The Unexpected Visitor

I Love My Unnie's Girlfriend

As they were leaning towards each other,about to kiss... Yoona close her eyes and pucker up her lips. This is it. This is the moment. I can finally taste Yuri's lips. Just when their lips were about to touch,someone presses the door bell. Yuri open her eyes and lean back ,just like the rest of the girls, she turn to the main door.

Yoona unaware of the sound of the ringing door bell, lean forward and fell face first onto Yuri's lap. Embarrass, Yoona quickly straighten herself before turning to see Jessica stand up and walk towards the main door and open it. A handsome guy with a charming smile stood there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Yoona should feel happy. But in reality, she feels the opposite. It is her boyfriend, Lee Donghae.

He greeted Jessica and the rest of the girls before walking straight towards Yoona. "Happy birthday babe" he handed the bouquet to Yoona before planting a kiss on the crown of Yoona's head. Yoona fake a smile. Donghae took a place next to his girlfriend.

Yuri and the rest of the girls went out to the garden to give the couple some private time. Yoona mentally curse them. Donghae took Yoona's hand in his, "You look so beautiful today."

Yoona can't help but feel her heart flutter a tiny bit from the compliment.  "Thanks"

"What do you wanna do on your birthday?" Donghae asked.

"I thought you gotta work today, oppa" Yoona said instead of replying.

Donghae smile. "I beg my manager to let me take a day off. It's your birthday. How can I let my girl be alone on her birthday, right? I'm not an inconsiderate boyfriend"

"Thanks. I really appreciate it"

"You're welcome babe. Anything for you"

'If only you could go back to work and let me resume my kiss with Yuri' Yoona thought before sighing.

 

 

A/N: I'm so sorry for this super short update. It's not suppose to be as short as this. But I'm rushing to give an update to my readers. I just got a part-time job today. So I won't be updating for awhile. I hope you enjoy this short update nonetheless. Thanks for reading. Till next time.