Tried Breaking Up

When A Flamer Falls For The Mint (A SHINee Fanfic)

 

 

“Look here. I am the type of girl who gets what she want, when she want it, where she want it, how she want it. All that, minus the ‘why’. Now YOU are the kind of boy whom everyone wants. Perfect match, eh? NO. Cause apparently, every girl out there who’s ever wanted you got you, it.”

“But I’m a ing IDOL.”

“Exactly.”

I could see him tomatosize as his face turn red in anger. Okay, I just invented the word ‘tomatosize’, so don’t google it.

Anyways, that girl who was arguing with her boyfriend is me, Hyo Min. Straight, black hair. Porcelain white skin. Striking round eyes. And that boy is my boyfriend, Lee Tae Min. Brown, short hair. Elegant, straight nose. Seductive, fiery eyes. But he’s so ugly right now, as he fume his way to being my ex-boyfriend. He sighed.

“Okay, what do you want me to do?”

“No, you’re not doing anything.”

“Then WHAT are we fighting for?”

“A break-up.”

I said it like I just told him to buy me a pair of black pumps for our ‘pinky-holding’ anniversary. And no, we don’t celebrate such, so you can well assume that my tone is THAT I’m-not-saying-anything-important kind of tone.

“You want what??”

“Yah. I already told you. Now be a good ex-boyfriend and stay out of my way.”

He looked so incredulous, I wanted to laugh. And because I couldn’t keep it in, I smiled instead.

“,” he said, like he didn’t know he actually uttered the word.

I shrugged and went out of the dressing room. I texted my girls and told them to watch a  real confused Tae Min on Musicbank a few minutes from now.

Yep. here.

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

Tae Min’s POV

 

I stood there, so confused and out of it, as I watched Hyo Min’s back disappear into the crowd.

Did she just...?

Did I just...?

That Hyo Min.

Is this another crazy joke she’s pulling on me?

What. Does. She. Seriously.

Hyo Min.

Just then, manager-nim grabbed me, strapped a mic on my body and threw me up on the stage. The stage. Ho, it’s the stage. I tried to remember what I’m supposed to do before Hyo Min came up and broke up... with me....

OH. MY. GOD. SHE.

“You okay, man?” I looked at Jong Hyun-hyung as his eyebrows make their way into kissing each other. Just like how I kissed her the other day. I wished those eyebrows would just go to hell.

“Uh-oh. Someone’s going to put up a show,” Key-hyung barged into the conversation, laughing a little laugh that reminded me of Hyo Min’s laugh, the way her smile could make everyone around smiling, too. I wished that Key-hyung would kindly be a few kilometers away from me.

Suddenly, the lights struck my face as the music started.

Hyo Min. You are so getting it.