Wallflower's Graphic Contest Q&A

Wallflower Tutorials [ G I M P - GRAPHIC C O N T E S T OPEN]

Alright, I see that many of you don't really get some of the details I gave and such like that so I decided to make a chapter about it.

Q1: What is prompt?
A1: It means something like, a demand for you quickly make.

Q2: What is DM?
A1: It means direct message which you can find at anyone's profile in AFF where you go click their names and there is a box where you type to then then a little check box saying "Direct message" so people, in other words, is Inbox. Okay?

Q3: Can I do two graphics for one prompt?
Q3: No you can't. I specifically said in the rules to only do one graphic for only one prompt.

Q4: Do I have to make a new graphic in order to join the graphic contest?
Q4: Yes you do. It is also stated in the rules.

Q5: Do I have to use every single detail that is given in the prompts?
Q5: Yes, you do.

Q6: What if I don't one of the details given?
Q6: You'll get less points to proceed to the second round. Well, an order is an order so you must follow. If you don't wanna follow then don't join. Easy~

Q7: What do I get from joining?
Q7: You can gain more experience in graphic designing, gain prizes if you win, and many more~

Q8: When is the deadline?
Q8: It will be announced soon, so at the moment you don't have to worry. Just join in c:

Q9: Can we do an edit?
Q9: Obviously. But you must use the details given.

Q10: What's 'prompt number'?
Q10: Prompt number, in the form, is meant by which prompt did you pick for your entry. 

Q11: Which website should I upload my graphics to?
Q11: I recommend you guys to upload it in Imgur, Photobucket, Tumblr, and ImageShack.

 

Anymore questions, do comment below and will be updated here (: Good luck!

xRZjYWC.png

Promote Wallflower's Graphic Contest in your story/blog! So that more people will join then.... lol