Pajama Party

You guys are my Guardian Angels?

You sat down on the couch in the living room. Zhou Mi was teaching Henry how to do braids. Donghae was sitting next to you, giving you a massage. Ryeowook was munching on some crackers. Leeteuk and Siwon were still in the kitchen. The rest were scattered around the house, doing God knew what.

"Watcha watching?" you asked. "Gossip Girl." Heechul replied and pulled his knees up to his chest. His eyes were twinkling and he looked like a kid on christmas morning. Chuckling, you watched the show with him.

"Ouch!" you winced when Donghae accidentally pressed one of your weak spots. "Whoops, sorry Angel." He sheepisly smiled. 

After watching one episode of Gossip Girl, Heechul was on the verge of punching someone and crying. "Chuck, you bastard! How can you just,just-ARGH!" he groaned in frustration. 

Henry looked at his hyung weirdly. Zhou Mi scolded him for not paying attention and Henry quickly apologized and went back to braid some weave they had found on your room. "Guys, where did you get that hair? It better not be from the shower." you glanced at them.

Zhou Mi sheepisly laughed and waved his hand, "We found it at school. In one of the Chemistry rooms." You nodded, actually thinking it made sense. 

Suddenly, Leeteuk ran into the living room with the face of a happy five year-old. "GUYS, MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM, NOW!" he hollered to no-one in particular. 

In a few seconds, the rest of Super Junior had slumped down on the couch. Shindong squezeed in between Zhou Mi and Henry, earning glares from the boys. Yesung butted in between you and Donghae. Donghae glared at his hyung. Yesung stuck out his tongue and slung his arm around you. 

You gave him a puzzled look and tried to shake him off you. "Yah, Yesung, let go." Yesung shook his head with a goofy smile. Sighing, you gave up and rested your elbows on your knees.

"Kids, listen up!" Leeteuk clapped his hands and stood in front of the couch. "What is it, hyung?" Kibum eagerly asked. "Yeah, I need to finnish this game, so hurry up." Kyuhyun leaned back lazily. 

Leeteuk ignored Kyuhyun and began to jump up and down in excitement. "We're having a slumber party!" 

The whole room immediately was filled with cheers.

"YAY!"

"I'VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY MY WHOLE LIFE!" 

"MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!"

"ZHOU MI, STOP CRYING!" 

Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae's hands and spun him around. Shindong and Kangin high-fived eachother. Kibum smiled more widely than usual. Hangeng just sat there with a poker face, but he was happy on the inside. And everyone else was practically squealing with joy.

Except you, that was. 

You just sat there with a tired look on your face. *I love slumber parties, but I have an essay due to next week and I don't want to give it in late. Besides that, weren't they the ones who said I had a fever and that I should rest?*

"Angel, what's wrong?" Sungmin asked and scooted closer to you. He looked worried. You sighed, "I have an essay due to next week and I don't think I have time for slumber parties. I'm sorry, Sungmin." 

Everyone stopped cheering and looked at you, crestfallen. "Angel, what are you saying?"

"You don't want to have a slumber party?" Donghae's face fell. "I'm sorry guys, but I can't-"

"Angel," Leeteuk interrupted you and sat in front of you. "I know you've been really busy with school lately, but just for this, can you just go crazy with us? You're always watching us and I'm afraid you'll feel leftout." he gave you a stern look. 

Even though his face was serious, his words came out funny and you couldn't help but to smile at them. "I'm like an ahjumma?"

"Yes." Kangin answered. Heechul glared at him. Kangin shrugged. "It's the truth." 

You chuckled, "I'm sorry for being such an ahjumma and.."

"And?" Leeteuk eagerly waited for your answer. 

"Let's go crazy tonight!" You stood up and pumped your fist in the air.

"HUZZAH!" Everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

"I'll go get the extra mattresses!" Henry exclaimed and shoot up the stairs. Ryeowook sat off to the kitchen to get his secret stash of coke. 

"WAIT!" Eunhyuk shouted. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at him. "Slumber parties equals pyjamas. So you all have to change in to your sleeping clothes, got it?" They eagerly nodded and went back to what they were doing.

You stood up and began to made your way out of the living room. "Angel, wait." Eunhyuk softly called. You turned around, "What?" 

"Forget about your usual nightgown, try something new. Something y, like a bunny." he cheesily smirked and winked. You made a disgusted face and headedd up your room.

You opened your closet and smirked as you picked up the piece of clothing. *Hehe~ Good thing I saved this.* 

Twenty minutes later, everyone had changed into their pyjamases and the whole living room floor was covered with mattresses. Ryeowook had set up bowls of chips and candy and three big bottles of coke. [He had more in the kitchen]

"Aigoo~ Where is she?" Sungmin puffed his cheeks as he adjusted his blue wings. "Why do I have to wear this thing?" he asked the one that had forced it on him, Zhou Mi. "Because you'll look cute and Angel loves it when you're cute, right?"

Sungmin eagerly nodded with a determined face. *I'll be cute, for Angel!* 

Finally, the door to your room creaked opened and you walked out. The guys heard this and gathered at the bottom of the staircase. 

"Angel, what took you so long-" Kyuhyun was prepared to scold you, but his [and the rest of the boys] jaw fell to the ground as he saw you. 

"I'm sorry, but my hair got stuck in the drawer and then I hit my nose against the wall and- wait, what are you guys staring at?" you looked at them with a puzzled look. 

*C..Cute..* 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk1ja-FvW0aj1fs3s6jhd

You noticed they were staring at your outfit and felt slightly embarassed. "I know it's not really a pyjamas but Eunhyuk told me to wear something like a bunny and- you know what? I'll just go and change." you spun around.

"WAIT, NO!" everyone exclaimed. You turned around, "What?"

"DON'T YOU EVER CHANGE INTO SOMETHING ELSE OR I'LL KILL YOU, OK?!" Zhou Mi demanded. You raised a brow, "Excuse me?"

"ANGEL, YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" Sungmin exclaimed and spun you around. Everyone silently agreed. 

You giggled and thanked him as he sat you down, "Now, shall we start this slumber party or what?"

Everyone snapped out of their trance and eagerly nodded their heads, "LET'S GO CRAZY!" 

------

 

Hmm I wonder which MV I thought of when I wrote this chapter..hmmmmm......I can't seem to remember. I even got inspired by the MV and song to write this chapter, such a shame I can't remember.

Super Junior: You're being sarcastic again, aren't you?

Me: Pfft, me? Sarcastic? NEVER.

Super Junior: You, never sarcastic? Don't make us laugh.

Me: guys.

Super Junior: What?

Me: *hits head with boing-boing hammer*

Super Junior: OUCH, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Me: Because you're stupid.

Subscribers and comments are loved and appreciated to death! <3