Secrets revealed....

Vampires Werewolf Humans

They entered the building at the last minute to prevent the girls from mobbing them and they were lucky enough to get into the class seconds before the teacher did.Then class started and it was silence in the class.Soon it was lunch time and as usual Shinee's table were full of girls.Then they spotted Min Hyo and Sung Hyo discussing deeply and then leaving the cafeteria early.They exchanged puzzled looks and when Taemin called out to them,they didn't even glance  at him.They exchanged looks and resume their eating.All too soon school was over and Shinee's manager was waiting for them.They glanced around the carpark and couldn't find MIn Hyo's car anywhere.The manager drove them to their first schedules and so on.They finished their schedules late in the evening,their manager drove them back to the house(there was a change of plans).When they got there Min Hyo and Sung Hyo hadn't come back from their trip.

Meanwhile...

Min Hyo and Sung Hyo arrived at their destination and went inside while pulling down their hoods.They went into a room and bowed down.

" Speak.Why have you come here traitor and even brought your friend?" said the Master. Min Hyo just rolled her eyes and Sung Hyo began to speak.

" Well well well you let humans stay at your house and you come to seek our forgiveness? I knew about it for I have been spying on you for a long time." said the Master(whose name is G-Dragon). The other clan members all nodding and glaring at Min Hyo( who has always known there was an evil prescence around their house) as she wasn't one of them and she was making them thirsty.Min Hyo just glared at them and continued to hover around Sung Hyo in case any of them makes a move.She was also rolling her eyes at their thoughts.

Sung Hyo nodded gravely and said," Yes we rescued them when we went out hunting. So please don't hurt them." G-Dragon regarded them and made a hand signal and Min Hyo already knowing that it would happen jumped over Sung Hyo and shifting midair into a dark greyish-brown wolf.The vampires that were about to tackle Sung Hyo were taken by suprise and Min Hyo closed her jaws around one of the vampires' throat and crushed his windpipe turning him into dust.The other vampires' hand made it's way onto Min Hyo's back and started to bring it's teeth down when Min Hyo bucked sharply, throwing him off of her and locked her jaws around his throat.Then she stood in front of Sung Hyo and roared loudly at them then she continued growling if any challange came her way.

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha," G-Dragon started laughing while MIn Hyo just continued growling at them.

" You actually think you are going to get away with this without a punishment?" G-Dragon smirked and snaps his fingers and that made about a group of 12 to 15 vampires race out and started running  with top speed.Min Hyo shifted back and glared at G-Dragon.

" What do you plan to do now G-Dragon?" Min Hyo asked while trying to read his mind and only managed to get very little information about his future plans for he wasn't thinking to much about it.

" What if I told you that the 12 vampires that I just sent out is going to kill your human friends and bring me back their heads.MIn Hyo and Sung Hyo just glared at him and took off and left him laughing.

Sung Hyo looked at MIn Hyo and asked nervously," Do you think we will make it on time?" 

MIn Hyo regarded Sung Hyo suspiciously and then turned back and concentrated on her running but she said," Why are you nervous Sung Hyo?You are a proud vampire and here you are looking nervous.Don't worry we will reach there on time.You worry to much."

Back at the house. . . . .

" Man they should be back around now," whined Jonghyun.The other boys were lazing around the couch.

" Would you like me to cook dinner for the rest of you?" questioned Key.The other boys nodded eagerly.Key got off the couch and went to the kitchen to cook dinner for the rest of the boys.As Key was about to take a frying pan to make pancakes for the rest of the boys,there was a muffled soud outside the window.Suddenly,7 people broke in through the window and Key gave a scream.The rest of the boys bustled into the kitchen only to find 7 guys looking at them warily,a broken window and a startled Key just sitting on the floor staring into space.

Minho got the guts to ask them," What are you doing here and why are you here?" They only glared at him and said," We are your worst nightmare." Then they lunged and grabbed Key and Minho while the other boys only stared.At the same time,Sung Hyo and in Min Hyo arrived.Sung Hyo punched the guys' arm and there was a sickening crunching sound.The guy nestled his useless arm against his chest and hissed painfully before Sung Hyo snapped his neck and he fell to the ground lifeless disappearing into thin air in ashes.

Then Sung Hyo turned towards the boys and said to them," I think you guys better turn away and stay together." They didn't even say anything and just nodded mutely.They watched as Min Hyo leaped from behind them and transformed into a wolf once more and snapped the head of one of the vampires'.She seemed to have realised that they were watching her and she turned to look at them.She then growled softly and looked at them as if to tell them " I am sorry that you had to see all of this."Then suddenly,a vampire lunged at them Minho and Key stood in front of the other members defensively.Min Hyo growled and quickly leapt in front of them to take the vampire down.

When the fighting in the house had ceased,Sung Hyo and Min Hyo walked over to them(Min Hyo still in her wolf form).Sung Hyo crouched down to examine them and when she touched them,they cringed away from her touch.

" Oh come on I am not going to hurt you.I just wanted to check on your injuries," said Sung Hyo with a tired expression.Min Hyo just growled and walked back out through the wall that now has a huge hole in it.The boys could see that she broke into a run just before she disappeared into the forest.Then they turned back their attention towards Sung Hyo who was busy trying to clean up the mess after checking them for any signs of injuries.

Onew looked behind him and found 8 pairs of eyes staring right back at him.He cleared his throat and said," Hey Sung Hyo would you mind giving us an expalnation and where has Min Hyo gone to?" 

Sung Hyo just stared at Onew and finally sighed and went to the living room motioning for the others to follow.They all went to the living room and Sung Hyo gestured towards the chairs.Minho and Key on seperate armchairs while Onew,Jonghyun and Taemin sat on the long sofa together.Sung Hyo sat and the boys got a feeling that it is going to be a long story.

Sung Hyo cleared and began,"Alright since you asked I will tell you everything.First,I am a vampire and Min Hyo is a werewolf or so you could say.We have lived here for many decades.I will tell you all you need to know.Well it all started after I lost my parents in a car accident that left me an orphan.I was transformed into a vampire by G-Dragon a vampire elder.I was taught the ways of the vampires like feeding,fighting and other things.Then one day while I ran away from the conven because they said I will have to kill humans to feed and that's when I realised that all the blood I have been feeding on was human blood.So I left the conven and ran into the forest.There,I encountered a huge wolf which was Min Hyo.I was wary of her and then I attacked but I underestimated her.She moved at a speed that was almost faster then mine and she had an amazing amount of strength.It wasn't even much of a fight.She managed to pin me down in a matter of seconds and she had her jaws inches away from my throat.Suddenly she got off of me and looked at me with confused eyes.Then she did something that was impossible for well everyone.Min Hyo transformed into a human and stood right in front of me.She then asked me why did I fear death and I thought how did this shapeshifter know what I was thinking.She chuckled and said because I have the ability to read minds then we both heard someone shouting my name and I turned around to find G-Dragon staring at the both of us.Then he said whether I would like to leave the conven and he warned me that since I have been feeding on human blood,I would never be able to survive without it.But I said that I will manage and went with Min Hyo and then we built our own place which is this and have lived here ever since.If you are wondering how we managed to build this place is because Min Hyo is filthy rich and a computer genius while I just have the ability to brainwash people.So there you have it,me and Min Hyo's life story.Oh and Min Hyo is 180 years old while I am a 170 years old.

They all stared at her with wide eyes and finally Jonghyun asked," So where has Min Hyo gone to now?" 

" I went nowhere." said Min Hyo who had come back and was now leaning against a pillar.The boys jumped and turned their heads to face Min Hyo." I only went to destroy the rest of the vampires that almost escaped and Sung Hyo why not you show them an example of how you use your powers.They are dying to know." Min Hyo smirked.

Sung Hyo nodded her head and looked towards Key and suddenly Key stood up and began to dance girl group dances.The rest of them laughed loudly at him.Key doesn't seem to realise what he was doing as his eyes were big and glassy.He seemed to be staring at nothing.Then Sung Hyo dropped her gaze away from his eyes and he immediately stopped what he was doing.He gazed around and looked at s laughing and Min Hyo smirking while still leaning against a pillar and Sung Hyo looking at him carefully and smiling.

He asked," What just happend?" causing them to burst into more laughter.