The Mission

We are extraordinarily special.

"How the hell will we be able to find that place?"

"Don't underestimate the power of technology!"

Eunji, sitting on the compartment of the car, opened the black suitcases revealing different kinds of laptops. Time for business. She clicked on random buttons and a map appeared. "Found it!" she printed the information and started climbing towards the passenger seat. The middle row started whining.

"Eunji-yah!" Chorong fixed her hair.

"Eunji, you're on a skirt, remember." Suho warned and looked away.

"Full bangs! Move! Move!" Woohyun pushed her and landed on Sunggyu's lap. The hamster turned red.

Eunji gaved the paper to Baekhyun and explained the further details. Sunggyu awkwardly coughed to caught her attention. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Why are you so red like a tomato? Are you sick?" she touched his forehead which made him blush more.

"Sh-Shut up. Don't touch me. I'm fine." he tried to sound superior but ended up stuttering a bit. "And the passenger seat is only for one person."

Eunji chuckled "That's why I am sitting on your lap, pabo. That's what makes us one."

"Sorry for spoiling the mood but we have arrived to our destination." Baekhyun announced and parked the car somewhere hidden.


"OVER MY DEAD BODY. I WON'T EVER CHANGE TO THAT!" Woohyun furiously shaking his head while Chorong was lifting a red dress and a wig then Eunji was checking the make-up kit.

"It's the only way. We can't let Chorong do all the job." Suho informed while locking his hands with the help of Sunggyu and Baekhyun.

"I should take a picture of you later. Ahahahaha!" Sunggyu teased which made Woohyun to struggle harder

After a few minutes, a new character has born. He looks stunningly beautiful with the simple red dress, blond wig and a light make-up but at the moment he speaks, hearts of people will be shattered. "What are you looking at?" he glared to everybody but they were doing their best to hide their laughter.

Baekhyun patted his back. "Good luck, bro. I'm sure he will fall for you. But, try changing your voice first. It's very manly for a girl."

"Yah! I'm not even a girl! Aish!" Woohyun slapped his hand and put on his heels. "Aish! Why is this so high?! I can't walk properly!"


Eunji, Sunggyu and Baekhyun stayed inside the car and observing from a distance. While Chorong, Woohyun and Suho walked towards the abandoned building and waited for any signs of the enemy. The only communication between the two groups would be the means of earpiece walkie-talkie. "Break break. Eunji here. Do you hear me?"

"Break break. Chorong, Woohyun, Suho. Yes."

"Listen." Sunggyu adjusted the laptop and nodded at Eunji. "After 5 minutes, he will arrive. Kang Dae Ho usually enters the back door. And I like all of you to spread out. Chorong-eonni would be from the left side while Suho-oppa would be on the right. For Woohyun-oppa, you are the surprise gift. You would be at the center. I hope you can act well or this mission wouldn't work out. Understood?"

"Roger that." they nodded and went to their designated places.

Just like as been told, the back door flew open revealing an old man mating out with a e. He grabbed something from his pocket and immediately shoot the girl on her head. "Goodbye my number 7." he wiped his mouth and turned around. He noticed a blurred figure and adjusted his eyes. "Who's there?"

Woohyun smirked and started to act girly. "Oppa... can you not remember me?"

"What? Who are you?" Daeho started walking forwards

"Oppa... I'm your girlfriend... how can you forget me~"

Daeho had a clear view of a beautiful woman standing in front of him and smiled. "How can I forget my amazing girlfriend~"

The way he smile disgusts me. Aish! Woohyun gave him a backhug and whispered seductively. "I know you wouldn't."

He chuckled and cupped his face. "Now.. shall we?" he gestured to a room

"Or.. shall we not?" Woohyun immediately twisted his hand which made the gun fall.

"What the- my girl is so fierce. I love it." he elbowed his stomach and grabbed the gun again. He shoots the left and right corner which made Chorong and Suho yelp. "Come out now and let's have some fun games."

Chorong walked forth. "If that's what makes you happy then bring it on." she send a flying kiss

Suho followed "What are the rules, sir?"

"Baby.. you picked on a wrong people to play with it." Woohyun flipped his wig hair and winked.