See you! :)

My Journey to Love

Jin Ae and L kept in touch, video calling, texting, and chatting on a daily basis. They went on holidays in every chance, which is not often, because Jin Ae have to recover, but every second of it they treasure and enjoyed. They knew about each other more than anyone else does. Jin Ae struggled for the sake of her Oppa and is getting better and better.

*The present*

L has just got home from school, plopped himself on the couch and opened his laptop. Ping!

A new message came. He opened it and his face brightened. It was a message from Jin Ae, telling him to notify her if he's home.

L video called Jin Ae.

"OPPAAA!!!" A bright, cheery face of Jin Ae popped. L's mood suddenly boosted by her happiness. She just have this effect on him no one else does.

"Hey dongsaeng!! What's up?" L showed her his ever so rare smile only reserved for her. No one else had ever seen this side of cheerful L.

"Oppa, I have a great news! Guess what?" Jin Ae seemed excited.

"Umm...." L frowned, "You got 100 on your test?" He gave it a try.

"Well, that, too, but it's something better!" L thought for a while.

"Aissshh! Oppa you're taking too long~" Jin Ae pouted. "Fine.. I give up. What is it?"

"Drumrolllllllllllll~~~~~ I"M GOING HOME!!!" L laughed at her childishness and shooked his head.

"Yeah, so what? You go home everyday, right, Jin Ae-ya?" "Anni, oppa! I'm going to Korea! I'm healed!!!!!"

L froze. The next moment they're both doing ther victory dance, over kilometres and countries but feeling like they're only separated by a thin paper.

"Jinjja?! Oh My!! All those prayers finally came through!!! Jin Ae chukae!!" They were both delighted beyond words.

"When are you arriving? I'll pick you up at the airport, okay?" Myungsoo offered. "Neh, oppa, gomawo! I'm arriving tomorrow!'

"Okie dokie. I'll be there!" "Yay! Anyway, Oppa, can you help me enroll into your school? Umma and Appa was busy with my visa and medical thingy."

"Of course, dongsaeng!" "Thank you, Oppa!"

An idea popped out in L's mind.

"Jin Ae-ya, Oppa has some homework, we'll talk again later, okay?"

"Wae~" Jin Ae pouted. "Please? You know how my scores are, Jin Ae, okay?' L threw his best puppy eyes on and cracked Jin Ae.

"Arasso. I'll text you later, okay. Annyeong!" "Annyeong!" They both logged out.

L called his chaffeur and got in the car. "Take me to Myeong-dong please."

 

L's POV

I arrived and walked around. I'm planning to throw Jin Ae tomorrow, and ask her to be my girlfriend in the end of the party. I pictured us as the perfect couple and looked around for a welcoming present to give her.

I got all I needed and head home. I rang all my friends and told them to come over. They were all reluctant at first, being the lazy they are, but as soon as they knew it's for Jin Ae all of them raced to her house. Well, they knew her. Sort of.

They were curious to see the girl that kept me single through all my life when there's literally girls lining up for me. 

 

Me and Woohyun settled the delicacies, Hoya arranged the entertainments, Dongwoo and Seungjong did the decoration, while Sunggyu went to settle Jin Ae's registration in our school. He's the son of the owner of our school after all.

 

"Done!" Me and Woohyun yelled as we popped the last of the biscuits into the jars. "Done here!" Hoya put the stacks od CDs. "Done too!" Dongwoo and Seungjong organized their scissors, tapes, and stuffs. "I'm done!" Sunggyu said as he shuts the door closed.

"Guess we'll have to wait. Bye guys!" I sent them off as the sky's beginning to darken.

I showered and lied on my bed. I texted Jin Ae,

To: Jin Ae
Hey, you at the airport?

From: Jin Ae
Neh, oppa, how's the homework?

To: Jin Ae
All done :) Have a safe flight, kay?

From: Jin Ae
Okay. Ah, I have to board soon, See you, Oppa.

To: Jin Ae
See you! :)

---------------------

A/N: You see, this was supposed to be done by my friend, but idk she didn't so I did :) Enjoy the first chappie :)

What do you think? A twist is coming in the next chapter, stay tuned. 

Comments are cherished and subscribes are hearted <3

-omo-