him about my images flash and how I want to know my past.

"So if your family own a multibillionaire business, why would you live here as a mere fisherman?" He finally told me after I forced him about his background.

"I ran away because of some problems. I don't really like being a businessman." "Okay then. At least now I feel less of a burden."

"Told ya."