Cute/Romance Tutorial

Wallflower Tutorials [ G I M P - GRAPHIC C O N T E S T OPEN]

WVcuj.jpg

Hello! We're gonna create that up there (: Now let's start! First of all, make a new canvas (500x600) like so,

 

 

OFjJz.png

 

I usually start doing a poster by making a background first but if you don't want to then it's fine. I've made the background first so meh. Paste the image to your empty canvas.

 

cqa7Z.png

 

Erase the top with a circle fuzzy with a 100% scale and opacity. After that, copy another image and paste it. 

 

2cD2y.png

 

Put that layer under the first one and set the first one as Multiply. I mean the mode. Once you've set the first layer's mode to Multiply, it will look like this.

 

TLKSg.png

 

Then select an ulzzang or the character that you want. Here, I used an ulzzang that I've posted in Chapter 2.

 

ZH2gy.png

 

You then crop it with a Free Select Tool. Then you just click on the sides unwanted and delete. Then I've used Kiseop as the other character. At his layer, go to Colours > Colorize then you colour him the way you want him to be. Lol that sounds wrong. Anyway! Kiseop will look like this. I've already duplicated his layer and flipped him to other side. Which is like below.

 

VVRpL.png

 

Then you decorate your poster as what you like. But make sure it has that romantic yet cute feel.

 

Sxcxq.png

 

To me, it looks plain. So I added a border! To do so is easy xD This is my way: Make a new layer > select white canvas > alpha tool selection (click the new layer's layer and right click) then you set your color to what you like > click right on the poster > edit > selection. You can also use this way to make an outer layer of the character's image.

 

A35B0.png

 

To finish up the poster, just add the title, author, quote (if availble) and the graphic designer! 

 

ufPTw.png

 

 

YAYYYY! PAKSUUU ! That means clap fyi. SO CLAPPPP!

Now all that is left is to SAVE! File > Save as > Set name to ..........jpg > Save in pictures > Save.

WOOHOOO IT'S SAVED NOWWWWW!

 

This tutorial is dedicated to ChocolateSky!! I'm sorry but I couldn't see your poster. Probably the link was broken or you've deleted it. Anyway, I hope this tutorial helped you (: Thank you for subscribing <3

 

--

Tip

Floral background or stock helps to bring out that romantic vibe. Also, if you want it to look cute, add some cute button or ribbon or maybe colors! Cute characters also bring that cute feeling lol. Obviously.

--

Images used

This thing

This other thing

OC

Kiseop

Floral thing

Flower

--

 

Font used

-Vladimir Script

-Vivaldi Italic Condensed