Getting lost...

Vampires Werewolf Humans

Meanwhile,the guy who wanted to punch Minho pushed all of them down to the ground.At the barking demands of the guy that pushed them,the other three screwed up their courage and lunged in.

While they were doing that, Sung Hyo bent down while Min Hyo kept a wary eye on the three boys.

Sung Hyo smiled kindly and asked,"Are you alright?". The guy called Key stared up at her and thought how pretty she looked.

Min Hyo read that thought and just rolled her eyes.Sung Hyo stood up and the three boys finally made a move,two headed straight for Min Hyo while the other who looked more like a chicken went after Sung Hyo.Min Hyo got into position and held out her two hands.The boys' heads connected with her palms and they couldn't move forward anymore.They kept on punching and pushing but this was like holding onto a feather for Min Hyo.She slightly knocked their heads together and they fell onto the ground unconsious and in a heap.

Sung Hyo's one was an even easier task to do.All she had to do was hold out her fist and the moment the boy's head connected with her fist,he fell to the ground unconcious.

The students there just stared and did not say a word.The guy who knocked all of them down was trembling from head to toe.He asked the rest of the guys to pick up the ones on the floor and then they ran off.Min Hyo then bent down to help Sung Hyo get the boys back on their feet.The teachers finally arrived and told all of the students to go back to class and as soon as the hallway was clear we also made our way back to class.

Key looked at Sung Hyo and quickly gave a hug saying," Thank you very much for saving us." Min Hyo almost wanted to laugh out loud at Sung Hyo's expression and her thoughts.Sung Hyo could only nod in response.Sung Hyo knew that if she wasn't a vampire,she would be blushing bright red at the moment.

Sung Hyo knew the blush wasn't coming but managed to stammer," Y-you're w-w-welcome." 

The other boys cleared their throats loudly and Taemin was trying to get Key off of Sung Hyo but without success.Finally Min Hyo seeing that they were going to be late for their last subject, pulled Sung Hyo out of Key's arms and briskly walked away.

After school,Min Hyo and Sung Hyo went back to the small alleyway and checked nobody was around before running as fast as lightning to go home.Min Hyo and Sung Hyo reached home about 2 minutes later.

They were going to prepare themselves to go hunting in a while more.Min Hyo and Sung Hyo changed out of their clothes and put on fresh new ones before meeting each other in Sung Hyo's room.Then they wore their capes and brought up their hoods to cover just their eyes but of course they could still see clearly.Underneath Min Hyo's cape were her three swords which she always brings with her wherever she goes and her bakpack.Underneath Sung Hyo's cape was her sword which she never leaves home without it and her sling bag.

Min Hyo then said," I can smell a herd of elk right at the foot of the mountain and a few mountain lions just above on the cliffs."

Sung Hyo replied,"Yup come let's go.I am very hungry.Hurry up."

"Coming Sung Hyo and please try to control your thoughts," sighed Min Hyo.

Sung Hyo looked at Min Hyo calmly and tried to control all her thoughts but she found that she couldn't.She knew why of course,it was because of that guy Key but seeing as Min Hyo was reading her thoughts,she forced herself to calm down.Min Hyo looked at her best friend and was finding it very hard to keep her face straight.

Min Hyo then jumped out of the balcony followed by Sung Hyo and together they raced each other across the forest floor.They got to the foot of the mountain in about less than 2 minutes.

When they got there,they jumped up onto two nearby trees and gazed at their prey.Sung Hyo's eyes turned red and Min Hyo's eyes turned gold.Min Hyo gave the signal and Sung Hyo lunged at the nearest buck.She got onto the buck's back and broke it's neck then moved onto others.The herd tried to get away but only a few bucks and does managed to get away. Before that,Sung Hyo managed to catch 6 bucks.

Min Hyo jumped down from the tree branch that she was sitting on while waiting for Sung Hyo to finish and made her way to Sung Hyo.She couldn't help smiling at Sung Hyo who was smirking in triumph and that she was thinking whether she should share this with Min Hyo.

 "Hahahaha.You'd better share it with me or I won't ever warm up your blood again," said Min Hyo slyly.

Sung Hyo looked at Min Hyo and rolled her eyes before asking," So what are we going to do with these big bucks?".

Min Hyo said,"Alright then you and I will feed on these three and the rest you take it back to the house first.I will drain the blood and store the meat in the cellar.Come let us feast on the bucks."

After they finished the meal and left a bit of leftover meat for the other animals,Min Hyo said to Sung Hyo," Why don't you go home first and bring these back with you."

Sung Hyo looked at Min Hyo with a puzzled look and asked," Why?Where are you going then?Will you be alright anyway?"

Min Hyo replied with a simple statement," I am going to hunt for a few mouintain lions for our daily supply of protein and carnivore meat and yes I will be fine."

Sung Hyo nodded and took off with the three bucks slung carelessly over her shoulders.Min Hyo smiled as she read Sung Hyo's thoughts.She shook the thoughts off of her and shifted her form.She then put all her strength into her legs and shot herself upwards on to a cliff.She crouched down low so not as to let her prey get away.But then she finally saw it,the five boys that were from school.She also saw that they were about to be attacked by mountain lions if she didn't do something.After debating whether she should do something,she lunged out and began to attack the mountain lions.The five boys eyes widened their eyes in amazement and surprise.

Min Hyo then growled savagely at the mountain lions but they wouldn't back down.