An unexpected meeting

Vampires Werewolf Humans

 

"Sung Hyo! Come on we are going to be late for school!"shouted Min Hyo.

Sung Hyo groaned and then went to the doorframe and shouted back,"Coming Min Hyo!"

In two minutes she was downstairs and was drinking her cup of blood on the table that Min Hyo warmed up for her.

"Sheesh Sung Hyo! You might be a vampire but you surely act more like a human."said Min Hyo.

"Hey you come on! Let's race to school and this time I am sure going to try and beat you,"said Sung Hyo.

"Hahaha! Let's see you try," said Min Hyo.With that they ran upstairs and jumped out of Min Hyo balcony and dashed across the forest floor.

Min Hyo and Sung Hyo raced each other and Min Hyo was leading by a metre. Sung Hyo gritted her teeth and tried to put more speed and power into her legs. Min Hyo looked back and smiled encouragingly at Sung Hyo. After a few minutes,they reached the alleyway nearest to the school.They had made sure that no one was in the alleyway before they started talking.
 
"Well you beat me again Min Hyo," said Sung Hyo a little dissapointedly.
 
"Hmmmm it was a closer call this time Sung Hyo," said Min Hyo with a slight smile on her face."Well we better get going then Sung Hyo we wouldn't want to be late for school," said Min Hyo while adjusting her hoodie and wearing her belt firmly around her faded,ripped jeans.Sung Hyo was doing the same but she was adjusting her blue T-shirt and her shorts were already getting a bit dirty from running through the forest just now.
 
Then they slung their backpacks over their shoulders and walked out of the alleyway and began their short walk towards the school.They quickly went to their classroom and went to sit at their desk just as the bell rang.Min Hyo and Sung Hyo sat at their desks which were situated at the back of the class.Min Hyo was sitting at the left corner side of  the classroom and beside her were five empty desks which were seperated into 6 rows.Sung Hyo took the desk in front of Min Hyo.Min Hyo glanced around the classroom and sighed because she could read their minds and it was starting to annoy her a bit.
 
Min Hyo and Sung Hyo looked up as their teacher was entering the classroom and was trailed by five guys.The girls started nudging each other and Sung Hyo turned back to face Min Hyo just to roll her eyes at their actions.Min Hyo already could read the girls' minds and she also rolled her eyes and started to chat with Sung Hyo.
 
Then the teacher rapped on the desk to gain the students' attention.She cleared and said, "Students, today we have a new batch of students who will joining our class." Min Hyo and Sung Hyo looked up with only mild interest.The teacher then asked them to introduce themselves.
 
The one on the far right came up to introduce themselves, "Hello my name is Onew and this is Jonghyun and Key(he gave a shy smile)and this is Minho and the last one over here is Taemin and we are Shining Shinee( they all said togther) ."They all bowed and smiled then the teacher gestured to the five remaining seats beside Min Hyo's desk and they proceeded to their desks.Min Hyo read their minds and started to glare at them then stopped so that it would not arouse any suspicion.
 
They kept on casting curious glances at Min Hyo and Sung Hyo.Finally when it was time for lunch, Min Hyo and Sung Hyo made their way to a quiet corner of the canteen and Min Hyo opened a tupperware and a flask.She handed the flask to Sung Hyo who drank deeply from it while Min Hyo ate a piece of steak from the tupperware she had opened.Min Hyo looked at the table where the five boys were sitting and getting all the attention from the girls.
 
Min Hyo rolled her eyes and said to Sung Hyo,"Well looks like the stars are already popular on the first day of school."
 
Sung Hyo also looked and replied,"Ya, so what was on their minds just now?I know that you were reading their minds."
 
Min Hyo said,"They even think alike,right now they are all thinking " Wow, this is how it feels like to go to a regular high school with other people. Ugh, come on it's almost time for lunch to end."
 
Both of them stood up and cleared the table and began to walk to the classroom.The five boys trailing them...Suddenly, a fist almost connected with the boy called Minho's face and Min Hyo was quick enough to step back and hold the fist tightly while Sung Hyo gave the guy a so called light punch in the stomach.Min Hyo had watched his every move and even read his thoughts.The guy was jealous that the five boys were gaining so much attention.Now a small groan snapped her back to her senses.Sung Hyo was glaring at the guy and Min Hyo noticed that her eyes were turning red to so she quickly nudged her.Sung Hyo stood back but still continued to glare at the guy.
 
Min Hyo bent down and said with a menancing voice," You really shouldn't have done that." By now a huge crowd had gathered and was watching the spectacle unfold.The guy glared at Min Hyo and called out loudly to his 10 buddies who were waiting for his commands.
 
The boys came out of the crowd and the guy said," Five of you take these two down and the rest you're with me to take on these five guys."
 
Min Hyo and Sung Hyo shared a look and got in position."Bring it on you pabo's,we can take you on," said Sung Hyo in an enthusiastic voice.Min Hyo glanced at her and then the fight began.
 
The boys closed in on them,Min Hyo and Sung Hyo took up a defensive position around the five boys.One of them lunged in with a flying kick at Sung Hyo but she merely grabbed his leg and pulled him down toward the floor.The students were now watching with batted breath.The next one threw a punch at Min Hyo thinking that she was an easier target and Min Hyo who read his thoughts became furious and grabbed his knuckle and gave it a hard squeeze which made the boy fall to the floor gasping with pain.The remaining three looked reluctant to fight.