Another day....

Vampires Werewolf Humans

" Alright come on wake up if you don't we're going to be late for school." said Sung Hyo to the groans of the five boys." Come on breakfast is ready too." Sung Hyo added and with that she went on downstairs.

The five boys groaned and reluctantly got out from bed to get rady for school.They came down to the kitchen after 15 minutes and took a sit at the dining table to dig into their breakfast.

Min Hyo said," When we get to school I want you all to pretend like you don't know us understand.Besides that, after school wait till everybody is out of sight then you come to the back gate of the school and we will pick you guys up understand?" 

" Yes we know." said Key and pulled a face." The other thing is how are Minho and I going to walk around the school with these injuries?" 

Sung Hyo replied," Don't worry Onew,Jonghyun and Taemin will help the both of you between lessons and during lunch.Min Hyo and I won't have anything to do with that understand?"

" Well we best be off now if not we won't get to school on time," said Min Hyo while getting up from the table.

They all went to the garage and hoped into one of Min Hyo's many cars.Then they left the house and headed for school.They arrived at school and got out of the car.The students were staring at them until Min Hyo and Sung Hyo glared  at them did they avert their gazes.The five boys got out of the car and headed to school but were mobbed by girl students demanding questions.MIn Hyo and Sung Hyo just rolled their eyes at some of their questions which they can hear perfectly clear and headed to their classroom.

Min Hyo looked at them and asked Sung Hyo," Hey Sung Hyo I know they might be famous but I mean come on,the amount of attention they get is almost unbereable."

Sung Hyo laughed and replied," Oh it's not that bad and besides I wouldn't want to get that much attention either.I guess we will just have to grit and bear it until we can make sure we can trust them."

Min Hyo looked grim when she replied," I suppose so.But I just can't bring myself to trust them and you know my nature Sung Hyo." 

Sung Hyo nodded and looked at the guys who were sitting at a table full of girls.They happily chattered until Key spotted her looking at him and gave her a warm smile.Sung Hyo turned away and Min Hyo seeing that gave a slight smile and gently nudged Sung Hyo.After that it was time to get back to class for the last few subjects.Then it was time for school to end.Onew and Jonghyun helped Minho and Key to the back of the school without being noticed to wait for the two girls to pick them up.After 5 minutes, Min Hyo and Sung Hyo arrived.They nodded and got into the car.Then they drove off.Everybody was quiet during the journey Key fell asleep while Sung Hyo checked on her computer for any upcoming scehedules for the boys and she asked Min Hyo for the hacking password to the system.Min Hyo did it silently and so quickly that even Sung Hyo couldn't see it.They soon reached the house and they got off and Min Hyo turned to them.

She said to them," Sung Hyo and I have to go somewhere for a while so don't go anywhere and stay at home.Dinner's already on the table,after dinner you are free to do whatever you want but do not step out of the house whatsoever.Do you understand?"

The five boys nodded tiredly and headed to the kitchen to have the dinner that Sung Hyo prepared for them.Then Min Hyo and Sung Hyo exchanged a glance and quickly sped out of the door towards the garage.They wanted to make sure the boys knew they were taking the car.After they took the car a little way into the forest,Min Hyo stopped the car and they went off to search for any animal that is within close range.In the end,they managed to catch 4 mountain lions and 7 deer.They trudged back to the house quietly making their way to the cellar to cut up the meat and store the blood in the freezers.Min Hyo also gave Sung Hyo her daily blood while Min Hyo fed on the meat.

After they finished eating and drinking,they went back up to the living room to find that the boys were already fast asleep.Min Hyo and Sung Hyo smiled to see their actions.So Min Hyo nodded at Sung Hyo and Sung Hyo carried Key,Taemin and Jonghyun while Min Hyo carried Minho and Onew up to their rooms.They must have been so tired that they didn't even stir in their sleep.After that,Min Hyo and Sung Hyo went to their own rooms to grab some shuteye too.The next morning,Min Hyo was already up making breakfast.Sung Hyo came down 5 minutes later followed by the boys a little while later.

Min Hyo took one glance at them and looked down again.While making breakfast she said to them," You guys have got a jacket photoshoot later for a magazine cover then you will be going to a talk show then another talk show for today's schedule."

They gaped at her and finally Key questioned," How did you know our scedules?Even we ourselves don't know our own schedules." The boys nodded in agreement.They also exchanged puzzled looks.

" Oh! I also wanted to ask how did we get into the rooms when I specifically remember that we fell asleep in the living room?" Onew asked.

" I also wanted to ask you same thing ," Key said and Minho added," But more importantly,the five of us.Did you carry us? " Min Hyo and Sung Hyo looked at each other and almost laughed.

" Alright,alright that's enough.The longer we stay here,the later you will be for school." said Sung Hyo.The boys nodded and hurriedly stuffed their last bits of their breakfast into their mouths.

Then Min Hyo looked at them and said," Oh I almost forgot to tell you that Sung Hyo and I won't be able to pick you guys up from school today.So I have asked your managers to pick you guys up and bring you for your schedules like I have stated.After that,I have asked him to bring you back to the school and wait for us until we come understand?" 

They nodded and Jonghyun asked," Where are you going anyway?" 

Sung Hyo just shook her head and said," Now that is a secret between Min Hyo and I." She almost giggled when Min Hyo glared at her and she lowered her eyes.

Min Hyo turned and said," Anyway I will bring the car around and you better be ready by the time I arrive." They nodded mutely and quickly cleared the dishes as Min Hyo went to the garage.

Sung Hyo and the boys got to the porch just in time as Min Hyo reached the front.They all piled in to the car and Min Hyo sped off.The journey to and from school was always quiet,today was no different.The boys sat behind while the two girls sat at the front.Min Hyo was rechecking their schedules on her laptop for the day and it was all complete and confirmed.

As they reached the school,Min hyo took a turn and dropped them off behind the school.The boys looked at her in bewilderment.Min Hyo turned around and grinned at them and said," So that you won't be mobbed by the girls and get youself injured before your schedules." They all laughed and Min Hyo dropped all of them off and went to park the car.Another day of school finally began.That's when Min Hyo spotted someone spying on her from behind a tree before it dissapered but Min Hyo knew it was not a human.It was a vampire.She had to tell Sung Hyo for only one person would send a spy to spy on them.