6 month what?!

6 months with Mr. Celebrity

 

 

Dara POV

                The blasting music in my car’s speaker painted a smile on my face. Bobbing my head with the beat, I stepped on the gas as I see the finish line of the track. Quickly, I changed my gear, stepped on the accelerator, taking my foot of the clutch, whirled the steering wheel then ripped the hand brake while controlling the throttle performing a perfect 180 angle drift. I stepped out of the car hearing some people I know cheering for me, those who put their bet on my opponents grunted in disappointment. I leaned on my car when I heard the revving of the other cars. I smirked as I went to greet the late comers who are by the way, my childhood friends. We all met during one of the meetings of the clan. Being the kumicho’s only granddaughter, It’s a given that I should always be present in such meetings because the position of over-all boss will be passed down to me at the right time. Yep~ You got it right. I’m a Yakuza princess. DARN!~ I have no effing idea how I can lead thousands of gangs and clans! I am a woman for god’s sake! Though the other bosses have no violent reactions or whatsoever about that issue, maybe because of their loyalty that they don’t dare defy my grandfather’s ridiculous decision, I on the other hand is a different story! I have soooo many complains. I mean look at me! I’m so fcking thin and small! Like what wakagashira told me, I’m so freaking fragile!! Yes, I do know how to fight. And the kyodai also said I’m stronger than them but I think they are ting me. Maybe they don’t want to offend me because the higher ups might rip their heads off. Aish.. I do know how to use guns, swords, spears and a few more weapons because grandfather said it’s necessary. So at the age of 5, I was taught how to fight and use weapons. And yes, unfortunately, I have killed a few- well okay, a teeny weeny bit more than a few thugs so killing is nothing special it’s just normal. So I’m sure I’m pretty capable of protecting myself but still! Gaaaah~ I can’t fcking handle these men!!! I can’t complain though.  Not because, my grandfather would kill me or the gangs would hunt me down, but because my grandfather would go all emotional on me! And when he does, ugh. I don’t even want to think of it… Anyway, Eversince our first meeting, we became friends and when we turned 17, we got cars as a present and from there, our racing addiction just grew and grew. Especially me. I know I don’t look like it but, I am the most popular drag racer here in Tokyo.

“FCK. I thought I’ll really win this time! Your Bugatti Veyron is so badass.” Yuu grunted as he went out of his car while glaring at me.

“Next time Yuu. I just got lucky this time.” I patted his back to comfort him.

“That’s what you have been saying since I don’t know! The first time you won against us?? And that time was the first time we raced with each other so that makes it…” Keiko acted like she was thinking. “Uhm~ EVERSINCE!!!” she shrieked. Tomo just chuckled and placed his arms on Keiko’s shoulder. Aww look at this two! They’ve been together since we’re 15!! And we’re like what now? 23?? Damn I’m not getting any younger! WHERE ARE THE GOOD MEN?!!!!

“Congrats Dara.” Tomo winked at me.

I smiled back at him. “Well.. Pay up..” I extended my hand, palm facing up while doing a come-here-motion.

“Straight to account.” They simultaneously said. I gave them my cute smile and heard their grunts while I inwardly laughed maniacally. They always give the money they bet on straight to my bank account eversince but I just want to piss them off. HAHA! Mission Accomplished!!!

My inward moment was interrupted when my phone rang. Oh a message from Ryu. Ryu’s like my bodyguard or secretary or whatever they call him. I think he’s like the older brother I’ve always wanted.

“Princess Matters hm?”  Yuu asked me with eyes twinkling mischievously. Oh. He probably thinks it’s another party where highest Yakuzas all over Japan are going.

“I don’t think so. My grandfather just wants to see me.” I rolled my eyes at him. They gave me confused looks but I just shrugged.

“Gotta go. Kumicho hates delayed meetings. I might have to say goodbye to my finger if he gets mad.” I playfully told them. They just laughed and waved me goodbye. I started walking to my car while reading the message. Hm? This is weird. Grandfather never talked to me in my grandmother’s room… Did he bump his head or something and suddenly wanted to talk about his romantic and tragic love story?? OHGOSH! Will he go emotional on me again?!!! Great! Hell no! Maybe I shouldn’t go afterall. But he might get mad.. A Yakuza boss with furrowed eyebrows is fckng bad news people. I’ll be saying hello to my own deathbed. But he might spare me because I’m his grand---- OUCH! WHY THE HELL IS THERE A GODDAMN TREE BRANCH HERE?!! WHY IS IT EXACTLY THE SAME HEIGHT AS MY FOREHEAD?!!!!  Seriously, What the hell is this tree?!!! Fck you tree. Err. Where the hell is my car anyway?

I looked around to find that I already passed my car where my friends are now laughing at my red forehead and stupid act. VERY FUNNY GUYS! HAR HAR! I stomped my feet to my car and glared at them.

“SHT. You’re forehead is so fcking red Dara! HAHAHAHA” Tomo laughed.

“Shut up Tomo. You’re supposed to be the quiet, mature one here! Did your other personality got activated again??” I snarled at him while starting my car.

“God Dara, It’s a good thing you survive your missions even though you’re so clumsy as always.” Keiko piped in.

I glared at them before speeding off. I reached our house- er really big traditional house in a few minutes. Breaking traffic rules here and there. HA! The police won’t catch me anyway. I got down and looked at Ryu who was waiting for me. He bowed down and opened the door. I mumbled a thanks and smiled a bit before walking in with him trailing me.

“Soooo. What is this about?” I asked.

“I don’t really know oujo. Kumicho didn’t tell me. He said it’s a personal matter.” I stopped in my tracks for a second. FCKKKKKK!! HERE IT IS!!!!  I don’t want to meet the emotional version of my grandfather again! I glanced at Ryu and gave him my can-I-just-ditch-him-and-will-you-please-save-my--after look. He just chuckled and I sighed in defeat when he announced that I’m already at the place. I heaved a deep breath and went in with a smile hoping I can get out without my grandfather’s image of a feared man going down the drain for the second time.

“Hello grandfather.” I greeted and bowed at him.

“Wazzup Dara?” He answered. I immediately raised my head to find him grinning at me. WTF did he just say? IS HE GOING ALL HIPHOP ON ME NOW?! MY GOODNESS! He’s 70 years old and he’s a fcking Yakuza boss thank you very much! And given that, a “wazzup dara” is not really something he should be saying. It’s not even supposed to be in his dictionary!! What has he been watching this days?!

“Tsss. Can’t I even act like your age to be more closer to my only granddaughter?” He gave me that look. That look that makes me guilty everytime.

“I think we are close enough already though.” I grinned at him. I sat down infront of him in a squatting position. There was silence and I can sense that our topic for today is quite serious. I sipped a bit of my tea and he sighed. He looked at me meaningfully. Ohgod Ohgod Ohgod. Here it comes…. SHIII-

“You’re going to Korea.” Huh? What? Korea? Who’s going? Me? I’m going to Korea?? Whaaaat?? Wait. Where is the dramatic novel about my grandparents lovelife to be presented orally by none other than my grandfather?? Where is the teary faced and snotty grandfather??? Where is the brutal murder of his image???

“Dara?” He snapped be back to reality.

“Uhh What??” I asked again wanting to know if what I heard was right.

“I said you.are.going.to.Korea.” He answered. Word by word. Oh I’m really going to Korea. Cool……. Eh? HOLY SH-

“For 6 months only.” My grandfather continued. WHAT?! 6 Months only?! Great. Just Great. When I finally thought I’d get my most awaited freedom! Great way to burst my happy bubble old man!

“Erm Why?” I asked again. I mean I just had to ask you know! Why is he suddenly throwing me to Korea? And why is there a time limit???

“Treat it as a vacation Dara.” O-kay. Wow. What a very enlightening answer grandfather. REALLY ENLIGHTENING. That really helped. BIG TIME!

“What for?” I asked a bit annoyed. I need a proper answer people!! He ignored my tone and looked at me. Amusement dancing in his eyes. He then looked at the picture of my grandmother at the wall. I didn’t take my eyes off him though.

“It’s your grandmother’s wish.” He whispered. But the total silence In the room made me hear it very clear.

 

A/N: 

 

OKAY~ :D HAHA! 1st chappie is done~ Uh this is so weird. HAHA!  I’ll make this better I promise.. I’m sorry It’s boring. LOL

 

Oh right. There are terms that you might not be familiar with.

Kumicho is the over all boss or family boss. It can also be called oyabun but I used Kumicho because it's wha they used in Gokusen. keke

Wakagashira is the first lieutenant.

Kyodai is the big brothers.

 Refer to this chart for better understanding..

Oh right the Bugatti Veyron which is Dara’s car looks like this. It goes 400+km/h :D gaaah~ the baby is such a head turner :">>>

And Dara’s big traditional house would be like this. er well. just bigger. HAHA and more lawn~ hohoho

 

 

 

PREVIEW~!!!

 

"Where the heck is my cat?? Thunder~!!!" Jeesh I looked everywhere already.. Where is--- oh!! there he is!! 

"Thunder come-" OHMYGOD! IS THAT MY MICRO BOMB?!!! FCK!!! DAMN CAT! OH . DID HE THINK IT'S A BALL?!! FCK!!! Wait Dara. Calm down.. Calm down...

"Thundeeeeer~" I called my cat with the sweetest voice i could muster right now which is. SO NOT SWEET!! My voice was laced with nervousness!! GAAAAH!! Oh wait i think it worked. Ha! He's looking at me!! good!! Now think of the next step Dara... Make him come to you.. 

"Thun-" GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BOMB IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU CAT!!! 

In a matter of 3 seconds, there was smoke, there was scattered pieces of glass and cement, my room is a mess and. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! THERE IS A HOLE IN THE WALL THAT DIVIDES MY UNIT TO MY NEIGHBOR'S UNIT!!!!! Let me die now please??