The Spark

I Love My Unnie's Girlfriend

It was a sunny morning and Yuri was waiting for Jessica at the park. 'Aish this girl.. I wonder what took her so long' Yuri thought while looking at her watch. It's already 8.30pm. They're suppose to meet at 8. Suddenly Yuri felt someone close her eyes from behind. "Guess who am I~~?" the voice cooed.

Yuri felt herself smile. She grab the person's hands and remove them from her eyes before turning around to see her.

"Yah! You cheated!" Jessica pouted cutely,folding her arms.

Yuri laugh. "I already know who you are,Sica-ah"

"Fine,fine" Jessica started to walk away from Yuri but stop when she receive a backhug from her.

"Mianhae" Yuri apologised.

"Apology accepted" Jessica said before grabbing Yuri's hand and they walk off hand-in-hand with smiles on their face.

 

 

 

 

IN THE CAR

Jessica put on her seatbelt. "So where are we going,Yul?"

"Erm..to the nearest mall since we're late" Yuri replied before turning to Jessica. "Thanks to you"

"Hey I had to dress to impress okay?" Jessica defended herself. "It's Yoona's birthday after all"

"Okay okay let's hurry then. We still need to get her a present"

"Then what are you waiting for? Aren't you should start driving like..now?"

"Oh yeah" Yuri show her tongue to Jessica before putting the gear to 'drive'

 

 

 

 

AT THE SHOPPING MALL

YulSic is in a gift shop,looking for a present that Yoona might like. Jessica was holding onto a cute big teddy bear. She wanted to buy it for Yoona. Suddenly her phone rang and she saw her sister's name on the screen.

"Hey Krys. What's up?"

"Unnie. Where are you? There's no electricity at our apartment. Can you come and get me?"

Jessica look at Yuri who's still busy looking for a present. "Erm..I'm not sure"

"What!? You don't even care about your little sis. I'm afraid of the dark. Please come and get me"

"I'm busy" Jessica stated before Yuri gave her a questioning look. Jessica told her it's her sister and their problem.

"Oh it's okay Sica-ah. Tell your sister we'll pick her up later" Yuri said.

"But what about Yoona's party? We'll be late" Jessica questioned.

"No worries. Yoona will understand. Go on,tell your sister what I said"

"But where are you bringing her?"

"To Yoona's party of course!"

Jessica quickly said into the phone, "Krys,are you still there?"

"Yeah"

"Yuri said we'll come and get you now. You'll be following us to Yoona's party"

"Okay I'll get ready!" Krystal exclaimed happily and end the call.

 

 

 

 

IN FRONT OF JUNG SISTER'S APARTMENT

Jessica gave her sister a call to inform her that they've arrive and is now waiting downstairs for her. Moments later Krystal appear. She saw her sister and her friend in a BMW and quickly make her way there.

Krystal went into the back seat. "Hey Sica unnie. Yuri unnie" she greeted. She have never met Yuri but she knew her name from Jessica through the phone call just now.

Yuri turn around to look at Krystal. "Hey Krystal" she gave her a smile.

Krystal felt her heart beating faster the moment Yuri look at her. She quickly smile back and look down,avoiding's Yuri's gaze.

Yuri turn back around and started driving. She glance at the rear view mirror to look at Krystal. "Sica,you never told me you have such a beautiful sister" Yuri stated. When Jessica didn't reply Yuri continue, "What are you doing hiding her? Afraid I might hit on her?" Yuri tease and she saw Krystal blushing madly through the mirror.

 

 

 

AT YOONYUL'S HOUSE

Yuri park her car in the porch and the three of them got out from the car. Yuri went to the other side and open Jessica's door for her while Krystal watch enviously.

"Thanks seobang" Jessica said cutely,

"No problem" Yuri replied.

Yuri then went to take the presents they bought for Yoona on the backseat. She try to balance the big teddy bear and the digital frame she bought for Yoona on her hands but fail. Krystal who notice quickly went to help by taking the digital frame from Yuri. Their hands brush against each other's and Krystal felt a spark.

"Thanks" Yuri mutter.

"Welcome" Krystal replied and quickly follow her sister into the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

What 's happening to me? Why do I felt my heart race when our eyes met ? And when our hands touch.. I couldn't explain the feeling but I like it. No I love it. Oh no I can't be falling for my unnie's girlfriend,right?