B2ST imnida!

You guys are my Guardian Angels?

You, Hyunseung and Yoseob walked to a café nearby. Yoseob pulled out a chair and motioned you to sit. "Thank you." you sweetly smiled and sat down. 

Yoseob sat down next to you and Hyunseung sat in front of you. The waitress came and took your orders, then left.

"So," you put your elbows on the table and supported your chin in your palm. "How long have you guys known each other?" Yoseob and Hyunseung looked at each other and chuckled. "We can tell you that when the others arrive." Yoseob said. "Why?" you furrowed your eyebrows. "Because it's easier to tell the story when all of the boys are here." Hyunseung explained. You nodded, *Now I'm slightly curious, though.* 

The waitress returned with your drinks and your eyes glimmed in joy. *BUBBLE TEA!* you eagerly grabbed the mug and brought it to your lips. The sweet liquid ran down your throat and you sighed in content. Yoseob and Hyunseung watched you in amusement as they sipped their drinks. 

You put down the mug and exhaled in delight. *It's like a party in my mouth!* Ryeowook's face suddenly came up in your mind and you felt slightly quilty. *I should take Ryeowook out someday. He's working really hard back home, cooking and cleaning. He deserves more creds from the rest.* 

The beel by the door rang, signaling that new customers had arrived. Hyunseung's face lit up and he waved towards the entrance, "Yo, over here!" he called. 

The four males saw Hyunseung and gracefully made their way towards your table. Yoseob turned around and he stood up and went to get some extra chairs. "Hiya!" Doojoon greeted Hyunseung as they approached you. "Hi, hyung." Hyunseung replied. Yoseob returned with four chairs and sat them around the table.

Dongwoon sat down next to you and Yoseob. Junhyung and Gikwang sat next to Hyunseung and Doojoon sat at the end of the table. It made him look like the leader of a meeting and he was pretty pleased with where he sat. Doojoon glanced at you and noticed a new face, "Oh, and who do we have here?" 

Yoseob jolted slightly and nudged you in the side, making you flinch. You glowered at him but turned to Doojoon, "I'm Jung Sora, nice to meet you. I go to the same school as Yoseob." you introduced yourself and slightly bowed. Yoseob nudged you with his elbow. you turned to him, "What?" "There should be an oppa there~" he sang. 

You rolled your eyes. Doojoon chuckled, making you turn to him again. "I'm Yoon Doojoon, nice to meet you." he smiled and stretched out his hand. You shook it happily and smiled at him. *He's really handsome.* Doojoon eyed Dongwoon, who was looking out the window emotionless. "Yah, maknae, introduce yourself. Same goes for the rest of you." Doojoon scolded and eyed the rest of the boys.

Dongoon shook his head and turned to you, "I'm Son Dongwoon, nice to meet you, Sora-sshi." he smiled sweetly at you. "Nice to meet you as well, and please, call me Sora." you waved your hand with a smile. "Which year are you in?" Dongwwon curiously asked. "I'm a senior, why?" 

Dongwoon's smile got wider, "That means you're my noona!" *Noona? I've never heard anyone call me noona...SUCH A HISTORICAL DAY FOR ME!* You beamed, "Really? Awesome." 

You heard someone clear their throat and you turned your head and saw Junhyung acting like he was catching a fly. "So many flies here, damn." he mumbled. You raised a brow, slightly amused, "And you are, if I may ask?" 

Junhyung grinned and his lips. *He reminds me of Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. Ugh.* "Name's Junhyung, Yong Junhyung." he reached out his hand. you warily shook it. "But you can call me Junhyungie oppa." he grinned. You pulled your hand back, "Yeah, um, thanks but no thanks." 

Everyone burst out laughing and Junhyung sunk back into his seat. "PUHAHAHA, I ALREADY LOVE YOU!" Doojoon cackled and reached out to give you a hi-five. You slapped his palm and looked at the others that were laughing their asses off. Junhyung pulled his cap over his eyes and frowned. Yoseob put his hand on your shoulder and laughed, "You see, I think you're the first girl ever that has rejected our dear little Junhyungie." 

"LITTLE? I'M YOUR HYUNG FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!" Junhyun snapped and glowered at Yoseob. "Oh, so you're a player?" you bluntly asked. Junhyung froze at the words and stared at you. "Player? Me?" he pointed at himself. You realized that you've might've been too harsh and blunt so you shook your head frantically, "I didn't mean it that way, Junhyung-sshi, I was just saying-" Doojoon put his hand over your mouth. "Let it be, he'll drop it soon." he calmly said. You nodded and he pulled back his hand.

Ignoring the flabbergastet Junhyun, the next boy introduced himself. "Annyeong, I'm Lee Gikwang, it's very nice to meet you." he smiled and you could cleary see how his eyes went into a cresent shape. *EYESMILE! SOO CUTE!* you innerly squealed. "Nice to meet you, Gikwang." "Please, call me oppa." he assured. "Okay, oppa." *if Super Junior finds out about this, then they're going to kill me!* 

Meanwhile, back in your house, Super Junior were gathered in the livingroom.

Kyuhyun pulled out a feather from the pocket inside his blazer and placed it on the table. He sat down next to the other on the couch and waited patiently.

Suddenly, a white mist flowed out of the feather and a tall, old man appeared in front of them. Super Junior quickly stood up and bowed 90 degress, "Greetings, Father!" they greeted.

The man smiled warmly and gestured everyone to sit down, "Greetings, Super Junior." they sat down and looked at the old man in admiration. Everyone was quiet and Leeteuk was the first one to speak, "Father, I apologize that I called you at this time, I know how though it is up there." "It's okay, but since you called and you sounded pretty desperate, I came to the conclusion that it might be pretty serious." the man said. "So, what's on your mind?" 

Both Leeteuk and Hangeng explained what they felt towards Yoseob. The old man nodded in an understanding manner, "I see. It's this the same feeling you got when I set you up with those female angels and they turned out to be vampires?" 

Super Junior shuddered at the memory, but nodded. "I see." the old man nodded once again. "Father, what should we do? What if something bad happens to Angel if she hangs out with Yoseob?" Donghae asked, slightly hoping that he would say that you shouldn't hang out with Yoseob anymore.

Father shook his head, still deeply in thought. "I don't really know. But I have this feeling that whatever you boys are feeling, it won't hurt Sora on any way. I can say that much." 

Everyone's face fell. But still felt relieved that it wouldn't hurt you, whatever Yoseob was or what he hid. "But, Father, you really think this is something good?" Kangin asked. Father shook his head in confusion, "I don't know, yet. I will dive further into this and I'll contact you when I have more details." 

Super Junior nodded and the old man smiled, "I count on you, don't jump to conclusions and make Sora upset. After all, your mission is to make her happy and if Yoseob is a reason for that, you have to respect that." with one wave, the man disappeared and the mist faded out.

Sungmin immediately threw a fit, "BUT I DON'T WANT ANGEL TO BE WITH HIM!" Everyone silently agreed. "But you heard Father, we must respect her choices." Eunhyuk said. Sungmin looked at him in despair, "Eunhyuk..NOT YOU AS WELL!" he cried and hit the floor with his fists. *But just because I respect what you do, doesn't mean I like it.* Eunhyuk bit his lip and looked away.

You burst out into laughter as Dongwoon told you about the time when Junhyung and Yoseob got into a fight over a cereal box. "Just because you wanted the toy!?" you turned to Junhyung and tried hard not to laugh at his serious face. "I was my toy-HEY, DON'T LAUGH!" You fell off your chair because of laughing to much. "PUAHAHHHAHAH!" 

Junhyung rolled his eyes, "That's right, make fun of the toy attached guy." Hyunseung patted his shoulder, "Sorry, man. But if a fully grown man has thing for toys, pokémon to be exact, you're bound to be laughed at." Junhyun glared at him. Hyunseung grinned and shrugged. 

Yoseob glanced at his arm-watch and realized you should be home by now. Whenever you and Yoseob used to hang out after school, Super Junior would always set a time when you should be home and being the gentleman Yoseob are, he respected their words. 

"Yo, dongsaengie." he lightly kicked you on the floor. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ~" the other shimmed. Yoseob sent them a glare and they shut up. "Oh, what is it?" you slowly sat down at your chair and dusted off your clothes as if nothing happened. "It's time to get you home." he tapped his armwatch. 

You slightly pouted and sighed, "Fine. They others will probably kill me if I'm one second late." you stood up and rolled your eyes. "I was nice to meet you guys." you smiled. "Pleasure's on our side, Sora." Doojoon said. "See you another time, noona!" Dongwoon waved.

You waved back and you and Yoseob walked out of the café. 

-----

 

Ohhhh, what is this 'feeling' that Super Junior has? ;DDD STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT! whoho. 

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!