Meet The Grease

We are extraordinarily special.

A freshman student was running along the hallways while doing her tasks given by a senior. While running through the stairs, she missed a step and lost her balance, letting her body to be crash on the cold floor any second. She closed her eyes and waited for the severe impact but someone swiftly went to save her.

 

"Are you from Paris? Because I think Eiffel for you." 

 

"E-Eh?" she opened her eyes to find someone carrying her bridal style, she blushed. The hero flashed her a wink and brought her down carefully. "T-Thank you." she tried to mumble and bowed. "Do you think I would accept a simple 'thank you'" "Yes?" "Too bad. This Nam Woohyun doesn't accept especially when I saved such a cute girl." He smiled and leaned in. Tapping his own cheeks, "I want a reward, cutie." he requested. "W-What?" she started fidgeting.

 

It gathered the attention of the girls and they went closer throwing daggers from their eyes be filled with anger and jealousy. "Who is that girl?" "Why is she with my NamStar?" "I hate this." Woohyun felt the tension and thought that it was the reason which makes 'his' cutie uneasy. He grabbed her right hand and kisses the back of it made her speechless. "From now on, I will be your hero, cutie." he patted her head and turned to the others. "Hey there lovely ladies! Still looking beautiful as ever. I love it." he started winking at each of them and even throwing hearts or kisses. The girls started squealing and forget what just happened a while ago.

 

"Yah." a voice called which made heads turned to the person. "Oh! Suho! You're here!" Woohyun smiled brightly and waved. Then the girls are fangirling harder. Woohyun walked towards him and placed his arm to his buddy's shoulders. He leaned to his ears and whispered, "So... What's the mission for today?" Suho raised an eyebrow "You didn't get the message?"

 

"Huh? What message?" Woohyun blinked a few times, confused. "I guess they had enough of your greasiness and let you have a rest." Suho tried to hide his laughter. "WHAAAAAT?" Woohyun overreacted. "Let's get her first." Suho tapped his shoulders while facing his back to him.

 

Woohyun looked around trying to find someone. "Why is it always us picking up that woman?!" He whined before sending some final throwing of hearts to the girls behind and off they went.