The Real Start of It All

When A Flamer Falls For The Mint (A SHINee Fanfic)

 

“You like Min Ho-hyung? Why didn’t you...”

“Of course, I couldn’t. You shouldn’t have brought him that time.”

“I’m sorry....” He’s totally crying any minute now.

“I’m sorry, too....”

“Why?”

Oh, shoot. Why did I say that?

“I... I can see you’re hurt. And I just had to say it.”

“You keep having things you just have to say.”

“What?”

I stared at him and I could see that he’s pissed. Well, I’m pissed off, too. “You could’ve just told us off right then and there, and not go through with this thing. You just had to say it? I mean, . You didn’t HAVE to say it, and we both know that. What kind of an excuse is that?”

“It’s the truth! You asked me if I liked you and I DID guess I do like you and you told me you’re sorry and I DID forgave you. And when I saw you that first time, I knew that I was going crazy, but all I could think about that moment is that, I love you. Okay???”

“But you fangirl-ed over Hyung right after.”

“That was WHY I was trying to figure out if I actually changed biases. Cause as far as I know, I am a Flamer and not a Taemint. SO WHY DO I LOVE YOU AGAIN?”

“But, the bet...”

That’s when it cleared up. Hey, what was I saying? I’ve never thought of those before.... “I—I’m sorry...” I was suddenly so confused of what I said... “It’s just that, someone suggested that I use you to get close to Min Ho and get fan moments and stuff....”

On the other side, Ji Yeon was completely oblivious of the fact that Hyo Rin took it as ‘fan moments’, not ‘boyfriend moments’, which was what Ji Yeon was trying to get at. She knows too much about life, and Hyo Rin was just not on the same grounds.

Back to the two.

“So, you traded me for fan moments?”

“NO!”

“Then what?”

“Okay, yes. And I’m sorry....”

I looked at him and then I could look no more. I just... just... love him.... And I’m such a ....

“Okay, forgiven. And you could’ve just told me you’re Min Ho-hyung’s fan. Could’ve brought him with me when I snuck out a few times.”

“Yay! I love you!”

“I love you, too!”

Okay, that was crazy. I guess I loved him before I knew (or acknowledged) it. LOL.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Written by a TaeMint. LOL.

Hahaha :D =))