Stuck in Jeju

My Journey to Love

Jin Ae's POV

I opened my eyes to bright sunlight. I blinked them several timed and finally get used to it. I tried to sit up. Gawd, it hurts. My whole body felt sore and my head throbbed like crazy. Where am I? I suddenly felt water on my left hands.

I looked to my left-Ouch. My head joints cracked. I'm in a shore?! Wait, WHAT?! What happened?! Hold on. Calm down, Jin Ae. The last thing I remember was..

What was the last thing I remember? Why can't I remember a thing? Oh, God, where am I?

I got up even though it hurt and stretched my body. I took in my surroundings. I'm in a shore. I spotted a house and dared myself to knock the door.

A guy came out.

"Excuse me," I tried to say, but all that came out was a squeak. I tried again, but nothing came out.

"Hold on," He went inside and returned with a glass of water. I downed it down and said,"Thank you."

"Can I help you with something?" He smiled at me.

"Yes. Can you tell me where I am?" "Um, you're in front of my house?"

"No, I meant, what is this place?"

"Ah, this is Jeju Island. I'm sorry, what's your name?"

"Jin Ae. My name is Jin Ae."

"Ah, Jin Ae. My name is Jonghyun. How come you don't know you're in Jeju?"

"Um, Actually, I don't know anything. I only knew I'm Jin Ae."

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

I was mending my net when a knock came at the door. That's weird. You see, I live alone. My parents are deceased years ago. I opened it anyway to find an.. astoundingly beautiful girl at my door. She looked pretty messed up and a bit lost.

She tried to say something but must be too dry so I brought her water.

Her name is Jin Ae. She seemed to have lost mer memories. She looked... So fragile. Okay call me crazy but I felt like protecting her. I took her in.

I mean, what else am I supposed to do? I can't leave her alone like that, right? Besides, I do have a vacant room here after all. A new friend is always good, right?

Right now she's showering. I feel bad for her, really. I mean, this girl lost her memories! What else can be worse than not knowing who you are, where you belong, etc.. Oh, here she is.. Man. She looks kinda.. Hot. Scratch that. Really Hot. Oh, stop it you . I scolded myself.

"Um, hi." "Hi." AWK-WARD!

We sat down on the couch, bot with a glass of warm milk in our hands. I told her about myself, what I do, stuffs. She just nodded and ask litle questions every now and then.

"Um, Jonghyun, do you know where I can get a job here?" "Jonghyun oppa." I corrected her for the nth time.

"And yes, but why would you?"

"I feel like I'm burdening you, of course." She admitted.

"Oh. Nah, you don't need to. It's fine. You can come along with me instead. Fishing, I meant."

"Oh. Okay. If you say so." She shrugged.

"Okay. We should sleep. Fishing is tiring. Night." I patted her head. I've always wanted a little sister.

"Night." She yawned adorably and went to bed

---------------------------------

OOOOOO Jonghyun likes her :D

Comments &Subbies are LOVED.

-omo-