Fun Times.... or not?

Vampires Werewolf Humans

"Well that solves everything then." said Onew." We know your secret and we are now in danger because of it.But why did you save us in the first place?" 

Min Hyo said," Because I saw you were being attacked by mountain lions and decided to help you guys.But unfortunately,we have never saved a human's life before and therefore had to keep you here for the time being.No one except you guys know our secrets now.In order to let you stay here,I had to even talk to the CEO of SM Entertainment." 

Minho with a puzzled look in his eyes asked," But how did you manange to know all of our schedules and even find out the CEO's number?" 

Min Hyo smiled and said," Ah that is because I am just like that." After that Min Hyo went back to the kitchen and started to fix the wall.

Onew asked," So for how long more do we have to be here?" The other members were starting to nod off but jerked awake at the leader's sudden question.

Sung Hyo pursed her lips and said," We are not sure for how long more you have to stay here but now we have to keep an even closer eye on you.G-Dragon is not the type of vampire to stay defeated for a very long time.He will strike again and you will be in absolute danger and so for the time being Min Hyo and I are going to keep watch on you guys for a while understand?"

The members nodded and Sung Hyo looked satisfied.Min Hyo came back and said," Alright kitchen wall is fixed and everything is back to normal.Now you guys better get to bed,this week might be the last days of school but you guys should be prepared.When school is over,Sung Hyo and I will take you guys on a nice holiday.Look after yourselves well at school,you might not know the dangers that might happend at school especially after what just happend alright?"

The boys nodded and trudged off to bed.Min Hyo and Sung Hyo exchanged knowing glances and went off to the forest to keep a look out of the house in case G-Dragon's minions come back.Little did they know that G-Dragon had something else in store for them.

(The next morning...)

Sung Hyo yelled up the stairs," Hey guys get up! You are going to be late for school." Min Hyo chuckled at her best friend's way of waking people up.Min Hyo and Sung Hyo's sharp hearing caught their groans and grunts.Min Hyo just smiled at all of their thoughts.But seeing that her best friend was going to yell again,she decided to step in to handle the situation.

Min Hyo said," Hey, let me go and wake them up.Don't worry." With that she ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs.She first went to wake up Minho and Key who were sleeping together in one bed.Min Hyo pushed open the door and smiled to see them like that.She then yanked the covers off of them receiving much groans and Key started to search for the blanket.

Min Hyo smiled to read their thoughts.Then she said," Hey come on,if you guys don't wake up then Sung Hyo's gonna blow her top off." They just groaned and Key being ever practical quickly got up and woke Minho up quickly.Minho woke up and went to Onew,Taemin and Jonghyun's room to wake them up while Key wnt down to see if Sung Hyo needed any help with the cooking.Min Hyo just stood there and listened as Minho woke up the other 3.

Minho said groggily," Hey come on wake up.Sung Hyo's gonna blow her top off if she finds you all still sleeping.Min Hyo is waiting outside.Faster." Taemin and Jonghyun woke up and went to the bathroom to wash up while Onew was still fast asleep.Min Hyo knew this and came in and told Minho," Go ahead and wash up,I'll deal with this fella." Minho nodded and went off.Min Hyo bent down and grabbed Onew's ankle and lifted him up.Onew jerked awake and began sceaming.

" Help!Help! G-Dragon is here. AHHHHHH! Help!!" Onew screamed loudly.Min Hyo began chuckling at Onew and he stopped screaming when he heard Min Hyo laughing." Ugh can't you leave a guy in peace," Onew mumbled embarrased.

" Well if you weren't screaming like a girl then probably I would have let you go but you were screaming and I couldn't let you go because you were clawing at my hands." Min Hyo said with a calm expression.Then she brought him downstairs to eat breakfast after he got ready.Min Hyo still holding Onew by his ankles.They all looked up at Min Hyo and Onew and stared while Min Hyo put him down and he went to the table to eat his breakfast quitely.Min Hyo looked at Sung Hyo annd went to get the car ready.

Then Sung Hyo said," Alright,come on it's time to go already." The boys looked at her and nodded glumly.Then they walked out to the front of the car.Min Hyo looked at them and gave them an encouraging look and began to drive.

They reached school and went to their respective classes.Min Hyo and Sung Hyo exchanging knowing glances for a while and going to their classes.

Shinee's classroom...

" Good morning class,today we have a new student with us," said the teacher.The five boys looked up and saw a girl.The girl said," Hello my name is Jung Ha Yu.But you can just call me Ha Yu." The class erupted into polite applause.Then Ha Yu's eyes fell upon the five boys and her eyes narrowed before proceeding to her seat.The five boys looked at each other with a puzzled look and turned around to listen to the teacher's lecture about the history of the school while some of the students dozed off around the class even Jonghyun managed to fall asleep in class.All the while Ha Yu has been sending glares towards the boys.Even Key and Minho have been keeping a close watch on her.She abruptly turned away whenever she saw Minho or Key looking at her.Onew and Taemin never noticed whatever was going on for Taemin was busy doodling on his book while Onew was staring out the window.'Probably dreaming about chicken' Key thought while rolling his eyes. Then suddenly Minho looked at Key directly in the eyes and looked down.

Key saw a note in Minho's hand and quickly took it and opened it and scanned it carefuly.The note said,

' Don't you think she is a bit weird.She keeps on glaring at all of us.But only you and me are noticing it.The rest of them are not noticing it.