Losing It

When A Flamer Falls For The Mint (A SHINee Fanfic)

 

 

I winced, as the cameras close in on him.

I am sooo losing my friends.

And he is sooo getting a larger fan base.

This is bad...

Suddenly, my phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo.” Okay, not looking good. I heard Eun Jung’s seemingly endless bout of laughter as she ‘tried’ answering me. What touching efforts, my friend.

“I can totally watch someone confused tonight. And I’m supposed to go to YOUR apartment to get my fill. Watching Musicbank is soooo not getting me anywhere, Hyo Min.” UUUUGGGGHHH. Tae Miiiiin. This is soooo your fault.

“Unnie... why are you like this...”

“I told you, Hyo Min-unnie. The act won’t cut it. Only a real would do,” I heard Ji Yeon who I assume was with Eun Jung.

“Yeah. I’m currently on the phone with one,” I said, totally pissed off by Eun Jung and Tae Min.

“Yah. Pay your respects. And you call me Unnie, huh?”

“So be an Unnie. Why are you laughing your off over my failure?”

“No, I’m not. I’m laughing my off cause I won. Remember?”

Oh. Right. That was why I was doing it.

See here, I and Eun Jung had a bet. And it’s a totally long story to tell. So, interrupting this short phone call, let’s have a long flashback. :)