Spin-The-Bottle

I Love My Unnie's Girlfriend

Krystal follow Yuri into the house. There is a huge 'Happy Birthday Yoona' banner hanging from the ceiling. 'Who's Yoona? She must be very pretty too since her twin sister Yuri is so pretty.' Krystal thought.

"Yuriiiiii!!!!!!" a girl squeal loudly and run towards Yuri before throwing her arms on Yuri,engulfing her in a hug. Krystal's eyes widen when she saw the girl. She look almost identical to herself. 

Yuri pull away from the girl. "Happy Birthday,Yoona"

'So THAT'S Yoona' Krystal can't help but kept staring at the birthday girl.

"Happy Birthday Yoona" Jessica hug Yoona,totally forgetting about her little sister when Yoona is in sight.

"Thanks" Yoona mutter before finally setting her eyes on the unfamiliar girl who look so much like herself. Noticing her twin staring at Yoona,Yuri quickly introduce Krystal. Yoona and Krystal shake hands.

"Let's play a game" a girl said. Krystal learn from the others that she's Taeyeon.

"What game do you wanna play,TaeTae?" Tiffany said,another friend of Yoona's.

"I don't know. Let's give the birthday girl to decide. Yoona,what do you wanna play?" Taeyeon asked.

"Any game is fine with me. What game do you wanna play Yuri?"

"What about 'give-Sooyoung-all-your-food' game? I love that game" Sooyoung said with full of marshmallows.

"Eww gross! I swear a chunk of chocolate just flew out of your mouth and landed in that cup" Sunny said and pointed to a cup on the table. Everyone gave Sooyoung a disapproving look.

"That game never exist and even if there is such game,we will never play it" Hyoyeon said and everyone agrees.

In the end,they settle on playing spin-the-bottle. None of them is homophobic so they decided it's okay. It was Jessica's idea. Everyone gather around,sitting in a circle. Yoona sit between Yuri and Jessica. Krystal find herself in between Sooyoung and Sunny,while Hyoyeon sit beside Sooyoung and Jessica.

Taeyeon and Tiffany excuse themselves saying they rather watch a movie instead and is currently occupying the love couch.

Everyone agree that since Yoona is the birthday girl,she have to start first. She started spinning the bottle. She secretly hope it will land on her twin. Yoona has been in love with Yuri since she's 13. No one knows about it. But Jessica thinks that Yoona is too clingy with Yuri and that makes her very jealous sometimes.

Yoona spinned the bottle and everyone watched intently to see where it stopped. 'Let it be Yuri. Please let it be Yuri' Yoona pleaded in her mind. Yoona's breath hitched when the bottle is slowing down to a stop. She closed her eyes,not wanting to see the result. Then she heard some of the girls 'ooh' and she slowly open her eyes only to see the bottle landed on... Yuri.

Trying to suppress her happiness,Yoona acted cool but inside she's squeling with joy. She looked at Yuri and Yuri gave her a sheepish smile. As they were getting closer to kiss...

 

 

A/N: I'm back! Sorry for being away for long. Short update for now. Hope you like it though. Next chapter will be longer, I promise =)