Goodbyes... and Bikes

I Love My Unnie's Girlfriend

HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA! Everyone turns to see Jessica laughing hysterically.

“Babe, are you okay?” Yuri touches Jessica’s hand to get her attention.

Jessica nods. “Yup, in fact, I’m calling the game off. I’m the one who recommended that we play this game so it’s only fair that I’m the one who stop it”

Sunny looked confuse. “But why? We literally just started playing like 10 minutes ago, minus the Donghae interference”

“Well I just had to witness my girlfriend kiss her twin, I’m not about to witness MY own little sister kiss MY girlfriend” Jessica folded her arms and huffed.

The room was silent as everyone contemplates Jessica’s words and not know what to say. After a long awkward silence of about 2 minutes, Sooyoung fake a yawn and stretches her long arms over her head. “Oh look at the time” she make a show of seeing the time on her wrist even though she wasn’t wearing a watch and Sunny gives her a WTF look. “It’s almost time for my afternoon nap. I guess I should be taking my leave now. It was great spending time with you guys and nice meeting you Krystal”. Sooyoung then stands and kick Sunny’s . “I’m your ride, remember? Let’s go” Sunny quickly scrambles to her feet and waves at everyone. “Bye guys. See ya”

The rest of the girls remaining on the floor all give each other a look as Sooyoung and Sunny leaves.

“Party pooper!” Taeyeon yells from the couch and Sooyoung show her the middle finger.

“Well that’s unfortunate” Yuri said. “Two down but the party has to go on. We have a birthday to celebrate after all”

Krystal suddenly puts her hand up in the air. “I uh.. have a question”

“Go on” Yuri encouraged.

“Yuri unnie and Yoona unnie are twins… right?” Yuri nods. “Then why are we only celebrating Yoona unnie’s birthday today?”

“Oh that’s because…” Hyoyeon starts to answer but then Yuri cut in “I’m just not big on celebrations, that’s all”

“I see” Krystal stared at the ground, thinking that it was odd.

The room fell silent again until Tiffany suddenly announce that she and Taeyeon has to leave to catch a movie at a theatre nearby and everyone said their goodbyes.

“That leaves five of us now” Yoona begins.

“Four, actually” Hyoyeon said as she stands. “Because I’m leaving too”

“Wait, whyyyyy?” Jessica whined. “You can’t all just leave one by one. It’s Yoona’s birthday”

“Uh I don’t know everyone is leaving and you didn’t stop them so… buh-bye!” Hyoyeon answered before she walked out the door.

Jessica crosses her arms. “They’re all so mean. Remind me not to attend any of their birthdays in the future”

Yuri laughs. “Sica, chill. Maybe they really gotta go”

Krystal just kept quiet because she feels the atmosphere is getting more and more awkward as people leave and she don’t know what to say or do. Yuri notice that Krystal has been quiet and probably feels lonely so she goes to sit next to her.

“Hi there little Jung. You feeling lonely over here?” Yuri nudges Krystal playfully.

“A little” she admitted. Then she look at her sister saying something to Yoona and making her laugh. They seem to be enjoying themselves.

“What about you?” she asks Yuri then. “Shouldn’t you be over there with your sister and your girlfriend?”

Yuri just shrug. “Nah they’re just talking about girly stuff. That I’m not into”

“Then what are you into?”

“You” Yuri said jokingly but she looked dead serious when she said it and Krystal’s eyes turned wide.

Then Yuri laughs. “I’m kidding! Oh my God!”

Krystal finally believes her and laughs. “Dude… you looked so serious when you said it I thought were really hitting on me!”

Yuri flipped her hair. “Well what can I say…? With a gorgeous face like mine, I should be an actress, am I right?”

“Totally! I mean you’re like so pretty. So beautiful”

Yuri blushes a little. “Aww thanks! That means a lot. Especially coming from my future sister-in-law.” Krystal’s heart sank at the words.

“So what are you REALLY into?” Krystal asks.

“Bikes!” Yuri answered dreamily, and then look at the ceiling as if there are bikes on it. “I wish Sica is into going on bike rides. But she isn’t” she sigh.

“That’s too bad” Krystal agree. “I would love to go on a bike ride”

Yuri whips her head to face Krystal instantly. “You do!?”

Krystal nod. “Yeah! Why not? I mean bike rides are so cool. What with the leather jacket and all. Wind on your face, hair blowing all over the place. It’s like every girl’s fantasy”

“Except Sica’s” Yuri said sadly.

“Except hers” Krystal echoed.

Then a thought formed in Yuri’s mind. “Perhaps you would like to join me on a ride someday?” she offered.

“Really!?”

Yuri nods.

“When?” Krystal questioned excitedly.

“How about tomorrow? Or is that too soon?”

“No tomorrow is fine. I’m free” Krystal answered almost too quickly.

“O-okay. I’ll come pick you up. Is 5pm good?”

Krystal nods.

 

 

A/N: Hey guys I'm back. Sorry I left this story on hiatus for 4 years. I feel like for doing this to you. I hope you guys will still give me a chance and continue reading my story again. These last 4 years I was busy with uni. I just graduated last month. I will have more time to update again now. Please leave me some comments if you're still reading this so I know if I should still update. I kinda lost all inspiration for this story and I kinda just made up this chapter. It wasn't planned. Honestly I have no idea where this is heading but at the same time I kinda have an idea? Sorry if I'm confusing you. Give me some ideas? Tell me what you want to happen. It's 4.17AM where I am now and I should really head to bed soon. But I'm glad I wrote this chapter for you guys. Sorry it's super short. Most of my chapters are really short cause I'm not the type that can write really long chapters. Hopefully one day. *fingers crossed*