Just A Kiss

I Love My Unnie's Girlfriend

Donghae lean towards Yoona to kiss her. Yoona close her eyes and imagine it is Yuri kissing her. Just as Donghae is about to deepen the kiss, his phone ring and Yoona quickly pulls away.

Annoyed, Donghae answer his phone while Yoona listen intently at the one-sided conversation because she can't hear what the person at the other line is saying. Apparently Donghae's boss called and he needs Donghae at work asap. Their important client is visiting and Donghae is needed for the presentation of their latest project.

Donghae turns towards Yoona after hanging up. "Baby I'm really sorry"

Yoona nod. "It's okay. I understand. Your work is more important. You should go"

Donghae kiss Yoona again before leaving. "I'll be back as soon as possible"

Once Donghae is gone, all the girls goes back into the house. "That was fast" Hyoyeon stated. Yoona explains Donghae's situation and her friends give her an apologetic look.

"Now where were we?" Sunny asked as they all went back to their previous position.

"Yoona and Yuri were about to kiss" Sooyoung answered.

"We should start over again. That was interrupted so let's move on. Another player spin the bottle please" Jessica quickly said. She clearly dislike the idea of the twins kissing.

Nobody move to spin the bottle so Krystal feel like she have to since it was her sister's suggestion. Besides, she don't want to witness the kiss between them as well.

Before Krystal's hand touch the bottle, Yoona speak up, "No no no wait. We have to continue with the kiss. It's just unfair that we have to stop just because someone interrupted. Then anyone who spin the bottle can just pretend to be interrupted just to escape from the kiss"

"Yoona's right" Yuri said earning a glare from her girlfriend. "I think we should kiss. It's only fair. Besides, it's just a kiss. Nothing more"

Yoona's heart sink a little hearing Yuri's words 'Just a kiss. Nothing more'

"Alright then, go ahead" Sunny said.

Yoona's heart started to beat fast again as Yuri's face were getting nearer. Before she know it, Yuri had already presses her lips against hers. Savoring the kiss and hoping for it to last longer, Yoona place both her hands on Yuri's neck to pull her closer. Afraid that Yoona's getting too into the kiss, Yuri pulls away.

All the girls were silent. None of them knows what to say after witnessing the kiss. All of a sudden, Taeyeon shouted from the couch, "That was hot. You guys should totally make out more often". Tiffany slap Taeyeon on her arm. " Yah byuntae!"

"Who knew kiss can be so hot?" Sooyoung said while fanning herself.

Yoona blush deeply while Yuri look everywhere and everyone except her girlfriend. Jessica look displeased. 

"Let's move on" Sunny said and she spin the bottle. It landed on Sooyoung and they kiss without so much drama like Yoona and Yuri.

Jessica is next and the bottle lands on Sooyoung again. They kiss and Yuri felt a little jealous seeing her girlfriend kissing someone else. 

Then it is Krystal's turn. She's kinda nervous because she hardly know anyone in the room beside her sister and it's kinda weird to kiss a complete stranger. She spin the bottle anyway. The bottle spin for quite some time because she spin it kind of hard. In the end the bottle was slowing to a stop. She stops breathing for a nanosecond as she watch the bottle pointed at none other than the person who makes her heart beats faster with every glance. Kwon Yuri, a.k.a her unnie's girlfriend.

 

A/N: I updated this first because a hardcore fan of this story commented on another story of mine to update this. This is for you. You know who you are. I hope you like it though it's short. Happy reading =)