Thank You

6 months with Mr. Celebrity

 

Dara’s POV

 

Jiyong is fcking insensitive. INSENSITIVE I TELL YOU! I’ve been dropping hints that I have no plans on going with his stupid idea about us being roommates but the moron is not even getting it! But I can’t argue with him because I brought this upon myself when my mouth started to babble some kind of cliche drama storyline that is probably rotting on people’s heads already! Uggh…

 

“Hey, Dara? Dara? Are you listening?” Jiyong called out to me.

 

“Huh? Ah yeah.” What was he saying again?

 

“So what do you think?”

 

“Uh..” What do I think about what? You? You are damn hot but you are starting to annoy the out of me.

 

“You weren’t listening!!” Jiyong raked his hair in frustration.

 

“Look, Jiyong. I don’t really think it’s necessary for us to be roommates you know?” we’re back to square one. This is exactly what I told him when he dropped the bomb.

 

“Give me three reasons I can’t counter.” Is this ing kid challenging me? “You have three chances. If you are able to give me two, then we’ll cut our plan.”

 

“OUR PLAN?! THAT’S JUST YOUR PLAN!!”

 

“Whatever. Our plan, my plan, your plan. Who cares? Just give me the damn 3 reasons already! I need to do something after this conversation.”

 

The urge to punch this guy’s face is growing tremendously every minute.

 

“I told you I can just arrange someone to fix this and we don’t have to leave the place for days. We can still sleep here.” Okay I just repeated what I told him a while ago.

 

“And I also told you that we have to tell the administration first before we can do something here and I don’t care if I can still sleep here. I need to be here by day too because I have to make some songs and I can’t concentrate if It’s noisy. NEXT!”

 

“I want privacy.” I think I’m just repeating what I told him a while ago. Damn it!!!

 

“I do too. And like a said a few minutes ago, we will set rules. NEXT!” you Kwon! I want to torch you and your future generations!

 

“Does it really matter if I tell my next reason? Even if you can’t counter it, you already countered two so it’s your win. Let’s just start making the damn rules. I want to sleep now.” I made my way to the couch the opposite of where Jiyong is and dropped my with a loud thud.

 

“Good.” He smirked at me. ARGGGG!! God knows how much I want to wipe that smirk out of his face right now! huh.. just you wait Jiyong. I’m gonna make this roommates crappy plan of yours the biggest mistake you made in your life.  I smiled evilly but quickly replaced it with an annoyed look when he looked up.

 

“So. Rule 1.  Should respect each other’s privacy.” Jiyong said watching me. I just nodded at him.

 

“Rule 2.  Mind your own business. ” Jiyong continued.

“Rule 3. This. Uh. This bodyguard thing should be a secret and none of our friends, family or co workers should know about it. NO ONE.” I put in. He just stared at me. Okay, what? Is he gonna reject my suggestion? I’ll flip this table on his face if he did!

 

“Okay. Then. That would be it for now I guess. I can’t think of anything else. Let’s just revise it when we think of something.” He said then extended his hand to my direction. I rolled my eyes but took his waiting hand and shook it.

 

“I’m going now.” I said then turned my back to him and made my way to his bathroom.

 

“Hey where are you going?” His voice stopped me. Didn’t I tell him already that I’m going back to my room?

 

“My room. Where else?” I spat back. Annoyance clear in my tone.

 

“Can’t you use the actual door like any normal human would do?” I turned to him only to find his damn smirk right on place.

 

“Shut up Jiyong. I’m tired and I don’t fcking care what door a normal human would be using to go to my damn room as long as I get there. NOW.” I answered with the calmest voice I could muster and then turned my heel and opened the door to his bathroom thinking, Finally! But I spoke too soon because the annoying kid decided to open his mouth before I could even enter the bathroom.

 


“Dara, before I forget. Rule 5, Don’t fall too deep for me okay?” THE NERVE!!!!

 

“WHO WOULD?!” I screamed then slammed the door as hard as I could and stomped to my room. I can still hear his maniacal laughs when I flopped myself on my bed. That tard. I opened my phone and opened the new message.

 

Fr: Bommie

To: Dara

What’s up cousin? How’s the first night in Seoul? Don’t go around gunning holes on people’s heads okay? See you soon! I miss you! Muah Muah!

 

I smiled at this. The only person I want to gun right now is my damn neighbor-turned-ing-roommate. I miss Bommie and rant about this thing I got myself into! I quickly typed in a reply and went to sleep. Forgetting that I have to face Jiyong again tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

Kekeke. It’s so fun pissing Dara off. I can even hear her cursing me and probably my future generations in her mind. Actually, I don’t know if we really have to tell the administration or all those bull processes if you want to do something to your own unit. And I also don’t know why I said that.

 

Honestly I don’t have any idea what’s gotten into me but I feel an interesting vibe coming from her. I’m not fully convinced with that bodyguard she’s saying. I mean, Isn’t that just for movies? But I’ll go with her story. It’s gonna be fun putting her in tight spots. kekeke

 

I can feel fun and interesting days coming to me in the next days. I guess this is what I need.  It’s been kinda dull and tiring lately.

 

I flopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Maybe it isn’t so bad that I wasn’t able to go to Okinawa. I was pulled to reality when my phone beeped signaling a message.

 

 

From: TOP

To: Ji

Hey Ji, Sup bro? Too bad you can’t come with us. Anyway, don’t go messing around while we’re gone okay? Don’t go to clubs and bars until we get back and please, stay away from scandals for ’s sake. YG hyung will fry all our asses not just yours. See you in a few days.

 

 

I rolled my eyes. all those scandals. And I won’t be going to clubs for a while. I found something more interesting. I smiled when an image of Dara’s annoyed face flashed on my mind. Now, what should we do tomorrow… An evil smile crept on my face when I finally formed a plan that will surely annoy the hell out of her.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

I woke up with the ringing of my phone. I rubbed my eyes and stared at space for a moment before unceremoniously grabbing the damn thing and answered it without even looking at the caller.

 

 

“OI!” I heard three familiar voices on the other end.

 

 

“Hey don’t yell!” I hissed.

 

 

“Tsk. We heard you’ve been thrown away by the old man.” Keiko snickered.

 

 

“I wasn’t. It’s like a vacation or something like that.”

 

 

“What the hell is this? School? Come on. Oh, right, this could be school, seeing you’ve been kicked out.” Yuu laughed at his own lame joke.

 

 

“It’s your that will be kicked when I get back er. Anyway, I’ll call you sometime. I’ll have to go out and buy food.” I said then hanged up when they bid their goodbyes.

 

 

. I’m hungry. I groaned then dragged my legs to my bathroom to wash up. I changed my clothes then tied my hair in a bun. I decided to walk to the convenience store since it’s quite close and so that I can atleast have a short morning exercise. I don’t want to turn into a lazy slob. I looked around the place and immediately thought how peaceful it was. There were children laughing and playing in the playground while their mothers stay at the sides watching them.

 

 

I never experienced that as a child. Knowing my mom actually died even before I opened my damn eyes. And my father, I don’t ing know if he exists. The only reason I know he does is because you can't actually make a child without putting a inside a hole and then shoot.

 

 

I thought I only had a mother. How can you blame me? I never heard anyone saying something about me having a father. So even if everyone had a father, I never questioned about my lack of one.  I was 7 back then when I first realized I might have a father. Yeah that’s the first time I’ve learned about the birds and the bees, the and the , the or and all those . Yuu had very interesting stories and videos that time. If you know what I mean. He then explained to us ignorant kids that children are made when a man and a woman make love (as he called it that time which turned into ‘ing’ as we grew up). And the three of us, Me, Keiko, and Tomo looked like idiots who were enlightened by the answer to the greatest mystery of the century and Yuu towered over us smiling smugly like the smart that he thinks he is.

 

 

So after hearing the answer of the century, I rushed back home and asked my grandfather about my father. And he freaking went ballistic on me saying, that bastard who is a ng excuse of a father is not deserving to meet me. And then he started shooting profanities like the machine gun that his mouth is. And because I was just a  kid, I started bawling.

 

 

From then on, I never mentioned him again. And besides, I don’t think I really need him. Do I? Well wherever he is, I hope he’s straightening up his tardly ways.

 

 

I sighed and looked away at the pretty sight of those children. I started walking again and shrugged of the unnecessary thoughts of parents and all.

 

I reached the convenience store before I knew it and grabbed enough amount of ramen that would last  atleast the whole day.

 

 

I got back to my unit faster than when I left. I stepped in and brought the things I bought in the table wary of my surroundings. I can feel a presence of another person inside my unit. I grabbed a small knife and squinted my eyes. I heard a sound coming from my bathroom so I slowly made my way to it and reached my hand to the knob when the door suddenly went flying open. Wet blond hair and brown eyes welcoming my sight. My breath hitched. Holy . Kwon ing Jiyong is there standing in all his hotness flowing around the whole place.

 

 

“Hey.” He greeted me in a husky voice. DAMN IT THE VOICEEEEE~!!

 

 

“H-hi.” Great. Just great. I stuttered like a freaking high school girl!

 

 

“I was startled. You were suddenly standing there.” Startled you?! You ing scared me! Just so you know, I almost shoved this knife I’m holding to your throat a while ago idiot and you’re just startled?!

 

 

Jiyong pouted and leaned on the door when I didn't respond. GOOOSH!!! I can't concentrate seeing you like that Jiyong!!!

 

 

“Oh sorry.” I mumbled and looked down. I decided to stop acting like a stupid smitten puppy so I moved back to my kitchen hiding the small knife from his view.

 

 

“Why the hell are you taking a shower here anyway? I thought rule one was respect each other’s privacy!” Yeah. Smooth Dara. Act like you’re not getting putty with his display of great beauty.

 

 

“This is neutral territory.” He grinned at me and sat on a chair in the dining table.

 

 

“What?” No really. What neutral territory is this idiot talking about?

 

 

“Since we’re roommates, this is neutral territory. And seeing that you… exploded my wall, I have to use your bathroom.”

 

 

“O…kay? So where’s the privacy starting then?”

 

 

“Bedrooms.” I just shrugged not really in the mood to argue and grabbed a pot to start making breakfast. Ramen.. Ugh.

 

 

“What are you making?” Jiyong asked staring at my back.

 

 

“Breakfast.” Then there was silence. I thought he just left but then his scent wafted to my nostrils. Manly, and something distinct. I looked at him at my peripheral view and found him peering on what I am doing.

 

 

“Ramen? Didn’t we eat that last night already?” He frowned at me. What’s wrong with ramen?

 

 

“Well, I’m sorry to inform you but unfortunately, I wasn’t really given enough knowledge and skills in cooking. Haven’t you seen enough proof last night?” I turned my head to look at him fully and found him staring at nothing. Probably thinking about the foreign object on his table last night. He slightly scrunched his nose at the memory.

 

 

“Finally enlightened?” I asked not knowing if I should laugh or be annoyed at the silent insult. Which I clearly understand and accept anyway.

 

 

“Yes.. And I kind of wish you didn’t remind me.”

 

 

I just scoffed at him and continued in making my breakfast.

 

 

“Okay. Drop that. I’m making a proper breakfast.” He sighed and snatched the pack of ramen and tossed it to the counter. He then started walking to his room. I just stared at his retreating back thinking if I should follow him or not. Well. I’ll be damned if I refused such an offer.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

No wonder Dara is that thin. Is she planning to eat ramen the whole day? I guess yes, considering the amount of ramen packs she bought.

 

 

“What are you making?” I heard her voice and a creaking sound. I figured she dragged the chair closer to me.

 

 

“Depends. What do you want?”

 

 

“Your choice. You’re the chef.” She grinned. I nodded at her and opened the refrigerator.

 

 

“Bacon and Eggs cool for you?”

 

 

“Yeah. Uhmm. Do you need help?” I raised a brow at this.

 

 

“No thanks. Staying where you are right now is a great help already. Just so you know.”  Kekeke pissing Dara off mission is starting.  She threw me a pointed look and pouted. Cute.

 

 

“Ji.”

 

 

“Mhm?”

 

 

“Talk to me.”

 

 

“About what?”

 

 

“Anything. It’s too quiet.”

 

 

“Ah, well, I made plans for today actually.”

 

 

“Really? What?”

 

 

“Nothing much. Just my usual routines…”

 

 

“Oh.”

 

 

“Wanna come? It’s really boring staying here you know?”

 

 

“I might get in the way though.”

 

 

“Not really..”   I’ll just take you somewhere you’ll probably hate your whole life. Kekeke

 

 

“Okay then.”

 

 

*crickets*

 

 

“Ji?”

 

 

“Mhm?”

 

“Thank you.” Dara said in a soft voice. I can’t help but look back at her, wanting to see the kind of expression she’s making… She was looking straight at me while biting her lower lip but then turned her head and looked away when I looked back.

 

Darn..

 

That was…

 

really cute…

 

And unexpectedly, I was smiling to myself while preparing breakfast and looking forward to this day with slightly different reasons from my previous ones.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm a bad author~

I haven't updated this for such a long time. 

I was actually thinking about scenarios and stuff for this fic but everytime I type it, I feel like there's something wrong.

Even now, I still think the chapter is not good enough. T_____T

But since i haven't updated for almost a month, I decided to update this.

I don't want it to look like it's abandoned or something. haha

 

I've been a lazy these days too. hahaha

 

Oh right, guys check out my other fanfic,

A Walk in our Past. 

(I'm shamelessly advertising it. haha)

 

Tell me what you think guys :)

 

Thank you for new subbies~

 

Read, Subscribe/Comment. 

 

See you on the next chapter.

 

Follow me on twitter: @HauruKazuki

Though I'm kind of staying away from twitter lately. Because I always see those "Jiko Jiko Jiko" in my timeline and I don't like it.

Also, Jiyong oppa is always dropping things that break my appler heart. T____T Oppa why??

But then, maybe I'm just reading too much about those things. kekeke

Though I'm currently a bit broken again because of oppa's tweet,

Which is damn connected to her (the one who I refuse to be named) AGAIN.

I will keep my faith on my favorite boy and girl~

Because I love them both. hehe

 

Oh crap. I think I over babbled. XD

 

Jaa ne~! :))

 

Ohana