Welcome to YGE

6 months with Mr. Celebrity

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara Park

 

 

“Welcome to YG Building.” Jiyong grinned at me as I got out of his car.

 

 

I raked my eyes to the building in front of us. I’m used to huge structures since young age considering my background. This one is not so big compared to those I’ve seen but I can see that this one cost a lot.

 

 

“KYAAAAA! OPPA!!!!!”

 

 

“JIYONG OPPA!!!!”

 

 

“OPPAAAAAAA!!!!”

 

 

I turned my head to where the screams came from but even before I could see them, Jiyong pulled my arm and dragged me inside the building.

 

 

“What the hell was that?” I asked as we got inside the elevator.

 

 

Jiyong released his grip on me and leaned back on the metal surface and looked at the changing numbers as we passed by each floor.

 

 

“Yah.” I nudged him softly.

 

 

“Just the usual. Fans.” He shrugged.

 

 

So… is he that famous? I mean he said being chased by fans is “usual”. Pssh. What the hell am I being so surprised about? I’m usually being chased by men with guns and knives or swords trying to kill me. Atleast he’s being chased because they want to him or something.

 

 

*Ding*

 

 

The doors of the elevator opened and Jiyong walked out. He walked as if he owned the place. Tch.I looked around and noticed the pictures on the wall. Gummy... Se7en… JinuSean…Tablo… Psy… Big Bang.. Taeyang.. Victory… D-Lite… GD&TOP… G-Dragon…. Whoah. That G-dragon guy looks like Jiyong..

 

 

“Jiyong!!! Come here! This guy looks like-” I tilted my head and stared at the picture. G-dragon? Where did I hear that name again?

 

 

“Uhm. Excuse me? Are you G-Dragon?”

 

“I’m not the cool, handsome and y G-Dragon. I’m sorry.”

 

 

Holy .

 

 

I whipped my head to Jiyong’s direction and he just raised a brow at me as he crossed his arms infront of him.

 

 

“You’re the gay dragon?!” I shrieked.

 

 

“Excuse me?! Gay Dragon?! GAY DRAGON?!” He shouted at me. I swear I can see flames on his eyes.

 

 

“I am NOT gay!” He all but growled at me.

 

 

“Hehehe. Of course you’re not Jiyong! Look at this picture! Your greatness is overflowing! Oh hail G-dragon! The ga- errrr  great dragon!” I grinned at him, looping my arms on his and pulling him forward.

 

 

He tched at me but continued walking. He stopped infront of a door and turned to look at me.

 

 

“Ah. I’d like you to meet a friend of mine.” He smiled as he opened the door and gently tugged me to follow inside.

 

 

As I stepped inside, a very familiar smell assaulted my nostrils and a series of raw beats and random melodies wafted my hearing. A man wearing a hood topped by a cap is sitting lazily on a chair, head bobbing to the beats and pressing random keys on a keyboard of some sort which I don’t have any idea what.

 

 

He didn’t even notice us entering the room and walking towards him. Or it’s either he’s just ignoring us.

 

 

“Teddy hyung what’s up?” Jiyong casually greeted him as he sat down on the chair beside the guy.

 

 

The teddy guy looked at Jiyong and gave him a salute before minimizing the volume of the beats.

 

 

“Sup bro?” He said and fully turned his seat to face Jiyong.

 

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be in Okinawa checking out y ladies? What are you doing here?” He continued.

 

 

“Ah hyung, I think I’ve had too much of them ladies I ain’t interested in them at the moment.” Jiyong shrugged.

 

 

What a cocky son of a . A playboy er.

 

 

“That’s my man!” Teddy hooted and laughed.

 

 

“Tch. Boys.” I huffed.

 

 

The two of them looked at me. Jiyong just grinned at my annoyed expression seemingly liking the reaction he’s getting while Teddy narrowed his eyes at me for a second but quickly changed it to a smile I would’ve missed it if I wasn’t watching him closely.

 

 

“Hm. No wonder you skipped the Okinawa . You got a better one right here. May I know the name of this lovely lady gracing her wonderful presence in my boring studio?” Teddy smiled at me. Weirdly if I may add. It’s like a mix of acknowledgement, admiration and “good” shock. Or maybe I’m just imagining it.

 

 

“Lady? Pfft.” Jiyong snorted.

 

 

I squinted my eyes at him and mouthed a “shut it”. He just shook his head smiling widely. Urgh.

 

 

“Dara Park.” I shifted my attention to Teddy and reached out to his waiting hand.

 

 

“Hmmm. Teddy Park. Nice to meet you.” His smile got wider and it’s kind of unnerving like he knows something.

 

 

“Uh. Yeah. Nice to meet you too.” I awkwardly tried to pry off my hands in his grip.

 

 

He probably noticed my struggle cause he chuckled and loosened his grip. He ushered me to sit on the chair where he was previously sitting. I sat down and glanced at Jiyong who was looking at me the whole time with that annoying smile on his face. Did I mention that that smile is giving me these bad vibes like I should be wary of something?

 

 

Teddy stood infront of us darting his eyes on me and Jiyong.

 

 

“So… How’d you know each other?” Teddy asked.

 

 

I  turned to Jiyong so fast I think I hurt my neck. Jiyooooooong!! You better answer properly! I looked at him intensely trying to send telepathic messages for him to use his brain and follow the goddamn rules we set out yesterday. But the er wasn’t even looking at me and kept on ignoring my attempts to mentally talk to him. I effing swear I can see a Devil Jiyong canon firing my telepathic messages.

 

 

“She’s my neighbor.” He gave a short answer. I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding.

 

 

Teddy looked at him weirdly trying to see if Jiyong is ting him. Jiyong was not giving anything away with his perfect poker face. He stared back looking all innocent. Teddy raised a brow then smirked at him.

 

 

“Didn’t take you as a friendly neighbor honestly. Are you giving out pies or baked goods to your neighbors too?” Teddy .

 

 

Actually he gives out heart attacks and raging hormones. Not that I will ever admit it to him. EVER. It will go straight to his head even before I finish talking.

 

 

“Ha-Ha.” Jiyong frowned as he caught me stifling my laughter.

 

 

“She just got here yesterday from Japan and she knocked on my door asking for help around. Well, she looked so lost and you know me hyung, I can’t leave a girl in need.” Jiyong lied without batting an eyelash.

 

 

WHAT A LIAR! And what the hell is that image of me that he’s trying to make?! Some kind of damsel in distress? Me? Of all people is turned into a princess who only knows how to sing and talk to animals and needs some kind of ty knight in shining armor to rescue me, kiss in the first meeting and marry the next???? Okay, watched too much Disney Princesses movies when I was young but you get my drill.

 

 

Teddy looked at me then at Jiyong. He was about to say something but decided against it. He just shook his head and changed the topic.

 

 

“Anyway, what is someone like you in a vacation doing here at work?”

 

 

“Ah right, since I wasn’t able to go to Okinawa I planned to make my free time productive. Got new beats for me?” Jiyong asked tapping his fingers on the table synchronized with the music coming from the speakers.

 

 

“Yeah. Here.” Teddy reached for a CD beside the computer and tossed it to Jiyong.

 

 

“I’ll take it later hyung. I’ll just go see Hyun suk hyung for a while. Look after her for me hyung thanks.” Jiyong said as he stood up. I stood up too and held on to the edge of his shirt.

 

 

“Jiyong you’re leaving me here?” I asked incredulously. I mean, hello? Not being a snobby or anything but I don’t really like to be left with someone I just knew a few minutes ago alone. I’m not really the friendly type. It’s gonna feel so awkward.

 

 

“Hey, you’ll be fine. Hyung is really nice.” Jiyong assured me.

 

 

“Jiyong don’t leave me here alone. It’s gonna be awkward! I might make him feel uncomfortable.” I pouted and tugged at his shirt a bit.

 

 

He stared at me for a moment and smiled softly.

 

 

“You won’t, okay? If he did feel uncomfortable then just let him drown in it. I’ll be back quick.” He patted my head and gave me a reassuring smile. I sighed. Letting his shirt go and watched as he walked out the door. I continued staring at the door even after he left not thinking of anything just staring at it.

 

 

“Butterfly.”

 

 

 

I froze.

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

“Ah. So I’m really right huh. Best underground drag racer in Japan and the precious yakuza princess of the Konohara clan. That idiot doesn’t seem to know you though.” Teddy mused.

 

 

“Not really surprising to know he’s completely ignorant about me.” I answered and turned back  to take a seat. How the hell did this guy know me?

 

 

“If you’re wondering how I knew you, I used to go watch drag racing when I was in Tokyo a year or two ago. A friend of mine brought me there. And if you haven’t noticed, I’m using the same kind of scent you use in your car. Apples. I’m a fan.”

 

 

“Are you some kind of mind reader? ” I looked at him warily. “Ah yeah, I noticed the moment I stepped in. I changed my car’s scent to tangerine a month ago though. I have one spare in my pad, you want it?”

 

 

“Nah. You’re just completely transparent at the moment. Yes thank you. My friends always tell me my car smells like leather. Probably the seats.” He grinned at me.

 

 

“Can I ask a favor then? In exchange for the car perfume.”

 

 

“Sure dear. I’ll do it if I can.”

 

 

“Please don’t tell Jiyong. I don’t want him tangled up in my . I’m just here for a vacation anyway.”

 

 

Teddy looked at her for a moment. Seemingly contemplating.

 

 

“Of course.” He answered with a big grin.

 

 

“Thank you.” I stood up and bowed to him.

 

 

“Hey raise your head Dara. It’s a favor in exchange of the perfume right? And besides, I can’t say no to cute women. It’s my weak spot.” He winked at me.

 

 

Gosh. HE IS HOT. Why is there a sudden influx of hot men around me when I stepped in this country?

 

 

“Ahehe. Yeah. The car perfume.” I answered as I quickly spun my head to a different direction to hide my flaming face. Dara you are so lame!

 

 

Teddy chuckled at me before moving who knows where. I’m still busy trying to calm my heart and mind. My goodness. Get a grip woman!!

 

 

“Dara have you heard any of Jiyong’s songs?”

 

 

And that made me turn my head to him. Hmm.. I wonder what kind of songs he sings. Probably those type of flashy songs? Or maybe those type of songs that makes girls swoon and make me barf in cheesiness? Well this is interesting information.

 

 

“I haven’t heard it. Rather I didn’t even know he was famous. Not until today.” I answered honestly.

 

 

He gave me a look of understanding before sitting down beside me and started clicking stuff on his computer.

 

 

“I’m quite surprised you don’t know him or his band, since their faces are probably pasted in a lot of walls or screen or whatever things they could paste it on. Trust me, even in beverage cans, you would see their faces. And their songs are played a lot too but I had thought about the possibility of you not knowing anyway.” He told me.  Amusement can be heard in his tone and for some reason it was quite embarrassing cause the way he described Jiyong’s popularity made me feel like I was living under a rock for not knowing him.

 

 

“Well I’m sorry for not knowing.” I pouted.

 

 

He chuckled at me before clicking something on the computer.

 

 

“This is one of their very popular songs.” Teddy started but I zoned him out as I found myself completely immersed in the song. It was a weird feeling. It’s like I can feel the composer’s emotions and it made my heart ache. Is that even possible? I don’t understand it. And I hate this feeling. I don’t like this at all.

 

 

I was lost in my own thoughts when the song ended. Teddy cleared his throat catching my attention.

 

 

“So.. what do you think?” He asked looking straight at me.

 

 

“Huh?” I asked. What was he asking again?

 

 

“The song. What do you think?” He repeated.

 

 

“Oh.” I laughed trying to hide my embarrassment. “The song was…. Beautiful.” I answered truthfully. I don’t even know how I came to that conclusion. I was still confused about that crazy feeling a while ago. But saying its beautiful is an honest answer.

 

 

“It sure is.” He agreed.

 

 

“Uh… Who made it?” The person who made it was bearing his/her heart for people to see.

 

 

“Jiyong did.” What?

 

 

“Uhm I missed your answer. Who made it again?” I asked one more time. Because HAHA! Jiyong made it? Pssh. I probably heard it wrong. How can a rude jerk like him make something like that?

 

 

“Jiyong wrote it and I helped in the production.” WHAAAT?!

 

 

“You’re ting me… right?” I gaped at him. Then I laughed. Loud, and exaggerated. I mean dude, that has got to be a ing joke.

 

 

“What? No. Jiyong really made that.” He was giving me this weird look which made me stop laughing.

 

 

“How can that make that kind of beautiful song?!” This is insane! Insane I tell you!!

 

 

“That ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA” Teddy laughed so hard he was even holding his belly.

 

 

“What? What??” I asked raising a brow at him.

 

 

“You’re funny.” He said then started laughing his off again.

 

 

I pouted at him not understanding what is he laughing at exactly.

 

 

“Sorry sorry.” He said as he ruffled my hair.  

 

 

“Yah!” I screamed trying to take his hands off my head. He just chuckled at my weak attempt.

 

 

Then we heard someone clearing his throat.

 

 

“You two seem to have gotten close quite fast huh.” Jiyong said raising his brow at us.

 

 

“Bro this kid is funny.” Teddy said still chuckling.

 

 

“Yes she is.” Jiyong answered his eyes not leaving me.

 

 

“Hyung can I borrow the funny kid then?” He continued as he started walking to my direction. Holy crap why is he looking at me like that? He’s so weird! OMG Dara look away already!!

 

 

 

 

I can’t look away.

 

 

 

 

We stared at each other for a moment when he stopped infront of me. Then he grinned.

 

 

“See? You did well.” He said and pinched my cheek still with that stupid smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And I hated myself for smiling back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara Park

 

 

All I want right now is to strangle Jiyong. Cut his arms and legs and his head and feed it to the Lions in the Africa.

 

 

When Jiyong had dragged me out of Teddy oppa’s studio, I thought he wanted me to meet another one of his friends. And oh boy, I didn’t know that time just how wrong I was! If I knew, then I would’ve spidermaned my way out of this building immediately!!

 

 

I raised my head and I found myself locking eyes with the man I made up in my head when I panicked cause I never knew he existed. Who the would even be named YG?!

 

 

I felt someone nudging my side and I broke the eye contact I had with this YG guy. I looked at Jiyong and he has his eyes widened, his mouth pouting and his head nodding towards the guy infront of us. I glared at him. HARD. Mentally telling him to stop it and we both should leave. And like the idiot that he is, he didn’t get the clue. Instead he faced forward.

 

 

“Hyung this is Sandara Park.” He declared as he nudged my side again. I just glared at him again. URGGGH! What does he want to happen here exactly?! Oh I forgot. This kid is executing his “wonderful plan” right now isn’t he?! He wants this YG guy to know about my “situation” so he will be free too! I’m not even his bodyguard ! For ’s sake that was just me spouting crap so ofcourse his “wonderful plan” isn’t gonna work!

 

 

*silence*

 

 

The YG guy just looked at him with a blank face. He’s probably wondering what this kid is saying.

 

 

“Uh. Hyung, you know, Dara?? Park???? Sandara Park???? ” Jiyong continued exaggerating. Trying to make his point… Which is non-existent at the moment.

 

 

*Silence*

 

 

“You know the BG hyung?? The BG?! Dara Park the BG?!!! ” He tried again. “The BG from the.. ” He stopped, then he leaned on me as he whispered, “what agency was that again?”

 

 

“Shut up Jiyong! I told you this is a secret!!” I hissed.

 

 

“It’s okay Dara, I’m helping you out here you know!” He looked at me sympathetically. OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!! He’s absolutely one big idiot!!! I don’t even need any damn help!!!

 

 

“Ah. Hyung Dara’s from “THAT” agency. You know “THAT” agency.” Jiyong continued wiggling his eyebrows as he says “THAT agency”.

 

 

But we were met by silence.

 

 

After a few minutes which felt like hours for me mind you. YG sighed and shook his head. He pinched the bridge of his nose as he leaned back to his seat.

 

 

“Jiyong, are you on drugs?” He asked tiredly.

 

 

“What? Hyu-”

 

 

“Seriously Jiyong I’m so tired of all your scandals with all these girls and now you’re adding up a drug scandal? ” YG said looking sternly at Jiyong. HAHA! It seems like his plan didn’t work the way he wanted it to!!

 

 

“Wait! Hyu-”

 

 

“Shut up Jiyong! You listen to me! Scandal with different women? Okay, I’ll let it go. I mean it’s only natural cause you’re a playboy bastard and every girl wants a piece of you. But drugs? Jiyong that’s going overboard! People can put you in jail you idiot!! One more scandal! I’m telling you one more scandal and I swear I’m putting you on house arrest!! And Jesus Christ.  Jiyong a minor?! Really? You’re trying something with this minor?! What BG BG are you saying?! What agency are you talking about?! And you even had guts to tell it to me like some kind of proud psycho! Bring her back to that goddamn agency at this moment! And stay in your place! I’m telling you. One more scandal and you’re dead!” YG finished breathing heavily. Probably because he said something so long in one go?

 

 

I nudged Jiyong and nodded my head to the door. He didn’t budge so I glanced at him. He was so shocked he was staring at the floor with a pursed mouth. His defeated look was so pitiful!

 

 

“What are you two still doing here? Leave now!” YG commanded.

 

 

Okay I’m scared now. JIYONG!!!! Let’s go!!!!

 

 

I stood up pulling Jiyong with me.

 

 

“We’ll be taking our leave now.” I said as I bowed and dragged Jiyong to the door. As I opened the door, Jiyong seemed to have snapped out of it already. He pulled his hand from my grasp and faced YG.

 

 

“Hyung I’m not on drugs I swear! And just so you know, Dara is just the same age as me.  She just looks extremely young.” He said grabbing me and left the room.

 

 

The moment the door closed, Jiyong breathed out loud.

 

 

“ I was so scared back there I thought I was gonna piss in my pants.” He said raking his hand to his hair.

 

 

“That’s what you get for trying to do something unnecessary!” I said smiling smugly at him.

 

 

“Hey I just wanted to help you out there! Why are you so mad?” He looked at me questioningly. Okay seriously? Seriously?!!! He’s asking me why?!

 

 

“I already told you not to tell anyone! I didn’t even need your help! ” I am freaking pissed! I was so scared back there too! I thought my heart was gonna leap out of my chest!

 

 

He looked at me and suddenly covered my face with his hand. THE NERVE!!!!

 

 

“YAH!!” I screamed!

 

 

“Let’s go home!!” He said smiling widely. What the hell. He’s bipolar. And I will ignore him!

 

 

I glared at him and started walking to the elevator not minding giving him an answer.

 

 

“Hey. Are you mad?” He asked but I ignored him and continued walking. I pressed the elevator button and stood there ignoring his presence.

 

 

“Daraaaaa.” He acted cute. Disgusting!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay I lied. It was cute. Damn it.

 

 

 

 

 

“Daraaaaaaaaaaa~” He pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

Control… Dara control yourself… Don’t give in to temptation!!!

 

 

 

 

“Dara-yaaaaah~” He pouted then blinked his eyes cutely then gave me the Puss in Boots attack.

 

 

 

Must… resist…….

 

 

 

 

Must…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GAME OVER

 

YOU LOSE

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

“What?” I answered nonchalantly trying so hard to stop the smile breaking in my face.

 

 

“I’ll cook you dinner. Smile for me please?” He said as he placed his arms on my shoulder pulling me close to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DOUBLE GAME OVER.

 

.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyaaaak! I'm sorry for not updating for a loooooooooong time~ huhuhuhu TT^TT

 

How's everyone?? :)) Did you like the chapter? Did you hate it? LOL Tell me what you think! :)

 

Comments please! Cause to be honest, If I receive a lot of comments it makes me want to update more cause I'm sure a lot of people is waiting for me to update. kkkk :D

 

Oh btw, I'll be extremely grateful if you do check out my other fics too. 

 

Feather on Flames  

 

and

 

Her Revenge  

 

Ssang you everyone!! :)))

 

 

 

Ohana