Tarzan and Jane

You guys are my Guardian Angels?

"DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK!" The guys cheered as you gulped down a whole bottle of coke. 

You dizzily sat the bottle back on the table and gripped your head. *BRAINFREEZE!* The cold feeling faded away and you looked up. 

"Wow, Angel, you know what always comes after drinking too much coke, right?" Kyuhyun asked with a grin. You carefully nodded, before you felt a tingly feeling spread through your body. 

Sungmin and Donghae looked at each other and tilted their heads like two puppies who didn't understand what their master said. Kyuhyun smirked and crossed his arms. 

Your heart started to beat faster and you felt like running around the house and jump up to the moon. *Must. Not.*

"SUGAR RUSH!" Leeteuk shirped and jumped up and down. 

-----

"OMG THE COLORS!" you accidentally ran into the wall. "Ouchie" you frowned and rubbed your nose. "STUPID WALL!" you hit the wall with your fist. "OUCH!" you groaned as you felt the pain on your fist, caused by the wall. "STUPID WALL FOR MAKING MY FIST HURT!" 

"ANGEL, LOOK, I'M AN ANGEL!" Sungmin jumped up and down while flailing his" hands like wings. "SUNGMIN, YOU SILLY, YOU'RE ALREADY AN ANGEL!" you laughed. Sungmin pouted and stomped his foot. You squealed in delight ang pinched his cheeks, "OWWIE, ANGEL!" he whined

"YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!" you squealed and hugged him tight. 

Eunhyuk pouted, "ANGEL, LOOK AT ME!" he called your attention. You spun around. Eunhyuk wriggled his body while holding out his arms cutely, "Am I cute as well~?"

You squealed again and clapped your hands, "SO CUTE!"

"Cuter than Sungmin?" he pouted. You eagerly nodded.

Sungmin frowned cutely. An idea formed in his head, "Noona~" he sweetly called.

Even though you were years younger than him, you turned back to him. "Sungmin, what did you just call me?"

"Noona neomu yeppeo~" he sang and took your hand and twirled you around. "Sungmin, I'm not your noona."

He shrugged, "Dongsaeng neomu yeppeo~" 

"SUNGMIN LET GO OF ANGEL!" Donghae yelped and pulled you away from Sungmin. He wrapped his arms around your waist from the back and snuggled into your neck. 

Yesung appeared out of no-where and pulled you off Donghae. "Yah..Donghae..don't touch my Angel." he slurred. "Eh, Yesung, are you drunk?" you asked. 

Yesung swerved and blinked several times, "No, I'm sober as a homeless person." he hiccuped. Before you had the chance to retort, Sungmin and swept you away from him. "You're scaring Angel!" he scolded. Yesung only hiccuped in response.

"Dude, I appreciate the thought but- OH MY GOOOD IS THAT SKITTLES!?" you gawked at the bowl on the kitche counter. You hurried over and began to stuff your mouth with the colorful sweets.

Henry spotted you and the skittles and joined you in the party. 

Suddenly, there was a loud voice booming through the house. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" 

Your ears perked up and you looked up from the bowl, your mouth full of skittles. "BWHAT'S MAPPEMING?" 

"What are you saying, Angel?" Henry raised a brow. You chewe and swallowed, then repeated, "What's happening?"

As on cue, Heechul ran into the kitchen, dressed out as Lady Gaga. he and Zhou Mi had sneaked into your room and found some clothes and decided to play masqurade. 

"Come and look what Kangin is doing!" he motioned all of you to come to the living room.

"LOOK AT ME I'M SANDRA DEE!" your eyes widened when you entered the living room. On the table was Zhou Mi and Kangin, dressed out as girls. Well, Zhou Mi had a dress and a pair of your heels on and Kangin was only dressed in his pants. Meaning he was shirtless. 

"OOOAAAOOOO!" Kangin hollered and hit his chest with his fist. Zhou Mi dramatically gasped and touched his chest, "omo, Tarzan, you're so y!" he wrapped his arms around Kangin's neck and cried.

You felt your eyebrow twitch and you looked at the disturbed couple on both amusement and creepiness. "Come, Angel, you don't have to see this." Kyuhyun covered your eyes with his hands and lead you out the living room. 

"ZHOU MI, LET GO OF ME!" you heard Kangin growl from behind you. "PUT YOUR FAITH IN WHAT YOU MOST BELIEVE IN! TWO WORLDS, ONE FAMILY!" Kibum sang as he passed you. 

Kyuhyun dropped you off in the kitchen and headed back to the living room to seperate Zhou Mi from Kangin. The kitchen was empty and you could hear Zhou Mi's cries from the living room, followed my Heechul and Leeteuk's hysteric laughter.

*Wait..Where's Hangeng?* a thought hit you. *I haven't seen him since I drank that coke..Where can he be?* 

 

--------------

 

RANDOM AND HYPER CHAPTER BECAUSE FEELS EVERYWHERE

[people who follows my twitter will know]

SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED TO DEATH! <3