Meet The Flirt

We are extraordinarily special.

At the end of the hallway, there were two silhouettes visible, facing each other. "Namjoo-ah~~~" a pleading voice by a senior male student was clinging to his 'ex' girlfriend like a kid asking for a candy. But she just shove it off with an irritated expression. "Don't touch me, sunbae. We're done. I don't need you anymore." "But" "No buts. You're just wasting our time. Goodbye." as she turned around, he immediately grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms. "I love you, I can't live without you, Kim Namjoo."

 

"Awwww~ Isn't that sweet?" a girl with a red hair appeared behind them. She walked towards the boy, pushed the girl aside and cling to his arms. "If she doesn't want you anymore. Can you be mine?" The guy was mesmerized from her beauty causing him to lost his the ability to speak. Namjoo scoffed and crossed her arms. "You can have him anytime you want, Chorong." "Really?!" Chorong looked at her and shrieked with glee then looked back to guy again. He nodded, not leaving his stare towards the girl who was smiling innocently. "Naekkeo Ha-"

 

"HEY WOMAN!" someone shout from behind and turned the smile into a frown. One person who would call me that... NAM WOOHYUN! She shot them a look, interrupting her precious flirting moment. Suho waved and smiled, while Woohyun stuck his tongue out. "We should head out now, Chorong." Suho said calmly.

 

Chorong sighed and looked towards the senior while pouting sadly. "Y-You're going now?" the guy manage to talk but stuterring. She nodded "I'm sorry, Oppa.. Let's meet tomorrow. Lunch time. Is it alright?" "O-Of course! Why not!" he replied like he was in a military sending the others to chuckled. He cleared his throat, embarassed. "Oppa so cute~ Don't ditch me or else..." she cupped his face to give him a kiss on the cheeks. "I will give you a punishment." she winked and pulled away. "See you Oppa and Namjoo!!" she waved and followed Suho and Woohyun towards the principal's office. 

 

"Tch. Can't believed you fooled for that." Namjoo commented and looked at him at disgust. "It's the right decision that I broke up with you." she added. "H-Huh? What?" he looked at her but doesn't seem to be with his normal self anymore, being hypnotized by Rong Mama's spell.