The Big 3

We are extraordinarily special.

In the principal's office...

 

A short old man wearing a black suit rotated from his seat and faced the three students standing straight in front of him. He smiled in satisfaction and nodded carefully as he clasp his hands together. Thus, roll-call has started.

 

"Park Chorong?"

"Here." she answered with no interest and rolled her eyes

 

"Kim Joonmyun?"

"Present." he smiled and bowed with respect

 

"Nam Woohyun?"

"Yo." he saluted and winked

 

The principal chuckled and shook his head. "Sit down, sit down my kids." he gestured towards the large sofa and the others attentively followed. The secretary started distributing the handouts regarding for their new mission. The three scanned the pages with serious look on their faces.

 

The principal stood up and started roaming around the room while discussing. "I know that it is only the first week of school. Most of you are still on a vacation mood but we can't really avoid the problems of the society. Letting the cops handle this matter is not enough. They need us. They need you." He looked at them with stern eyes. "We are different. We are extraordinarily special than the others. And not many people knew about that. We have to keep our profile low." they nodded

 

A screen suddenly appeared in front of them, revealing the past of their new target. "Kang Dae Ho. 28. He lost his reason for living after being fired by his company. Which caused him playing with the girl's heart, body and soul. Regarding to his location, we can't find the complete address since he is a computer engineer major and unfortunately blocked our access. The only detail we have is that he would be currently staying at a large crap building with 10 floors on the deepest part of Seoul. Let the transporters guide you." The screen went black. "Other details are on the papers. Read them throughly and the strategy is up to you."

 

"Today would a piece of cake." Woohyun snickered

 

"He looks normal at first but he is very dangerous. Killing 6 ladies in a row? Tsk tsk tsk." Suho shook his head

 

"We will never let this one go without experiencing something interesting." Chorong smirked

 

"Show him what you really are capable of. I know you kids never fail me. Good luck and Have fun!" the principal smiled and they bowed before heading out.

 

They securely put the papers inside their bag and walked through the hallways passing a crowd of students. Whispers can be heard almost everywhere. "Omg. They are like the Gods and Goddess of this school." "I really love ssing those three together." "They are a perfect trio." "They are more like Powerpuff Girls." "Ugh. I hate how they hang out with my Chorong."

 

"Psh. Do you think I like to hang out with her too?" Woohyun mumbled and earned a hit on the arm. "Damn feisty woman." he rubbed his aching arm while glaring at Suho who is chuckling.

 

They stopped beside a classroom and peeked their heads in. While scanning inside, not even noticing that a girl had appeared behind them. "Looking for me?" she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. A Ghost! Woohyun automatically clench his hand to his chest "Yah. Full bangs! Stop appearing like that! It's giving me a heart attack." she furrowed her eyebrows together "Stop calling me that, NamGrease."

 

"EUNJI BABY!!!" Chorong rushed over and attacked her with a hug. Eunji giggled and flashed her eyesmile then hugged her back. "My keys are in my bag. Wait."

 

"No need. I already have it here." a guy with like no eyes at all appeared from the room while spinning the keys from his finger. "Sunggyu... Stop touching my things!" Eunji roared and Sunggyu only stuck his tongue out to her.

 

"Hyung!" Woohyun exclaimed. "Hey." Sunggyu tapped his back and looked at Suho then they bump fist. Eunji strode towards him and stole the keys. "Let's go?" she asked with an excited tone while turning her head to Chorong.

 

"Let me drive." another person interrupted with his head popped out from the window. At the same time, they turned their heads to him. "I won't let a bacon drive." Chorong put her hands on her waist and Baekhyun shot her a look. "I think no one of you have their license today. Isn't that right? Hmm?" he smug and glanced to everybody who were looking down at the flat floor, guilty.