Meet The Prince

We are extraordinarily special.

At the corner of the library, you could always find a familiar figure sleeping beside a pile of books while girls are sneakily gossiping and taking candid photos behind the bookshelves.

 

One female sophomore student found some courage and confidently walked to him while holding a red heart-shaped box secured by a white ribbon. She breathe in and out before calling carefully "Oppa.." but got no response.

 

She tried once again "J-Joonmyun Oppa..." she flushed a shade of pink for calling his real name. But since this guy is a heavy sleeper, he didn't even bulge to such actions. She started poking his arms and that went making him move slightly.

 

"Hmm..." he groaned and started rubbing his eyes. "Hmm? Who...?" "Oppa! For you!" the girl held out her box and earned a gasps from the other girls watching or should I say, glaring.

 

Joonmyun took some time to process what's happening then he flashed his famous angelic smile while accepting the gift. "Thank you. I should give you something in return for your birthday or on White's Day." the girl blushed madly "N-n-no! It's fine! I-I-I I should take my leave now. Goodbye!" he nodded and the girl immediately turned around and dashed towards the exit.

 

He chuckled at the girl's behavior, finding it cute. Oh. I forgot to ask her name. I should ask next time. He unwrapped the gift and started eating the chocolates. "Mhmm. This is delicious. I've got my free lunch for today again." he happily talked to himself.

 

After eating the last piece, his phone started vibrating. He picked it up and answered. "Got it. I'm on my way." He stood up, grabbed his coat, fixed his necktie and positioned his special pin that only few chosen students have.

 

Then he headed towards somewhere which is a 180 degrees complete opposite of the peaceful situation from before.

 

Joonmyun sighed and leaned on the wall while crossing his arms. "Yah." He called.

 

Another guy turned to him and waved. "Oh! Suho! You're here!"

 

Two guys collided with each other which made the female race fangirl harder.