Sleeping Arrangements, Chores and Visitors

6 months with Mr. Celebrity

 

 

“Where are you going?” Dara asked as she took a seat in the kitchen counter. She goes straight to Jiyong’s unit every morning to eat breakfast. They never really had an agreement or anything about the meals but if Jiyong is home, he automatically cooks for two and Dara goes there to eat.

 

 

“I’ll just go to YG building and show the lyrics I wrote to Teddy hyung and work on a few songs. ”Jiyong glanced at Dara before reaching for a clean mug and pour hot chocolate on it.

 

 

“I don’t know what time I’ll be back so just order lunch if you’re not going out.” He continued as he gave Dara the hot beverage which the latter took eagerly.

 

 

Jiyong leaned his hip on the sink, his arms crossed on his chest while looking at Dara who was enjoying her drink. He stared at her wondering if it’s okay to leave her alone there.

 

 

‘I would still have a place to go home to when I come back right?’ He thought worriedly.

 

 

Dara looked up when she noticed Jiyong stopped talking. Her forehead formed a crease when she saw him looking at her with a blank look.

 

 

“What?” Dara asked successfully snapping Jiyong from his thoughts.

 

 

“Nothing. Just don’t cook. Please Dara. You might burn the place. If you will leave, make sure there are no appliances that are plugged in. And lock the doors if you’re going out.”

 

 

Dara rolled her eyes. He’s acting like she would turn their units into ashes if she was left without supervision. What is she, a kid?

 

 

“Yes mum.” She answered before finishing her drink.

 

 

Jiyong glared at her then sighed shaking his head. She clearly doesn’t understand his worries.

 

 

“Text me if something goes wrong. Don’t try fixing it yourself cause it’ll get worse.” Jiyong told her and narrowed his eyes signaling he was completely serious.

 

 

“Uhuh.” Dara nodded her head without interest. Then she remembered she hasn’t given his phone back yet. She quickly hopped down and ran to her room earning a raised brow from Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong

 

 

Something is really wrong with that woman’s head.

 

 

I took the mug she left on the counter and put it in the dishwasher. It’s been a few days since I met her and it seems like I turned into some kind of cook. Or baby sitter? I sighed in defeat as I walked to my room to get my car keys and the lyrics I wrote.

 

 

“Jiyong!” Dara screamed as she opened my door startling me.

 

 

“Yah! Get out! Rule 1 woman!” I shouted at her. What the hell. No one but me has ever been inside my room! Even my parents and sister haven’t gotten inside my room yet and here is this girl letting herself in.

 

 

“Whatever! I’m just gonna give you back your phone. You dropped it when I bumped on you in the lobby.” She answered looking around my room. “Wow. Your room is really clean.”

 

 

“Probably yours just look like a garbage dump.” I said as I turned my back at her to fix my things. To be honest I have a feeling her room is messy. Not messy like jungle messy but messy like just scattered things here and there. But it’s Dara we’re talking about though. Well… She’s still a girl so it’s probably not so bad. Oh well, it’s her mess. She should clean it up herself.

 

 

I was met by silence for a minute or two making me glance at my back only to find the weirdo standing there with an exaggerated smile. Okay…. Jungle messy huh… I guess you can’t expect anything less from Dara.

 

 

“You’re hopeless.” I shook my head and walked to the door. I should really be going now. It’s already 10 AM and I’m still here. I stopped infront of Dara who was holding a mobile phone out to me.

 

 

“That’s not mine. That’s Seungri’s.” I said as I eyed the phone. Why do I have that? Well anyway it’s less of my worries at the moment. I threw the phone to my bed as I pushed Dara out of my room.

 

 

“Okay I’m going now. Send me a message if you something up okay? No cooking! Order your lunch outside! And go clean your room Dara. There might be unknown creatures evolving in there already.” I reminded her before I closed the door to my unit.  I walked through the hall way and to my car thinking how much I did sound like a mother. Ugh. Maybe I should have kissed her in the cheek and gave her a big hug to complete the act.

 

 

I looked at the building once more before starting my car and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been 4 hours….

 

 

I looked at the clock and sighed.

 

 

Is she still alive?

 

 

I took out my phone from my pocket and checked if Dara sent me a message.

 

 

None.

 

 

Damn it.

 

 

I looked at the clock again.

 

 

It’s been 4 hours and something minutes…

 

 

*sighhhhhhh*

 

 

Is my house still alive?

 

 

“Jiyong? What’s up with you? Are you listening to me?” Teddy hyung asked completely snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

 

“Huh?” I dumbly responded. What were we talking about again? Arggg damn it I’m worrying about my unit too much! I need to calm down…… Breathe in… Breathe out… Breathe in… Brea-  I can’t!! Why is she not texting me? Holy crap. I’ll kill her if there’s something damaged on my unit again when I come back! I swear I’ll kill her!!

 

 

“Your mind’s elsewhere. Let’s take a break.” Teddy hyung tapped my shoulder and left the studio. I wonder if he got annoyed at me cause I wasn’t listening.

 

 

Damn I can’t concentrate.. I really should calm down. I mean it’s impossible even for her to burn down our place right? Haha! Yeah it’s impossible even for her. I’m just over reacting. Hmmm now that that’s cleared up what should I do here?

 

 

I looked around thinking of what to do when my phone beeped.

 

 

Holy Dara blew up the whole building!!!!!!

 

 

1 new message: Daesung

 

 

Oh. Haha! I kind of overreacted. Hahaha I’m getting paranoid.

 

 

Hyung! I left my phone in your car when we went out. Did you see it? –Seungri

 

 

I quickly sent a reply to him saying I have his phone before chucking mine on the table. I sat there staring at nothing moving my chair side to side. I wonder if Dara has eaten already…. She probably ate ramen again. Aish why is she not texting me?! My phone beeped again signaling a message. I opened it without looking at who’s it from.

 

 

Oh by the way, I sent you a game in your email hyung! Try it! – Seungri

 

 

I wonder what game it is. Well if it came from Seungri then probably it’s some kind of game again. I remember one time when he sent me a video and the title was “Cute little ”. Wondering why the hell he was sending me a cute video, I played it and I almost had a heart attack. There was NOTHING cute and LITTLE about those… those… glistening pink things! Besides, I don’t think anything cute would make me have to resort to shaking hands with my dragon.

 

 

*beep beep*

 

 

Oh and, It’s nothing malicious hyung! I promise! – Seungri

 

 

Huh…. Well.. since there’s nothing to do anyway. Besides I could just quickly close it if it is what I think it is. Deciding that, I opened my account and clicked on Seungri’s mail.

 

 

Find something wrong in the picture

 

 

Okay… so.. it’s a black and white room.. It looks like an old country house with patterned wallpaper, and a rocking chair near the window. And there are also pots of plants. Then there’s this portrait of a painting.  What’s wrong in this picture? Maybe there’s no carpet?

 

 

I clicked on the floor but my time just lessened. Hmmm Maybe there’s no fireplace? I clicked the wall but it was wrong again. I inched my face closer to see the picture better. Doesn’t this have a full screen option? Oh my time is almost empty. Crap.

 

 

I clicked on random things making my time lessen fast. As I was about to click on the painting in the picture, a loud sound of a growl and a woman screaming in terror at the top of her lungs blasted on the speakers and a scary looking creature with freaky eyes and blood on its face suddenly popped on the screen making me back away from the computer faster than the speed of light and then a girly humiliating scream came out of my mouth before I could even think how embarrassing it was.

 

 

My heart was thudding hard and fast on my chest, my breaths were heavy and came out in pants and I probably have a stupid scared look on my face as I tried to bury myself more to my chair.

 

 

LEE SEUNGRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BASTARD I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I SEE YOU!!!!!!

 

 

I grabbed my phone and dialed Seungri’s phone number when I remembered it was at home then an idea clicked in my mind and a big smile crept on my lips as I sent the game to someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara Park

 

 

White onion or Red onion?

 

 

What’s the difference between them anyway? I dropped both in my cart and moved on to get garlic and ginger.

 

 

I decided to buy groceries after I ate lunch a while ago. I just thought I should be the one to buy food cause Jiyong is already the one who’s cooking every day. I already troubled him because of that hole in our wall. No matter how annoying he could get, he still takes care of me. Also, I feel worried, cause the kind of environment I am from is very dangerous. If our family’s enemies found out about me being here alone, all of them would probably go here in a blink of an eye to kill me and be done with it. And then there’s Jiyong… If they saw us together, they might see him as bait. It’s probably a wrong idea to get acquainted to him but what’s done is done. I just hope nothing wrong happens in the family before I get back there.

 

 

I’ll just worry about those when it comes, for now, what the is the difference between white sugar and brown sugar?

 

 

I swear I am never going to get married and be a mother!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My feet and my head were throbbing in pain already when I got back home. I placed all the groceries on the kitchen counter before going to the living room collapsing on the sofa. I glanced at the clock to find that it was already 7 pm. I cannot ing believe this! I spent almost 5 hours in the supermarket!

 

 

I am not going to do that again! I felt like I was having a test every time I would buy something. Light soysauce or Dark soysauce? Chicken Broth? Beef? Or Fish? Rock salt or iodized? Cornstarch or Flour? My brain was so ready to shut down! In the end I dumped it all on my cart.

 

 

What? I haven’t studied the “Science of Shopping Food for your Kitchen” ever you know? That’s for geniuses… Unfortunately I haven’t reached that level of geniusness yet. Is that even a word?

 

 

Anyway… When is Jiyong going home anyway? I’m hungry already. Ahhhh Should I text him? Ah but he might be working… Maybe I shouldn’t…

 

 

But he did say to text him if something happened right? Well, my stomach is rumbling already that’s what’s happening. This is an emergency!

 

 

I stood up from the sofa to get my phone from the kitchen. But as soon as I opened it, there are already 2 messages from the suspect. He probably sent me a message reminding me not to murder our place and it probably was a lot considering he sent two messages. What a paranoid guy! Seriously. 

 

 

Sent you an email. Read it asap.

 

 

Huh. Wonder what that is.

 

 

Don’t cook.

 

 

I scoffed. As if I’ll do that! I’ve had enough torture from one subject of the BS-Housewife course. I can only take so much for a day!

 

 

I replied asking him when he’s coming back because I’m hungry already before heading to my room. I sat on my chair thinking what to do while I am here in Korea as I wait for my computer to open up. It would be too boring to just stay here every day. I’ll end up being a couch potato and I don’t think my grandfather would appreciate that.

 

 

Well Bom might take me out a lot so turning into a couch patata will be 40 % impossible… Still, I don’t want to be a bother, for all I know being a famous artist takes so much of a person’s time. She probably needs to practice, record and all other I have no idea about. Hey, people like us don’t use our time singing and being all nice and stuff infront of the camera. NO.

 

 

As soon as my computer opened I quickly logged in and clicked the latest mail which is Jiyong’s.

 

 

Find something wrong in the picture

 

 

Oh it’s a game. Damn I totally at games like this! What’s wrong with this picture? Is there supposed to something here that’s not here ? Or maybe there’s something not fitting in this picture? Aish why is there no specific directions for this? Find something wrong in this picture doesn’t really give you enough idea what you’re supposed to be looking for!

 

 

Wait. there’s a time.

 

 

I clicked on random places hoping I would chance on the correct answer. No luck though. And it seems my time is quickly diminishing at every click I make. I knew it I’m gonna lose this game from the start anyway. I don’t know why I even bothered trying.

 

 

The next thing that happened was actually quite a blur. All I remember was pulling out the gun on the drawer of my bedside table hearing the breaking sound of the screen of my laptop and screaming on top of my lungs I was sure the whole Seoul heard my voice. No, really. I saw some of my neighbors peering outside their doors looking at me alarmed when I ran out of my unit so fast you’ll think someone was out there to get my while I was screaming so loud.

 

 

Now I was here just outside the lobby waiting for the I will kill as soon as I see his ing car on the parking lot. My blood is boiling in rage! I think I can set his car on fire just with my glare if I see him! I will cut his body into pieces while he’s still alive! I won’t kill him immediately. I’ll do it slowly so that he’ll feel the pain. He’ll regret sending that ing mail to me! It would be the best idea he would make in his whole damn life if he decided not going home tonight!

 

 

That was my thoughts hours ago. All I want right now is him to come back home so I can go back to my unit. I’m so hungry already I think I would pass out. My body feels so heavy and my eyes are centimeters away from closing. Why can’t I just go back on my own you ask? Cause I have to kill Jiyong first!

 

 

Okay, it’s because I’m scared to go back alone. What if that thing in the game a while ago came out from the screen and is now hiding inside my room waiting for me to come back? I shivered at the thought. Oh My God. I should stop. Jiyooooooooong! Come back home already! How long have I been waiting here anyway? I’m sure I’ve been here for hours already. The security guard is looking at me worriedly. I just smiled at him. Well more like grimaced at him.

 

 

How am I gonna sleep on my room now? No it’s more like, how am I even gonna go inside my room now?  

 

 

I kill people and I’m not afraid of people who wants to kill me but ghosts are.. They are in a ing different level! I’m totally scared of thoughts about ghosts. Every time I get forced to watch something scary, I would have to sleep with someone for atleast a week before I get over my fear because my imagination is always on overdrive. I swear I could write a horror movie with the things that magically forms in my brain.

 

 

“Dara?”

 

 

I heard a very familiar voice call out to me and I immediately raised my head to the direction where the voice came from.

 

 

“What are you doing here at this time?”

 

 

I think this is the first time in my life I felt this extreme feeling of relief. If other people would describe this as ‘wash of relief’ or ‘wave of relief’, then I shall correct them cause what I’m feeling right now is not just a ‘wash’ nor a ‘wave’. I think I’m already ing drowning in an ocean of relief and I want to drown myself more.

 

 

When I saw Jiyong’s face I thought I was going to cry. I had so many things in my head that I want to tell him. I wanted to rant to him that I’m so tired and hungry and I was sleepy too! And my laptop is now broken. I wanted to curse him and show him how colorful my vocabulary can get. I wanted to tell him how much I want to kill him right now!

 

 

“Why did you come home just now?” Goddamn lame. With all the things running on my head this is what I asked him?! I sounded like a freaking worried housewife.

 

 

Oh god. I think unconsciously enrolled myself in the ‘College for the Housewives’. I can even see a signboard saying “We offer Cooking classes, Cleaning classes, Gardening Classes, Laundry Techniques,  and Grow an Extra Understanding soul! Enroll Now and be a successful Housewife!”.

 

 

Oh. Maybe there would also be “Learn the Art of keeping your husband loyal to you! Kamasutra from the experts! Hump and Ride your way to the top of the bests in this generation!”.  Ah what the hell am I thinking.

 

 

“We ended up doing more work than intended. Have you eaten yet? I bought- ”

 

 

He wasn’t able to finish his sentence when I lunged at him. Actually I don’t even know why I jumped him. I just did. I don’t even want to think about and just enjoy his warmth and firm muscles as I wrapped my arms around him. I actually have an excuse. I’m scared as .

 

 

Well. That was before he arrived.. but he doesn’t know that.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked as he unwrap my arms around him and looked down at me.

 

 

I looked up and found myself staring at those deep brown eyes. My heart thudded and my breaths came out short. Heat creeped up to my face and I bit my lip hard. I had to control myself. Or this won’t end nicely. I might get killed by his raging fangirls.

 

 

But the idiot slowly, bit by bit, edged his face close to mine. Clearly he didn’t get the signals I was sending him.

 

 

Then it happened.

 

 

Control decided it was funny to go MIA at this moment.

 

 

And let me tell you, it felt good. IT FELT SO ING GOOD I WANTED TO DO IT AGAIN.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TEASER

 

 

KEHEHEHEHEHE

 

What do you think happened?

 

 

:D BTW, the real chapter which i haven't finished yet is REALLY LONG. This is just like, 20 or 30 % of the realy chapter kkkk